• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Arthas :: Lordaeron [9.44 | custom] - The ultimate RPG

I went to buy ultimate tera strike, i just lost my money but didnt get the spell wtf :/
wbb.png

Edit: tried to buy it again and lost 4,5k again haha

Attachments

Yeah that is a bug, i've had the same.

Just 1 question for the all of you,
What are your opinions about paladins?

My own, they seem to have a kinda high miss rate, as i miss 3/7 of the time, with 105 dist ;/

My own, they seem to have a kinda high miss rate, as i miss 3/7 of the time, with 105 dist ;/

Agree Paladins needs some work.

ya pallys seem to suck. they do miss often even with high distance skills. once you pass skill 94 depending on your weapon your hit rate should be about 80%.

tibia-stats is pretty accurate for what distance hit rate should be.

Hey! Me and my brother were exploring and we found a BUG!

AMCji.png

We looted a dragon throne from a white rabbit :p.

I can't.. it just says "Your payment is prepared" etc... And I wont get any sms back from zaypay.
And when I press Continue it says "An error has occured [error]"
And btw.. why is it offline? -.- Shitey host? :p

Last edited:
I can't.. it just says "Your payment is prepared" etc... And I wont get any sms back from zaypay.
And when I press Continue it says "An error has occured [error]"
And btw.. why is it offline? -.-

Can you print a screen and send? i might be able to help you actually.

meh i lost 3.6k>,> was just exploring some rotworm's cave then when i hit the city again a fuckin orc warlord kills me :( that shit sukx, worked my ass hard for those 3.6k

meh i lost 3.6k>,> was just exploring some rotworm's cave then when i hit the city again a fuckin orc warlord kills me :( that shit sukx, worked my ass hard for those 3.6k

Ill give u some cash:D just pm me ingame
/// Norse ingame:=)

Can you print a screen and send? i might be able to help you actually.

Heres a screenie

34edj4o.png

And after I press Continue it just goes to an empty page that says "An error has occured [error]".

Back