• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][8.54][Custom] Epic OTS <Check this out!>

Well ok :p i bet it's gonna be nice :) will there be donations?

There will be pacc, which gives you ability to buy houses, 2 new kinds of pets, and guild needs a leader and 4 vice leaders with pacc to exist.

Nevalopo said:
why did people get banned for cheating? (thats beta, who cares).. xD

Anyways.. I am the super epic mega hater of corruption.. I haven't seen a single ot with more than 1 admin not being corrupted...

Hamza got downgraded to GM position (can't make items)

If im right, BETA= Players join to find bugs & report them in a NOT NEGATIVE WAY!.

you're right :) thats why I don't allow any complains xD Ofc it will be boring, there are no servers with medium+ rates, where you can get fun with 10 ppls online :) Just wait for normal launch(Friday 8th).

\o gogo!

More task npcs and such too ye?

Also did Fare fix that cyc bug? After completing quest, I still had to right click TWICE to open cycs. It's like my first click still wanted to register as 'skinning the head'

yes, all bugs which were found on beta are already fixed. And really, all who think that server is not worth to try(around 7% of players, voted for this option in poll) - do not try it now also. Yes, we added more quests, some new features, but it's still same server, its still not Chasm.

We are going to officialy launch the server at 17:00 GMT+1 time(less than 3h from now). A lot of things have been added since beta, so join us and enjoy.

Epic Open Tibia Server is now officialy OPENED!

We hope you will have a great time with us. Here is link to the client.
You can also login with 8.54-8.55 tibia client using ip: epicots.net and port: 7171.

how do u get pets?
i checked the ot out a bit on beta it seemed pretty cool. it had quite a few features that iv never seen before. also i like all the npc's around.

It is same e,e. When there is 16:00 in +0 then there is 17:00 in +1 and 18:00 in +2. So 18:00 +2 == 17:00 +1

@up
+1 :D