• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] [8.60] Cinara EVO | Launch November 23rd, 18:00 CET

I've been waiting for so long for that server to be back!!! Can't beleive you've finaly put it back online!! I'm gonna play for sure. A well balanced OT like this is so rare. I'm so impatient!! Only 7 days to go!!!! Wow!!!
Im so happy to see that people still like/remember the good old Cinara! :D ^^
Where's my friend "Utevo lux" If he still There i'll come :(:)
He's there but he doesn't have a own Character

Looking forward, also I'm happy for being a source of help for your community and server! Good luck and keep up the good work! :)

Looking forward, also I'm happy for being a source of help for your community and server! Good luck and keep up the good work! :)
Im happy to have such a great support here! Thank you very much!

3 days & 22 hours left ! :D

Create your account now!

2 days to go! :)

Attachments

• E26BE4DC-EE4F-43B4-AEB0-99773C5DF809.jpeg
    E26BE4DC-EE4F-43B4-AEB0-99773C5DF809.jpeg
    63.3 KB · Views: 6 · VirusTotal
Last edited by a moderator:
ef4d656c40d7baac682aa94a50704466.png

Downloading images are anoying xD

Great ot, been playing it since 5 years back. Great support and alot of funny stuff to do. Looking forward to play and meet alot of players! :D

This is natala with some shitty edits and this is not cyko ot so No i will rate it under zero

The orignal makers @exique @Cykotitian

This is natala with some shitty edits and this is not cyko ot so No i will rate it under zero
We'll know that is not the real Natalia...
and everyone knows the difference between both
Cinara is a name that created himself "if you know what i mean"

We'll know that is not the real Natalia...
and everyone knows the difference between both
Cinara is a name that created himself "if you know what i mean"
It is natala and @exique is the one who did all of this this is just a stolen ot with some new mapping and zombie events 8% work

It is natala and @exique is the one who did all of this this is just a stolen ot with some new mapping and zombie events 8% work
What is your goal that you want to achieve so badly?`You're probably that kiddo in ur profile picture, you get mad if you are not right. He explained it to you clearly, wheter you like it or not is up to you. At the moment, I believe it is the best ot on otservlist. Indeed, it resembles a little bit Natala (One of the owners of Natala) is working on Cinara after all. There are certain scripts that maybe are like Natala however, the equipment, quests, spawns and map, basically the whole ot has does not resemble it so much. I've played Natala and I remember exactly how it were, this one is not like Natala at all. I thought so too until I tried it.

Have a nice Day!

What is your goal that you want to achieve so badly?`You're probably that kiddo in ur profile picture, you get mad if you are not right. He explained it to you clearly, wheter you like it or not is up to you. At the moment, I believe it is the best ot on otservlist. Indeed, it resembles a little bit Natala (One of the owners of Natala) is working on Cinara after all. There are certain scripts that maybe are like Natala however, the equipment, quests, spawns and map, basically the whole ot has does not resemble it so much. I've played Natala and I remember exactly how it were, this one is not like Natala at all. I thought so too until I tried it.

Have a nice Day!
Yeah Yeah but he is not the owner of cinara to say that is 5 years online he could say cinara only

Have a nice Day!
And btw the owner of natala is my friend

Back