• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [7.4] OriginalTibia.com Real map!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the point of that post was?

To see your respond, and since you don't have an arguement for it, I'll assume you simply don't have an answer for it.

Also the post was not ment for flaming in any way, I just find it suspicious & perhaps you should re-consider the experience rate due to (if) you get a lot of players which probably will happend, people won't stop getting levels, people will put a big effort in getting high levels and that will also be the result.

No one cares about tests indeed, but they are the reason why we have less crashs right now and we will make a more safe start next time we open the real one. So, don't complain, it's there for a purpose.

@Sicke: I didn't even understand what you wrote.

Ok I will simplify it, I lack some english grammar in my writing indeed...

I simply find it suspicious of you, to put such great effort in evolving your war-server, then without a "warning" or heads up, you choose a different path, this time real-map. And due to your impulsive change, I reckon this "feeling" the last time your server was up, it went up very fast, as it went down just as fast.

Not saying you shouldn't open it, though some people might be faithful to Iryont (the owner of Tibianic), and that will result in a divided 7.4 real map community. And yes, I know the servers are completely different, but this looks just the same as it did a year back or so, when classictibia was online.

To end this post, I just find it suspicious. And for gods sake, remove the donation items or what ever you call it!

I'M JUST SAYING.

Good luck with your server anyway, I might play it as well!

Well, not really. I had two seperate accounts on OTLand, Originaltibia and Fribben. Fribben was mainly a "war server guy" who made a more realistic pvp system. But in reality, he was doing it to test originaltibias new pvp system. And after awhile after noticing people liking the new pvp patchs, we opened the real map.

Did people like it? Your peak record was 40 something, I remember realistic-war.servegame.com or something like that had like the double, perhaps you could ask him and request his pvp-system?

People loved it, it's the best PVP system around all other OTservers. Why would I ask him for his pvp-system? He edited nothing.

@sicke

he's been asking around on his war server for like a month on and off whether ppl would play a midrate rl map. not to mention the war-server is still up and may possibly be on a dedicated soon. the way i view the war server decision by him was that he was getting people's opinion on his server without revealing he's "original-tibia" who often gets flamed.

Why does the homepage goes offline every now and then? i dont get it..

Test server is on again, we're bugging the server on purpose, we know afew more crashes now, that will be dealt with later, if you find any at your own, please report it to me.

I don't know, I was probably getting DDoS attacks aswell, due to receiving lags. So it could be that aswell, but a DDoS attack can't crash a server, it can freeze it but not crash.

There's a difference between CRASH and the server stop working.

avesta.exe? and stopped working does not mean that the server crashed, it froze. There's a difference between these two things, and if you want to discuss that, please use PM. Don't spam this thread with nonsense, thank you.

lol xd

what is frags system? 4 = rs 6 = ban 20 mins per frag plax

what is frags system? =)

Original value should be 3 for redskull & 6 for banishment :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back