• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][8.6] Exysia RPG || Giant, custom map! || NOW ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems that there is a bug in a script.
As soon as sam gets online we're gonna hunt that bug down.

I can connect to the char list but cant come ingame..

I'd like to give you an answer but I honestly can't.
No clue when he will be online again, the only thing I know is that
he lives in the US. It might take some time since it's ~6am to ~11am there, he might be working right now or still asleep :p

Why'd you ban me? I really trained that ML :(

Just unban me Wozu, i'm back home now :D

1. Vincentio Moretti
57 Elder Druid

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

1. Vincentio Moretti
57 Elder Druid

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

logga in på msn kkkkkkkkk'

1. Vincentio Moretti
57 Elder Druid

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Did you happen to use any equipment with + magic level or did you use a spell at the trainers?
Please be so kind and explain what you were doing at the trainers, it might be connected to the freeze bug.

Hm, whatever froze the server froze the dedicated as well, I can't connect. I'll have to wait for Chris to get online.

I didn't use anything I wasn't even in trainers. I was hunting drags and then the server crashed, tried to log on after school and was banned

I'm guessing there's a spell that is debugging the server, causing freezes and adding infinite magic level as suggested by RealSoft. Those of you who are bugged will need to re-make characters. I will restore skills and magic level.

I don't know I'm waiting for either Christian or stian to answer me to restart the server. :|

The server will be online once Wozu have been able to connect to the frozen dedicated server.

None will know when he can access it again as it froze, but hopefully it's online shortly.
Keep an eye on this thread and you'll know when it's online again.

I think I know what freezes the server though

First I got there, and the server freezed, today this morning i logged in and was online for about 10 sek and it froze again.

and what's that? I believe it's a spell that is setting player's magic level to 5kk+.

Yeah, it's probably you that's freezing it because your magic level is like 10kk, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.