• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][8.60] Emporia v2 - War System | Northern Zao | 100+ Quests | Restart!

This server was so good back when it was eternia.vapus.net. Then it goes to a real map. Then 8.62. Then 30 players on average~. Why do admins always do things that aren't asked for?

I dont see what was wrong about doing that..

k2o9ip.jpg

That's what's wrong about doing that.

Well there's nothing wrong with the server

It's better than all the other ots out there

not my fault that you guys are stupid enough to not realize that

Well there's nothing wrong with the server

It's better than all the other ots out there

not my fault that you guys are stupid enough to not realize that

Your right, it's OUR fault nobody likes your server.. get outta here.

You destroyed the server by resetting it first time, and yeah this rl map sucks now. 40 players online 32 of them is at training monks ;<

Why do you people keep talking shit man..

Does this look like 32 people in trainers uh?

screenshot20101215at100.png

Of the 40 Players online.. the 40 are active.. Emporia is a good server.. I dont know why you guys dont give it a try

Lol dude you trying to make people have fun in ur server? nahh i dont think so. We was at a event survivor event, in the fourth spawn that fucking GM summoned Morgaroth wooow so fucking cool me and 6 rls stopped playing it.

And yeah like 20 people was playing (my friends from iridia) on ur server before the reset.

Lol dude you trying to make people have fun in ur server? nahh i dont think so. We was at a event survivor event, in the fourth spawn that fucking GM summoned Morgaroth wooow so fucking cool me and 6 rls stopped playing it.

And yeah like 20 people was playing (my friends from iridia) on ur server before the reset.

About the Gamemaster spawning a Morgaroth probably got an explainations or it was just stupid of that GM.
But as a OT-Developer I know that some servers needs resets and must people will be glad becuse of it. But, there's also people that doesn't like the reset but it's their own choice if they start over or just leave the server, when reseting I bet that 5mok3 kept in mind that some players would leave.

@ Gloyz
Didn't you say survivor?
So you stopped playing because you guys weren't able to survive.. i see
So that's your reason for not playing emporia? that's why emporia sucks so bad??
That's a pussy ass excuse..

@ Gloyz
Didn't you say survivor?
So you stopped playing because you guys weren't able to survive.. i see
So that's your reason for not playing emporia? that's why emporia sucks so bad??
That's a pussy ass excuse..

No need to be rude:) Just give him an logic explanations and he'll be quited:)

Well, imo it wasn't smart spawning a Morgaroth + 4 UDs in that event. I was watching it, so I know the GM did. Still, it's a stupid reason to quit, but you should think about making the events more realistic next time, since the avg. level is around 200. Also, you'd probably get more players by opening up Razachai, without having to do any quests, at all.

@up

That was done already my friend..
Only few missions needed in order for the teleports to razachai be used :)

I'll keep an eye on my staff

I know why there is no wars at emporia dude, you make the ue fun to use with so much dmg.. If you take look at servers with only WARS then you will see that the ues hit less than sds. PVP = TRAP = Count a sd combo = DED

Your pvp is "Two people running around like afghanistan terrorists ueing everybody down in one sec then they run to venore from thais to lose pz.

Well.. about that when the ot first started the big teams demanded that the dmg of those spells to be increased.. So i did it..

Never seen a post at Emporia forums related to this.. nor a complaint.. that's why i tell you guys to talk to me.. but instead of doing so.. you just spam me with insults and nonsense posts..

I'll take a look at the current formulas and will change it if necessary :)

Let me comment on the morgaroth thing. Yes, I spawned it because I hosted the Survival Event. It was a seperate room, nobody that didn't want could enter it or risk anything. You were aware that you might die and lose your levels etc. Nobody said it is an easy event, the morgaroth is the final boss to spawn. Just because you didn't make you don't have to bring this up here with wrong facts. We don't spawn monsters randomly, they get spawned in events and this was one. You wanted to take part in it but didn't success, others did. There is no problem with it.

So please, if you have nothing constructive to say here, go to a different thread. We now know you don't like Emporia, just leave then, we don't force you to stay.

Yeh, well, I completed those missions, but the gates of expertise and all the teleports except the one to Razachai wont work. I also agree when it comes to ue dmg in pvp. It's way too OP.

Back