• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][7.72] Zorenia Custom Low-RPG - Rookgaard Beta!! 18-01-2019

Zorenia

Hoster of Zorenia
Reaction score
Zorenia - 7.72
Project Page

General Info:
Site: Zorenia (http://zorenia.servegame.com) (Under construction)
Client: 7.72 (own client)
Antibot: Auto bot detection and banishment active
Exp: RPG (to be decided in range of X 3/4 or staged)
Release: Rookgaard beta 18-01-2019
Uptime: 24/7 Dedicated Server
Runes: Normal
Loot rate: 1.5x
PvP
Skills: x4
Magic: x2

Mission:
Old School lovers out there! First of all, a little bit of celebration over here within a couple of weeks I hit my 10th year of being a part of this community. Of course a couple of years of retirement, like the last years. But.. I am always coming back, and hard this time!

I decided it will be time for a new project. After years and months of enjoying the old school 7.72 servers it's time for something else. I'd love to create we all can enjoy from. After seeing those endless old school, Realmap, MilkCow, One week existing, Money servers im done..!

It's time to create something which we can enjoy, for hopefully more then a couple of days! For the people like me, who grew up with Tibia. And still playing to achieve those feelings we had, when playing old school Tibia. That being said, that will be this mission of this project! Money will not be the goal behind this project. Passion, and experience those long emotions on old school tibia, will!​

~~~ Rookgaard: Temple ~~~
Rook = 100% completed now.
11 NPC's
300 Monsters
5 Houses
9 Rookgaard quests​

~~~ Rookgaard: Temple ~~~
1547752768086.png

~~~ Rookgaard: Missing Husband~~~
1547752786339.png

~~~ Rookgaard: Katana Quest~~~
1547752799531.png

Rookgaard beta: Friday 18 january- 20:00 hour (8:00 pm) (CET) Time in Amsterdam
Create your account at: Zorenia (http://zorenia.servegame.com)
Download Client: <<HERE>>

Last edited:
50 min left :) create your account now :) It's not meand to have 100+ pp. But it should be fun! to get around with 10-20 guys. if you want some fun ! make an account and join us

i see custom in the title but your not talking about anything,beside some random new quest with already existing item as reward? No new monster? no new spell? new items? etc etc?

Back