• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Arthas :: Lordaeron [9.44 | custom] - The ultimate RPG

Invite me to the otland guild, I'm tired of everyone talking polish to me :(
Ingame name: Trolololol the Troll

:D

@Elf, You should do something for american players, Im getting lagged when too much people is online!

Great server guys, but really, take a closer look in Booty Bay (werewolfs)... and Geomancer heals like a son of a bitch.

Werewolfs fucked everyone up, Priestess takes my entire mana in like seconds.

Wisps can attack you, and when you kill them they don't give exp. lol

Elf, you should add this http://otland.net/f163/mod-random-item-stats-130295/
Making a random item stats. it will make Hunting more interesting.

This would be awesome, custom improved versions of regular items would be great for the economy and add a whole new dimension to looting items and trying to collect the best sets possible giving players a lot more to do and a whole new reason to hunt creatures. If this was implemented it would make receiving loot much more fun and in the end.

Last edited:
This would be awesome, custom improved versions of regular items would be great for the economy and add a whole new dimension to looting items and trying to collect the best sets possible giving players a lot more to do and a whole new reason to hunt creatures. If this was implemented it would make receiving loot much more fun and in the end.
Basically, I do not even bother looting, the mod will give me more reason to loot.

I'm not sure if this is possible but a command to disable or enable empty potion flasks would be nice, having to throw them away every time i need to loot something is a big inconvenience. Or even better make empty potion flasks weigh 0

Last edited:
Last edited:
Elf, you should add this http://otland.net/f163/mod-random-item-stats-130295/
Making a random item stats. it will make Hunting more interesting.
I will consider it.

Btw, as you can notice, there's something new in signatures. Now an character image together with mount is generated and attached to the signature picture, just like here:

znote.png

Back