• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [7.4] OriginalTibia.com Real map!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so...Server is againa down, and there is no Admin. The point is debugger isn't working and to make it funner site isn't working too : D

Last edited:
Arctic, you seem too professional for this server, you can either help us by saying something useful or you could start up your own server and see if you can pass the portforwarding or even how to configurate config.lua which is very very very hard.

Fribben i know, u know what u mean and im joking. I know you all work very hard. And i know it's not ur foult :)

Could you log in to ots?

The reason why people advertise on other servers' thread is because they are scared of failure. If people dislike the owners previous actions, it's not my fault they won't join. So stop crying and just leave. Kid hihihihi

Bhuashashuashuashuhu found it! I found what is crashing, im so fuckin awesome bhuashuahusahushu : Dddddddd

Im not joking,i realy found it. Fribben msg me here, or just ingame when ots will up: D

Bhuashashuashuashuhu found it! I found what is crashing, im so fuckin awesome bhuashuahusahushu : Dddddddd

Im not joking,i realy found it. Fribben msg me here, or just ingame when ots will up: D

if you found it pm to me =]

Last edited:
Finally we found the annoying crash, hopefully there won't be anymore than this one. I'll fix it right away, stay tuned..

Forgot to give credits to Artic: thanks mate, appreciated :)

No, it was just a thought if the server would be runned without any crashes, and it didn't go so good, so it won't be online this friday, please read what I write instead.

The Exura Sio thingy is fixed, but we didn't update it yet, HOWEVER... THE DEBUGGER NOW WORKS AND WE WOULD LIKE EVERYBODY THAT WANTS ORIGINALTIBIA UP IN A NEAR FUTURE TO LOGIN AND PLAY NORMALLY UNTIL THE SERVER CRASHES.

Hopefully people will login even though it's a test server, you do not need overpowered items or so, just do what you on any other server, anything at all could be the cause of the crashes and they'll be fixed :)

Okay thanks Arctic, but we found the problem already aswell. I think I fixed it now, we'll see :)

Thanks anyway for finding it!

@dubs27: when the crashes are gone, and we're working on them now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back