• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] [8.0] Ishira - RL Map | Adventure Start [7 January 2022 18:00 CET]

Server Website/AAC
https://ishira.online
Server Address
ishira.online
Server Port
Client Protocol

Ishira online

Reaction score
QvYakoG.gif

ISHIRA.ONLINE 8.0 OPEN TIBIA SERVER

Hello, everybody. Today I would like to present you a fresh project that we have been working on for the last year. Server based on game protocol 8.0 with some features like war mode emblems, 7.4 outfits, some monsters and items from newer Tibia version. This is fresh project, consists of 2 people who love old Tibia.
Old school formula cooldown and no stair jump exhaust. Reworked Shared Experience.

Full Real Map as it was in this time, there is no Yalahar, Zao etc. We added some custom and boosted spawns (few are restricted by level doors like Banuta Undergrounds) to avoid crowd on most popular hunting places but also to give you some entertainment on higher levels.

After more than month of test server and analysed feedback we think its time to official start at 7 January 2022 on 18:00 CET.
We also want to listen our players in every aspect and be active as support.
Things like Exp/Skill/Magic rate or other proposals of change are based on your actually feedback and we are still up for small adjustments.

We know that even own client will not stop 100% players from using bot. So in this aspect we will need a little help from you. To report players or bugs we added command "!report Text". Every report is saved in database and can be easy accessible via website by admin.

DytpSKM.png

Detailed information about server:

Free Premium Account

No Rookgaard
No VIP system
Everyone is equal, no P2W

Free Travels with ships/carpets

Protection Zone in Carpets

Balanced vocations
No more infinity spear that gives paladins huge adventage on start
Only Small Stone (5 Atk) is infinity!
Using paralyse rune costs 800 mana, down from 1400
Exevo flam hur can be used by Druids (dmg similar to GFB)
Wild Growth can be used as spell and rune
Reworked Shared Experience and Task counter for everybody in Party
New/Reworked items

SmbNRsx.png

Need more informations about items, spells or monsters loot?

99% Quests working
Desert Quest Soloable
Reworked Paradox Quest
Reworked Bright Sword Quest

1zM7sF7.png

Automatic Raids
We have 50 raids that cast automatic
We changed interval to make raids occurs often

Guilds War System
Fight with your enemies without wasting unjustfied kills

Frag System
White Skull time: 10 minutes
Red Skull time: 4 days
Frags to Red Skull: 4 kills a day
Frags to Banishment: 7 kills a day​
Ban Time (Account): 2 days

Auto Loot + Loot Channel
Maximum 3 items can be added to auto loot

!autoloot

Trainers
Teleports in every temple
No move/rotate for 15 min = kick to temple. No more characters on exit forever

New Spawns
We added some spawns to avoid crowd
Boosted tombs in Ankrahmun
Check Now

Server rates

jsQ2LEy.png

Others
World Type: Open PvP
Client Version: 8.0
Global server save: 09:00 CET

Start your adventure today!
Create Account Now

EKsUGih.png

Well looking nice but we had few days ago one server expected to be good and it was failure :(
Also i think u should change 2 last stages like 100-130 x5 130-150 x4 150+ x3
@Ond||Apokalyps; look

Last edited:
Starting new servers is always very difficult. First of all, it might be your first time and due to inexperience a small mistake can destroy everything. The biggest problem is DDOS attacks from the competition that wants to have a monopoly. We would like to see more 8.0 servers than maybe just 2 or 3 which are likely to work together.
A lot also depends on the players, to change anything you have to give new servers a chance, which costs practically nothing, in the worst case you will lose an 10 minutes to 1 hour of precious life.

As for the change of experience, I would like to see any others comments.

The last 8.0 that some guy disapointed à LOT of players. So i am happy to play this high rate server.

And there is no pay to win which is just a rare thing nowadays. Thank you for that :)
Post automatically merged:

I would actually remove training rooms.. the fun part about 7.4 for example was being able to kill makers and people skilling. It adds more life to the world.

Also please for the love of god, adjust the amount in tasks.

As many already mentioned most of the 8.0 are disappointed because of the bad start of flameria. Your server looks really good and seems to satisfy a lot of demands people had in the past. I actually have three questions:

1. How often can you repeat tasks and can you give more information on the rewards?

2. What items can you buys in shop? I’m not able to make an account yet but I’m curious what items you offer since everyone has premium and it’s no pay2win.

3. Did you already try to contact any commanders to check out your server? If they don’t commit themselves to play your server it won’t be too many people starting I guess. Advertising your server is very important atm because people follow their „leaders“ (aka influencer) from server to server all the time.

I wish you all the best with your server and hope it’s not a fail like flameria seems to be! It looks like you worked a lot on that and didn’t just copy other servers ideas.

As many already mentioned most of the 8.0 are disappointed because of the bad start of flameria. Your server looks really good and seems to satisfy a lot of demands people had in the past. I actually have three questions:

1. How often can you repeat tasks and can you give more information on the rewards?

2. What items can you buys in shop? I’m not able to make an account yet but I’m curious what items you offer since everyone has premium and it’s no pay2win.

3. Did you already try to contact any commanders to check out your server? If they don’t commit themselves to play your server it won’t be too many people starting I guess. Advertising your server is very important atm because people follow their „leaders“ (aka influencer) from server to server all the time.

I wish you all the best with your server and hope it’s not a fail like flameria seems to be! It looks like you worked a lot on that and didn’t just copy other servers ideas.
I agree OT looks pretty decent at least ehat I saw over site and his post here ,might try it and hope it will suceed

1. Tasks can be repeat without any limits. Rewards are calculated on base experience of monster u take, example for 100 rotworms you will gain like 400 xp * stage or 2,7k in cash or like some skills for pally/ek (once per 24h)
@Kresh170 Well you mean kills needed for task end or more monsters in list to choose? If first in our idea we want people to change tasks often than take task for 500 dragons and not leave spawn until its done.
fyuIwvR.gif

n0UKfEe.gif

rstp7st.gif

3. Right now I don't have any contact with commanders, long time ago I had contact with Veziv but idk if he still plays.
My partner got some teamspeak contact with Furion or Czuje and will ask them soon.

4. About regeneration its quite high cause its not rpg edition with 2x exp from start, with this stages and loot there will not be many runemakers I think
Mages - 5hp/5s 5mp/2s | with promotion 5hp/4s 5mp/1.5s
Pally - 5hp/3s 5mp/3s | with promotion 5hp/2.5s 5mp/2.5s
Knight - 5hp/2s 5mp/4s | with promotion 5hp/1.5s 5mp/3.5s

@Janekk I did in first post
As for the change of experience, I would like to see any others comments.
Well we set this stages after players feedback on test server.
If more people on this forum want higher end game stage we can change it.
But also as a old player I most enjoy 8.0 on levels 100-150. This Tibia wasnt ready for higher levels.
In this case we would need to add some higher end spawns, but its not problem. All in your hands guys :D

With the stages u are showing us we will just have A LOT of levels 80 mage pking around whole map and 0 ppl exping above level 149 :)

What i mean is that there shouldnt be 100 kills for troll task when you wont spend more than 10 minutes there

Stages like this would be good? Its possible to make a poll here?

100-120 5x
121-140 4x
140-160 3x
160+ 2x

@Kresh170 I didn't think about this way, thats true. We will cut by half some of easy tier tasks so you will need 50 to end.

Any thoughts on removing training monks and make skill rate higher?

Like i said it will be an empty world other wise.

Well I think it's a little too late to remove trainers. We will check top online players what are they doing, if someone only do runes for 24h a day will be banned for using bot/macro. I think its easy manageable. Also we don't want to disable rune making in trainers on high rate server, cuz it's always a little help that u can make runes in peace when u eat dinner or whatever.

Maybe you can offer like max. 2-3 hours training time on trainers each 24h. That would reduce afk runemakers on trainers and also keeps the server more alive outside of the trainer islands. I guess it’s worth a try. By doing that you could maybe higher skill rate a little because people would need summons/monsters/other players to train on

One more question that came to my mind while I had a look on the content you listed on your homepage: You mentioned that 99% of the quests are working and I see quests like The Ape City in the questlog. Do people have to make access quests on your server to enter places like okolnir, banuta etc?

Last edited:
I will try to write such script and give more informations soon if we are able to add this before start.

If I good remember there are just few spawns with access:
Banuta
New Warlocks spawn (you need complete one of Djinn Quests)
Pits of Inferno (added shortcut after touching 1 throne or just enter main tp room, dont remember right now)
The Inquisition (you need 7 missions + 1 throne of PoI)

Okolnir, Goroma, Meriana, Formorgar Mines are free to go.