• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][8.54][Custom] Epic OTS <Check this out!>

Yeah i loved chasm and this ot is a real disappointment.

so just don't play it. Really, guys, who the fuck told you that it gonna be low rated rpg server? But somehow, everyone was waited for chasm... but when chasm was online there were 20 players and everyone complained so i was forced to close it. Never, NEVER compare those 2 ots, thats totally wrong. And about your disappointment, have you ever was addicted to 200x exp server? May I know which one o.0 how it was better than this one? If you're playing just 1x-5x rpg servers, ofc you wont play Epic, so don't ever try and don't comment it, I bet you're not commenting every high rated ots with negative comments, right?

It just seems that chasm wanted to make a cheap and fast server, they don't really have anything that great, even thought most people like servers with portals now, which is no fun. Everyone at the same monsters same quests, there nothing that is hidden, no hidden hunting spots or quest. The only quests they have is for addons and that's still only like 5 or 6 quests. All monsters drop is items and money, plus it tells you everything it could drop so if someone on there server found some rare item people would know what monster to hunt. Maybe make it so monsters can drop crafting parts or creature parts used to make items or things like that, Come on guys think, to me this server sucks and I know you can do way better.....

I think you're speaking about me when you said: 'chasm wanted to make a cheap and fast server', so: What do you mean by 'cheap and fast'? This ot takes more time than chasm, thats not really fast. 'they don't really have anything that great' - IF you think so, may I know any GREAT feature Chasm had? Rly.... This server got WAY MORE advanced features, any of them. If you simply don't like teleports, read my reply above. 'Everyone at the same monsters same quests, there nothing that is hidden, no hidden hunting spots or quest.' - Ofc chasm had random monsters and random quests? Like you're coming to location and there are random monsters? You're kidding? 'All monsters drop is items and money' - may I know what they can drop else? Monsters drop another monsters? And well, there is loot which is not listed in their loot lists. 'server sucks' - may I know ANY high rated server which is better?

@all, really guys, you saw like 15% of features, and you're complaining...but even those 15% are way better than 70% of servers which exists...

1. some monsters dont push objects (woohoo u guys didnt think about editing pushables?...)
2. you can put stackd items on the fire and they wont be deleted, only delets 1 of the items (awesome!)
3. Ham isnt consumable, dunno why but it says you are full even after you die!
4. Some monsters push pets and 1 hit them, even if they are lv 500 they will get 1 hitted. AWESOME BRAH!
5. there is a ladder to go undergroun in an elf spawn that hmm, doesnt work?!, idk why but i also have it in a remers map editor version, oh yea? bc its downloadable map...amazing customs when i have quite a few of the spawns from downloading off sites.
6. Ml eq doesnt even give ml, obvious that somebody doesnt understand scripting.
7. there is an area in ghouls that you cant access because there is no ladder or hole, awesome!

1. some monsters dont push objects (woohoo u guys didnt think about editing pushables?...) Its good to trapp them i guess
2. you can put stackd items on the fire and they wont be deleted, only delets 1 of the items (awesome!) suxx
3. Ham isnt consumable, dunno why but it says you are full even after you die! indeed its weird o_o
4. Some monsters push pets and 1 hit them, even if they are lv 500 they will get 1 hitted. AWESOME BRAH! got the same, troll said it was good for pvp. but i died serveral times cuz of that xd
5. there is a ladder to go undergroun in an elf spawn that hmm, doesnt work?!, idk why but i also have it in a remers map editor version, oh yea? bc its downloadable map...amazing customs when i have quite a few of the spawns from downloading off sites.
6. Ml eq doesnt even give ml, obvious that somebody doesnt understand scripting. yea indeed told him already too ;/
7. there is an area in ghouls that you cant access because there is no ladder or hole, awesome! yup youre righ, or maybe its accesable by another way? but i guess not

you should tell it fare on a positive way not on a negativ way, remember; it is only the beta? ;)

1. some monsters dont push objects (woohoo u guys didnt think about editing pushables?...)
2. you can put stackd items on the fire and they wont be deleted, only delets 1 of the items (awesome!)
3. Ham isnt consumable, dunno why but it says you are full even after you die!
4. Some monsters push pets and 1 hit them, even if they are lv 500 they will get 1 hitted. AWESOME BRAH!
6. Ml eq doesnt even give ml, obvious that somebody doesnt understand scripting.
7. there is an area in ghouls that you cant access because there is no ladder or hole, awesome!

1. Sorry, I dont know how to edit them o.0
2. Thanks for report, use !report talkaction instead, next time.
3. Your food limit raising with level, you are too weak to eat whole ham at once xD
4. Already has been reported 100 times and fixed with next patch.
5. Turn clown off please, I haven't said that I mapped every single map pieces, I used public ones too. And still it cannot be called downloadable map, cuz you cant download this map anywhere.
6. It was spelling bug, already fixed on localhost, and please - never complain about my scripting abilities, cuz your skills < my skills. btw thats coding issue, not scripting.
7. Awesome, I'm going jump from balcony now?

@all, really, whats fucking wrong with you, guys? Why the **** you don't spam in some "CUSTOM EVOLUTIONS MEGA ROXOR SERVER DEDICATED" thread? You don't like the server - go ahead! You like it - come, play, suggest and it will become better. But if you just envy, thats not a reason to spam here. I just can't ignore those idiotic feedback. I like criticism, you can say whats wrong, and report bugs, but please - get a respect.

Last edited:
I would really like to clear this out.
This is an OT. Optional, no ones holding a knife to your neck so you could join this server. You specifically cannot compare Chasm with Epic, totally two different ideas and servers.
If you don't like Epic you are more than welcome to leave, if you don't like it then its because of one of two reasons, 1) Jealousy 2) Idiotic behavior
Jealousy: Jealousy is an emotion and typically refers to the negative thoughts and feelings of insecurity, fear, and anxiety over an anticipated loss of something that the person values, such as a relationship, friendship, or love. Jealousy often consists of a combination of emotions such as anger, sadness, and disgust.
In other words, what ever you do you will NEVER be able to script/code a server like this. This server worth a whole year of scripting and working, it is still under BETA.
Also, just for the idiots out there =)
Beta: A beta test is a limited release of a product with a goal of finding bugs before the final release. Software testing is often referred to by the terms "alpha" and "beta."
We all know that there are bugs, idiots who make fun of those bugs are completely retarded or as i said before, Jealous since they think using a bug as a weakness would help give negative thoughts about the server. Try and script your own server, balance vocations, items, levels, experience rate then let me know. I'll be more than happy to make fun of the small bugs on the server that you would have.

Conclusion: Join the server, help out with beta & report bugs. Wait for the character reset until Fare fully launches the server or go f*ck yourself, cry in the corner out of jealousy and take your pathetic friends with you.

Have a nice day, iHamza =)

Fare, You did a good job on the server, The reason i wont be playing is because there is way to much grind ^^ Atleast for now, I know you will probably work more on it but it needs a quest room. The 4 "quests" u have there are not quests.. more like challenges.

i liked the ot... but 1 thing sucks ;p gm giving away alot of free items hope it wont be like this after beta.. lvling there is pretty ok bit high exp i think.and the pvp is rly lame i think we was 3 guys trying to kill 1 130. me lvl >125 second guy >150 third guy >200
1 of us had a weapon with 147 atk and still we almost coulden't kill a 100 he regained mana and hp so fast that makes it almost impossible. to bad i got banned haha :)

Can you blame him? With useless nonsense posts that are no better than saying "server sux bye" I'd be angry too. Not to mention it looks like people are being assholes towards him in this thread about things that are already known and going to be fixed or are working already they just don't know how it works.

Yeah.. I feel sorry for him.. I can see there is alot of work put into this. I understand he is angry.. He did great on the scripts etc.. But he needs to make it more enjoyable.. need about 40 quests.. Need task things.. needs events.. needs much much more things to do than grind.

i liked the ot... but 1 thing sucks ;p gm giving away alot of free items hope it wont be like this after beta.. lvling there is pretty ok bit high exp i think.and the pvp is rly lame i think we was 3 guys trying to kill 1 130. me lvl >125 second guy >150 third guy >200
1 of us had a weapon with 147 atk and still we almost coulden't kill a 100 he regained mana and hp so fast that makes it almost impossible. to bad i got banned haha :)

PvP was prepared for mass pvp battles, not on 1v1 duels, if players will be able to kill each other 1v1 easy, then 10v10 fight will be lame. Anyway, we can balance this anysecond.
Yeah.. I feel sorry for him.. I can see there is alot of work put into this. I understand he is angry.. He did great on the scripts etc.. But he needs to make it more enjoyable.. need about 40 quests.. Need task things.. needs events.. needs much much more things to do than grind.
Thats what I going to do next week :)

p.s. The main reason, that server was planned for another exp rate, 1-200 part was about 2 hours of hunting, thats why I havent put lot of features there....and after we switched rates to lower ones, the problem came. Next week, while server is still on beta(read news), I'm gonna fill those void zones.

thx fare for flamming me. @ot in general, will be even shittier once exp rates go down and ur spendin 10 min/lv and u die easly then loose 3 and a half lvls :D currently its like 3x more exp ;p

I Lvled to aprox 110 with the normal exp rate, And it wasnt that bad, And you really dont die that easily and if you do.. Well you cant blame anyone but yourself. I agree that the monsters hit alot and the 1%/lvl adds up to that but its still doable.
And after 200 you get blessings So you dont even lose one lvl when you die.
If you make it to that milestone it'll be a cakewalk after.. Or so I'd like to say.. Atm Im getting turned into pancakes by everything..
But dont worry I'm an Archer! :D That was a lie.. Im a sniper ^^

Who gives free items tell me please. I didn't give anything to anyone for nothing, the only items I gave away were as reward for event. And Hamza gave money to only his char (Puffinator)(no idea why did he do that e,e)

Who gives free items tell me please. I didn't give anything to anyone for nothing, the only items I gave away were as reward for event. And Hamza gave money to only his char (Puffinator)(no idea why did he do that e,e)

hah i knew it xD with that many admins corruption is to be gauranteed xD

hah i knew it xD with that many admins corruption is to be gauranteed xD

where is corruption? iHamza asked me about permission to give his char some items (thats beta,who cares)... events rewards its also corruption? xD Monsters are also corrupted - they drop loot for free :(

where is corruption? iHamza asked me about permission to give his char some items (thats beta,who cares)... events rewards its also corruption? xD Monsters are also corrupted - they drop loot for free :(

why did people get banned for cheating? (thats beta, who cares).. xD

Anyways.. I am the super epic mega hater of corruption.. I haven't seen a single ot with more than 1 admin not being corrupted...