• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [8.60] OxygenOT | RPG/PVPE | NEW EVO | Sunday 2-8-2020 12:00 GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://oxygenot.com
Server Address
oxygenot.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Corrupt OT where the owner overlooks his friends abuses day in and day out avoid at all costs. been here for over 8 years no more will I invest time into this corrupt piece of shit.

Corrupt Ot with corrupts server admin. Avoid this piece of shit at all costs. Racists and pedo's infest this server. so you have been warned. lock up your sons and daughters because this gm will do nothing to stop it.
Post automatically merged:

Thanks for your feedback.
Sorry for hearing that and having bad experience with OxygenOT.

But i have to say i no give free items.
I listen to everyone.
Trying to make everything is better.
Trying to keep on the player base and make it larger.

I just want to say no one have me in his pocket.
If someone made a mistake, he gets ban/jail.
All players are equal.
You are a toxic and corrupt admin so your feedback is niether wanted or needed. Please Enjoy your Pedophile Friends. Hope the server dies soon.

Sorry for hearing that and having bad experience with OxygenOT.

But i have to say i no give free items.
I listen to everyone.
Trying to make everything is better.
Trying to keep on the player base and make it larger.

I just want to say no one have me in his pocket.
If someone made a mistake, he gets ban/jail.
All players are equal.
All players are not equal. You favour your mcpk pedophile friends which have you on call most of the time to do what they say. you overlook abuses by these people daily and do nothing, whilst doing nothing for the legit playerbase you care about money abd sucking off the dicks of your friends. so dont talk shite. The sooner this ot dissapears the better for all kids everywhere.

Last edited:
Pedophile/Racist are really big accusations for such situation.
I can understand that you feel the the game-play wasn't fair and you wasted your time on this server or even donated and the server wasn't as good as you expected also you seen many cheats/rule breaking (If its true, I didn't play so I don't know.) but you should just give constructive criticism or write server's negative sides as Advertisement board rules clarify.
I myself when I played a server and it wasn't as good as I expected so I created a list with every negative side/cheating and unfair game-play I seen and wrote to server's owner on the comments then he gets the choice to change it by himself to make his server better or to keep it but then eventually server will die/disappear.

When there's players running around temple saying they are alright with r***ng underage girls in front of multiple players and nothing got done about it, calling them Paedophiles is a massive understatement, about the racist remarks there's been plenty of remarks made about multiple religions. unfortunately this time around the server has gone to shit. regardless of suggestions or what not the state of play hasn't really changed.

I've said many times that Server is shit and he just copied everything from old client with same quests and hunting. I can prove to everyone.
He just copied everything and he still calling this shit is has own Work.

Pedophile/Racist are really big accusations for such situation.
I can understand that you feel the the game-play wasn't fair and you wasted your time on this server or even donated and the server wasn't as good as you expected also you seen many cheats/rule breaking (If its true, I didn't play so I don't know.) but you should just give constructive criticism or write server's negative sides as Advertisement board rules clarify.
I myself when I played a server and it wasn't as good as I expected so I created a list with every negative side/cheating and unfair game-play I seen and wrote to server's owner on the comments then he gets the choice to change it by himself to make his server better or to keep it but then eventually server will die/disappear.
Thanks for your useless reply but threatening to rape underage girls in temple is not a silly matter so my remarks are spot on. Also as you stated you were not there so are in no way able to comment on such things. also religious prejudaces are also not allowed but they are by the server owner but also you were not there so your comment is invalid. Have a good day.

Thanks for your useless reply but threatening to rape underage girls in temple is not a silly matter so my remarks are spot on. Also as you stated you were not there so are in no way able to comment on such things. also religious prejudaces are also not allowed but they are by the server owner but also you were not there so your comment is invalid. Have a good day.
I commented here for a reason, I know the owner and I played the owner's old server on client 8.1 and it was kinda fair/fun also my comment isn't useless as you think, I was somehow pointing you to read the rules before replying to Advertisement thread but looks like you are too mad to understand it.
And If you think I know nothing about religious prejudices and/or racist then you are totally mistaken.
I am Muslim and almost on every server I played on Tibia I have got such racism/religious disrespect, I can't tell you how many times people just called me "Allahu akbar" "BOMB" or whatever comes in your mind.
So you should still re-read my comment and stop posting such childish comments/replies because it will get you nowhere at all and I am sure it will be removed as soon as OP reports it because its too offensive and has no point.

You are who useless here.
Have shit day like you broh, ❤️

threatening to rape underage girls in temple
Is the owner doing this? or just passing by players? Have you reported it with a clear proof like (screenshot or video record or whatever and he took no actions?
is not a silly matter so my remarks are spot on
Did I say its a silly matter? You just accused me of being pedophile for just replying with my point of view so I can understand your logic now, Sorry to try to correct you, Continue and lets see where this gets you.
That's why I think so many times before posting my point of view or my opinion and I mostly choose to remain silent because of people like you who don't accept other's and just accusing random people without knowing them.

He wasn't referring to you
M0ustafa
he was commenting about the people playing that OT I think you are the one who should be reading posts properly.

Is the owner doing this? or just passing by players? Have you reported it with a clear proof like (screenshot or video record or whatever and he took no actions?

Did I say its a silly matter? You just accused me of being pedophile for just replying with my point of view so I can understand your logic now, Sorry to try to correct you, Continue and lets see where this gets you.
That's why I think so many times before posting my point of view or my opinion and I mostly choose to remain silent because of people like you who don't accept other's and just accusing random people without knowing them.

As you've stated previously you haven't been around this time around to experience it, multiple reports have been given to the GM, as
Otuzer01

stated your comments are irrelevant considering as you say " (If its true, I didn't play so I don't know.) "
so keep your comments to yourself and have a nice day.

Last edited:
I wasn't here to confirm or dis-confirm the insults, threatenings and religious prejudices.
I was only here to say that you're not posting it in the correct way and your insults/offensive language shows it as a matter of nervousness which will be mostly removed by a report from the OP, I was trying to point you to a better way of telling what happened or how bad this server was for you but as I said you were angry enough not to understand me.
As I said above I totally understand what might have happened because it happened before to me for being muslim, But flaming at everyone like this won't lead you to point.
I am out of this because if I stayed here any longer you might think that I am taking sides but I am not.

I love how you are commenting from two different OTLAND accounts on this post, on one hand you are trying to act like mr big bad support team moderator but on the other hand you slating this OT.

I wasn't here to confirm or dis-confirm the insults, threatenings and religious prejudices.
I was only here to say that you're not posting it in the correct way and your insults/offensive language shows it as a matter of nervousness which will be mostly removed by a report from the OP, I was trying to point you to a better way of telling what happened or how bad this server was for you but as I said you were angry enough not to understand me.
As I said above I totally understand what might have happened because it happened before to me for being muslim, But flaming at everyone like this won't lead you to point.
I am out of this because if I stayed here any longer you might think that I am taking sides but I am not.
I have zero problem with you MOustafa. I never stated that you was a pedophile. I was only pointing out that the server owner was aware of these problems and has sided with the people resposible. Lots of people witnessed the events unfold i mearly stated that you wernt in a position to comment on events you knew nothing about. So sorry if you mistook what i said for an angry comment i meant no disrespect to you. Again have a good day.

I love how you are commenting from two different OTLAND accounts on this post, on one hand you are trying to act like mr big bad support team moderator but on the other hand you slating this OT.
I am not using any other account than this, Not sure why many people are accusing me of this nowadays but I have never used any other OTLand account.
If you think I use different account just to say this server is a bad server then you are mistaken, I can write with my Support Account that I don't like this server and its bad/unfair/pay2win or whatever comes in my mind as long as I am not breaking any rule.
But if you still think you are brilliant and you caught me then go ahead and report me to admins/moderators.
Please don't tag me here again, Thanks for understanding, I will unwatch this thread and not going to reply any further, Good luck everyone.

What is this human mind?
you must live on Mars

Patch 1.6
yAI3EYA.png

FqEvH5Y.png

a9xild3.png

uFlXdQr.png

DQie3gl.png

• Decreased the health of Lizard City, Banuta and Prison monsters.
  • Decreased the density of Orc Fortress monsters.
  • Fixed some small bugs.

Patch 1.7
  • Added new item to donation shop (100 Premium Points Item)
    10531.gif
    • It will give 100 premium points to your account.
    • You can use it to sell ingame or to gift someone.
    • Check it from HERE
  • Decreased health of some monsters/bosses.
    • Monsters (Orc Fortress, Dark Cathedral)
    • Bosses (Evil Mastermind, Fire Overlord, Ghazbaran, Lord of the Elements, The Count)
  • Decreased the density of Orc Fortress monsters but not in lower floors.
  • Changed the cost of blessing.
    • It costs now 50 crystal coins instead of 10 tokens.

Patch 1.8
  • Increased the exp gained from Fluffy, Deadly Nightmare.
  • Increased the spawn chance of Gazharagoth to 50% instead of 30%.
  • Edited the new bosses loots (Evil Mastermind, Fire Overlord, Ghazbaran, Lord of the Elements, The Count):
    • Everyone attack the boss will get loots not only the high damage.
  • Fixed a bug with Exevo Gran Mas Flam, as it was for Ninjas instead of Illusionist.
  • Fixed a bug with Utamo Tempo spell.
  • Fixed a bug with Forbidden Island bosses:
    • Now you will need to wait 15 minutes to do the boss again once you clicked the lever and entered the boss room.
    • Door won't let you in till the 15 minutes pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back