• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [7.4] OriginalTibia.com Real map!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sucks -.- just open the normal server, no1 is hiugher than lvl 9 so no1 looses anything after a crash.

bad idea to open fully while it's still getting attacked. maybe fribben has a solution.

The server crashed, and we're investigating the matter now :). The server is not meant to be stable, therefore we opened the server with a DEBUGGER. So we can see what is causing it. And we might have a solution ready soon, but not sure yet.

yeah you know my gf was here 2 days i had alot to do haha but now ive got loads of time and boredomness so im waiting every minute haha :D

One serious crash bug has been fixed. More to come, maybe this was the biggest issue, afterall..

Server online again, with high rates, and higher loot, skills and magic level. For the sake of testing!

Do I need premium to acces the pacc-areas and spells?

Last time, everyone seems to referr that you had many players online, have anyone forgot that the server went down in less than 3 months or something like that? What's saying it won't happend this time? Seems rather spontaneous for you to end your war-server (which had a lot of fuz around it), then out of no where, re open your real map. Especially when Tibianic just re-opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back