• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [7.7/7.4] Zanera - [US PROXY] - CIP Engine - Reverse Engineered 7.4 - OPEN BETA 26th December

Server Website/AAC
https://www.classic-gaming.org/
Server Address
classic-gaming.org
Server Port
Client Protocol

Kungenn

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
ZANERA

1640345881026.png

Zanera - 7.4 Modifications
Experience rate: 7x
Skills: 10x
Magic rate: 4x
Lootrate: 5x
Mana regen: 2x
Client is custom 7.7 that needs to be downloaded from our website

The real game engine from 2006 reverse engineered back to the 7.4 spellsystem
Wands disabled, manafluids changed to 7.4 values and cost
Protection Zones removed from boats and you are able to travel with PZ Lock
PVP with experience from killing players
Check the website or join discord for more information

December 26th at 18:00 CEST the official open beta will be opened.
This means that the current closed beta that will be reset.

IMPORTANT BELOW
The open beta will last until January 1th 14:00 CEST.
The official launch will be at January 1th 18:00 CEST.

Any questions or ideas should be brought to discord where you will find the fastest answers.

1640345741601.png

Last edited:
• Weapons above 25 ATK has been raised by 5 ATK to increase viability of knights
• Protection Zones has been removed from all boats
• Captains will allow you to travel even with PZ Lock
• All major boats has a second Captain that allows fast travel with the usage of "bring me to"
• Fixed an issue with \n being shown in certain blackboards due to the mapeditor adding a second \ infront of the existing \n

Join the discord, be a part of something great

I've seen you here from time to time, but i've never actually seen ur server being played or having any activity. From what I can see here it seems like you have a great server and also the potential get a pretty known server, wouldn't it be time to actually try getting it rolling? better advertisements etc etc

@paddiman That's what we are doing we aren't opening an official server until it feels like there is enough players on the discord where an announcement to open would reach enough players.

The original plan was to have the open beta last until January 1th which would then open for the official server that was gonna be a high rate with a lot of focus on getting players up quick, fast paced gameplay with quick loot (5x) etc. But players seem to actually want to play a low rate, which I would prefer to host aswell.

So the paradigm has shifted slightly and there will not be an official release 1th of January but what will happen instead I and the ones I've spoken to find interesting, hopefully you will think so too.

What will happen is the following (Might change some stuff but the general idea is like this)
Zanera Gamestate of 2006 May 21th has been re-established to it's original state.
The world Zanera got hacked 2006 May 21th and got put into a time-capsule which we now unleash.

All houses exactly the same way they got left, every character in the position they logged off, every love letter, every war letter, debt letters etc in the same place they got put almost 16 years ago.
The website works with everything, house auctions, guilds, highscore, creating new characters and so on.

The idea is that January 1th we will open Zanera once again and players will get the option to level up their own character in the environment of Zanera or once you reach level 5 you will be given a randomly selected character by a script that ranges from level 50 to 100 (There is about 600-700ish players in that level range).
You might get lucky and hit a character with a nice house or skills and gear or unlucky and get a level 50 that was poor like hell.
A character lottery if you want to call it that.
First comes first basis where you will post a screenshot of you reaching level 5 on discord that will then be handled and you'll receive your random character.
A discord channel where you can post what you got, lucky or unlucky, funny letters etc.
The character pool of level 8 to 49 is actually 30000 characters which we also plan to have some sort of way to hand out.

To limit the amount of characters you can get the idea is that you'll be able to swap your level 5+ for a random 50-100 , the next character you wish to trade for you'll need a level 15+ that you leveled yourself of course.

The whole concept still needs a little bit of fine tuning but that is the general idea so far.

Oh yeah and the idea is to keep the server online as long as we can, I mean there will be no intention of shutting it down to open another server.
When we do open another server that will be a low-rate that will run along side this and not take it's place.

The rates of the world we are suggesting above would be

3x Experience (Keeping it not too high)
2x Loot
10x Skills
4x Mag

So new characters could essentially level up fairly fast and easy since you have quick skill & magic rate.
The spawn rate would also be inflated to 3x which makes a huge difference so even with 3x experience you'd probably need to imagine it around 8x if it was the original spawn rates.

I've worked with these files a long time and come a long way with reverse engineering it back to 7.4 style removing the pushbug that was present in real-tibia for a long time too.

We would keep the world as it is with 5 kills per day for red skull that lasts 7 days, double it and you get banned for 7 days instead.
Experience from killing players
NO PZ on boats
Fast travel captains on the major boats
7.4 Spellsystem (HMM 70 mana, SD 220 mana) and it requires magic level instead of experience level.
Weapons with 25 or higher ATK is boosted by 5 ATK

Join the discord and connect with other players!

Edit: Just to add so it is perfectly clear no characters that wasn't from that date will be added to the pool of random characters. The ones that was present when the hack occurred will be the ones that will be in the pool and only those. If they run out there will no longer be a pool to get a random char from, if you want to play at that point you'll need to level the character yourself. (However the pool of Level 8-49 is freaking massive).

Last edited:
This random character stuff sounds innovative, but its not fair at all

Just make a static 15x-20x exp, high deathloss and pvp enforced

Thank you

@Antony Cordeiro If you join the discord please use the #suggestions channel and write a nice a clear post of what you think would be a good concept and it can be considered.

Appreciate the input brother

Hope you have a great new years!

Just realized I am not able to edit the main post anymore nor can I change the title of the post so since the has come to an end I will post a new thread for the concept that will being January 1th.

New thread is being processed, meanwhile if you join discord you can read the advertisement for it while this is waiting to be approved

The idea you have is indeed something different, although I doubt it till work for the majority of people, for example you are 2 premade ppl playing, one gets a lvl 100 rich character and the other one gets a lvl 50, the dissapointment for the people getting rewarded with the "shit character" will prob make him really unmotivated and quit. Also, something many people enjoy or feel is nostalgic is the beginnings where you are a low lvl character and you slowly climb up

Absolutely I agree but the idea is to instead have a high rate where players get to know the server we do something different where you get to know the server and at the same time experience a lost piece of history in Tibia
I promise you the nostalgia you get to feel is going to be amazing.
It is truly an experience in itself to walk the streets of a world that got frozen in time 16 years ago
Post automatically merged:

If there is any moderator that could either close or delete this thread that would be cool since I wasnt able to edit the main post I had to create a new thread for the server since this was the beta.

Absolutely I agree but the idea is to instead have a high rate where players get to know the server we do something different where you get to know the server and at the same time experience a lost piece of history in Tibia
I promise you the nostalgia you get to feel is going to be amazing.
It is truly an experience in itself to walk the streets of a world that got frozen in time 16 years ago
Post automatically merged:

If there is any moderator that could either close or delete this thread that would be cool since I wasnt able to edit the main post I had to create a new thread for the server since this was the beta.
The idea is definitely cool and it might work out really good, I guess you wont know until you try so I will atleast see what you offer :)

Back