• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] [7.6] YurOTS - Classic Tibia Old School Rules Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://yurots.pl/
Server Address
YurOTS.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
We invite Open Tibia Servers community to the official start of the YurOTS.pl, which will take place on 5 August 2023 at 17:00 BRT (21:00 CET).

Server IP: play.yurots.pl
Port: 7171
Client Version: Tibia 7.6
Original Stable YurOTS Engine
Uptime: 24/7
Exp: 5x pacc, 4x facc
Map: YurOTS Edit, Home made. It contains main city: YURLAND with towns: DESERT / SENJA also isles: JUNGLE / INFERNO
Runes: Making (normal charges) Buying (charges 100x)
Ammunition: Ending
Houses: Level 50+, Price 4000 gps / sqm.
Loot rate: 2x
Server type: Pvp-Rpg. 3 kills gives you Red skull and 6 lends you to a ban.Skills & Magic rates: 5x Skill and 2x Magic.

More Features:
Poi Quest
Ferumbras Tower
Annihilator
Balanced vocations
Outfit system (dwarf/elf)

YurOTS is a long term server. Gather your friends and don't miss out on the great fun!

Hey! Im intrested in playing the server however it's no possible to me since i can't seem to get over 60 fps while playing. It seems to be affected by the resolution im using, while i use 2560x1440 i can't go above 65 FPS. However if i do fullscreen on like 800x600 the fps reaches 130fps. I have no clue why it does this. I tried to use the client that comes with the server and also trying with ip changer and 7.60 client. Help please! :D

Max 5 online, and pay2win server - without pacc u can't go to some locations, better exp etc. Content max to 150lvl, GM didn't even care about this server, never online.. Trash ots

Max 5 online, and pay2win server - without pacc u can't go to some locations, better exp etc. Content max to 150lvl, GM didn't even care about this server, never online.. Trash ots
No, you kid and need parents care. It is not for kids, only true old school players could understand the idea of this server

The server is on the XML engine. What to expect here?

YurOTS is extraordinary server which is online 7 days in week without any shutdowns

You lie. 2 reasons:
1st. You don't have skills to play on YurOTS.pl
2nd You don't have knowledge to create such server

The server is on the XML engine. What to expect here?
You can expect the most stable old timer server. No breaks since official start

Last edited:
YurOTS.pl - you are welcome. Follow our website, soon there will be extensive information about new features that will be implemented in the game

Corrupt GM. He will bann you if you report any bug or do not share with him the same opinion about any topic.

Not recommended server. Don't bother play or starting there, waste of time

Not recommended this server, this owner spam in every topic about his 'the best project yurots with 4 players online` - delete.

YurOTS.pl - New Season starts in 14 October 2023! Less than 7 days till start! You are welcome

#AutumnUpdate
Hello Yurlanders!

Here it is! Autumn Update!
Some news:

-weekend exp boost +10% (every saturday & sunday)
-own raids (NPC is located in Yurland, in tower to the north of Depot)
-new island Premia (you can pass there using the Tibianic ship east of Yurland)
-remaked tomb in Desert (entrance fee: scarab coin)

Recent times have brought many changes as you can follow in that tabs Server Info & Changelog

Also things like:
-increased power bolts damage
-new weapon for paladin: assasin star 100 atk (it is an old throwing star, you can loot from: assassin, crypt shambler, demon skeleton, orc warlord, stalker)

Including sent reports! Regards, have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back