• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY][7.4] Last World HIGH-Exp/100% Real Tibia/DX9 - OPEN TODAY: 16:00 CET

This Server is going to Start Friday, WILL YOU PLAY IT?!

• Yes, I will play!!

Votes: 34 47.9%
  • No, I wont play!!

Votes: 22 31.0%
  • Maybe, I will take a look on other Servers first..

Votes: 15 21.1%

• Total voters
To bad the tibia community is so shitty :/

If someone makes a good serv that takes players from u make a better one don't destroy the other server just an asshole move....

To bad the tibia community is so shitty :/

If someone makes a good serv that takes players from u make a better one don't destroy the other server just an asshole move....

Tibia when the "real" tibia were around 7.4/6 was not only better in the versions, but alot better community aswell. Not as much whiny "i know best all follow me and agree with me" trolls.

last world you think you are the hero of oldschool players? wtf like you was the best hoster ever. There are much better hosters than you

last world you think you are the hero of oldschool players? wtf like you was the best hoster ever. There are much better hosters than you

He doesn't think that but he does pay for dedi from his own pocket which is c00l =D

Good News, Dedicated Server will be bought tomorrow..

Its a very expensive dedicated, Server will might run about sunday not 100% sure for now, but if everything will work fine, sunday could be the start date....

Last edited:
The cost of the server is no information for any hacker, since the price can differ alot between different companies.

How much did you pay for it?

if the server runs smoothly u might consider a donation system without big advantages or something like tibianics premium system, nobody should waste so much money cuz some faggot is DDosing ur server

I think he just pissed some guys with: 100% Real Tibia, 100% Anti Cheat, 100% Anti Dos etc etc. Obviously seems guy knows nothing and someone wanted to shut his big mouth LOL

I think he just pissed some guys with: 100% Real Tibia, 100% Anti Cheat, 100% Anti Dos etc etc. Obviously seems guy knows nothing and someone wanted to shut his big mouth LOL

He said it would be lagg free....that some bitch is ddosing so he need to pay for a better dedicated serv is just stupid -.-

Err.. Yeah and it's just a coincidence that antica got ddosed as well, and another coincidence that ryan who is known for ddosing his competition is hosting a server at this time. Ryan will ddos any server that might be a threat.

xdxdl.jpg

Good News, Dedicated Server will be bought tomorrow..

Its a very expensive dedicated, Server will might run about sunday not 100% sure for now, but if everything will work fine, sunday could be the start date....

Lol 200€ = very much? Time for you to start seeing the real world.

Back