• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] [7.6] YurOTS - Classic Tibia Old School Rules Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://yurots.pl/
Server Address
YurOTS.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
YurOTS Classic 7.6 is going to start for 0 days, 2 hours, 4 minutes, 48 seconds get ready!

".. is going to start IN x days, ....", there's a typo in your sentence.

YurOTS is a long term server. Gather your friends and don't miss out on the great fun!
Not to be rude but you called out to be a long term server but yet you've reseted the server multiple times, I personally wouldn't call this "long term" to be honest.

Tibiarx is a war server, focusing on providing pure fun and exciting wars.
Not to be rude, but you have also reset your server several times, so I wouldn't call it a war server where less than 7 people are online after a week from the start, to be honest.

".. is going to start IN x days, ....", there's a typo in your sentence.

Not to be rude but you called out to be a long term server but yet you've reseted the server multiple times, I personally wouldn't call this "long term" to be honest.
No logic to keep server online for months where no players online. This is the chance for others.
It is an old timer server. We are counting on a few old school fanatic players for nostalgic moments. Regards legend Danger

Last edited:
All corrections have been implemented. We are in the final version of YurOTS.pl, you are welcome

wtf is this shit.

1) fast attack?
2) it's 7.6 why are the graph more ugly then every 7.4 I played last 15 years.
3) your server is laggy and im in the EU, normal PL servers run 100% smooth. I don't know ur server don't feel nice to play, it's not smooth, laggy, NPC's are buggy, ur PZ is switching crazy like a traficlight, and I can logout if I time it well 3 sec after attacking a monsters. I don't need more to say.

And don't tell me, I am not ready for old school vibes. There is a difference between old school gaming. And a buggy server. This is a example of a buggy server.

wtf is this shit.

1) fast attack?
2) it's 7.6 why are the graph more ugly then every 7.4 I played last 15 years.
3) your server is laggy and im in the EU, normal PL servers run 100% smooth. I don't know ur server don't feel nice to play, it's not smooth, laggy, NPC's are buggy, ur PZ is switching crazy like a traficlight, and I can logout if I time it well 3 sec after attacking a monsters. I don't need more to say.

And don't tell me, I am not ready for old school vibes. There is a difference between old school gaming. And a buggy server. This is a example of a buggy server.
1) YurOTS always had little 1 second fast attack
2) 7.6 Best graphics in tibia history (in my opinion)
3) Server is dedicated and game is smooth, no freezes and lags

YurOTS.pl is true retro. If you prefer gel on your hair I really don't have problem with that

Last edited:
1) YurOTS always had little 1 second fast attack
2) 7.6 Best graphics in tibia history (in my opinion)
3) Server is dedicated and game is smooth, no freezes and lags

YurOTS.pl is true retro. If you prefer gel on your hair I really don't have problem with that
Fine I explained dont come with the statement of true oldschool please. Im old enough, and have to many tibia years to understand true retro. U say ur more oldschool then Tibiantis? which is 7.4 and u 7.6. Comon ur Graph. are shit nothing to do with true retro, yes.. this is true retro 'Doom' vibes. And still PZ switching like a traffic light, and be able to loggout 10 sec after pz is also true retro vibes?

We're done discussing. Look other complaints, it's not just me with an opinion ;)

Fine I explained dont come with the statement of true oldschool please. Im old enough, and have to many tibia years to understand true retro. U say ur more oldschool then Tibiantis? which is 7.4 and u 7.6. Comon ur Graph. are shit nothing to do with true retro, yes.. this is true retro 'Doom' vibes. And still PZ switching like a traffic light, and be able to loggout 10 sec after pz is also true retro vibes?

We're done discussing. Look other complaints, it's not just me with an opinion ;)
You seem to have grown up, but you haven't matured

YurOTS was one of my first distributions to touch together with Evolution and some others I can't remember as it was many years ago...

I do remember fast attack to be introduced as a popular feature in Evolution server which was a orsha ot with a lot of tps and fast attack.

People that is nostalgic with older versions use to like servers without fast attack, without hotkeys, without teleports and even without Port Hope.

You don't need many features, look at Tibiantis they even grow up trolling people exploring for an inexistent city. But they still became popular because they recreated the old feeling very close to perfection.

People can enjoy a clean YurOTS if it's clean and fair enough, I would play it myself.

Just trying to apport and being constructive, please don't take me wrong <3

You seem to have grown up, but you haven't matured
Define 'matured'? U just don't like my opinion, thats something else. U basicly say nothing. If u start being personal, atleast substructure your opinion. If we talked about being matured, you choose to be personal and don't explain, why ur PZ function is bugged ;) far point or is this also how it was on 7.6? huh ? My points are being made by multiple people. There is not a lot for you to explain. So ye only thing u can do, is playing the 'matured card' very mature. Good luck Sakiko with ur mission to find 'real' retro players.

Weekend EXP BOOST +10% tomorrow. Get ready!

This server is a server as if it was created by politicians. The entire country (most of it is the Otlands) says directly that the server is not worth your attention and points out basic errors that should be taken into account and fixed somehow. It's the administrator who fucks it up and says that the problem is us and not the idea of the server. If something doesn't work, it's your fault, not his. He spams ads all the time to encourage voters (people/players) to give it a chance and try to play despite this bullshit. It's the same with politics, despite major/minor mistakes made, they will still claim that they did everything to make it better.

This server is a server as if it was created by politicians. The entire country (most of it is the Otlands) says directly that the server is not worth your attention and points out basic errors that should be taken into account and fixed somehow. It's the administrator who fucks it up and says that the problem is us and not the idea of the server. If something doesn't work, it's your fault, not his. He spams ads all the time to encourage voters (people/players) to give it a chance and try to play despite this bullshit. It's the same with politics, despite major/minor mistakes made, they will still claim that they did everything to make it better.
Calm down. You have choose. Why you cry so?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back