• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

»[Germany] Centera - A Unique Evolution - 8.6x | PVP-E | War System | Great Map

Is this a nice ot?

• Yes

Votes: 74 47.7%
  • No

Votes: 81 52.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Second @micce: You realy need to learn how to wait, the bugs has been fixed, new spawns has been fixed, temple layout has been changed, more quests has been added. The thing is you got to wait til we release the update:)

Third @micce:
did you actually take that seriously? :eek:
Gz you finally fixed them and it only took 2months to fix!

but why u banned him? he was xlogged at trainers and never had 2bans or 3 notations. so you banned him for nothing, it seems that you were bored and now deleting him cuz hes highest lvl? the same will happen to next one who gets 800?

Last edited:
You know his notations better than me The server owner?
he aint the 1st owner of that char, I think the third maybe second..
and no, why would I delete someone getting level 800? Its just plain fun to see player achiving their goals =)

I dont know better than you, but still i can see the notations from ban list and this is his first ban

and what does the !car command do

Last edited:
server is still online yes.. 20 people dont like it

150 who is online likes it.. what does that tell you?=)

maybe that fucking noobs click on dont like cause they are bored haha just a tipp for ya ot. mke the pz zonnes bigger when you go to a hunt place. like at hellhounds. so it isnt possible to block the pz zones ;)

and nightmare grims. it can easily be blocked, like Synester did with his 3 noob chars -.-

Lets see now.

New Gamemaster has been added hopefully the community will get more help than before.
5 new diffrent spawns has been added.
3 new quests has been added.
Completely new nature has been added in the main city.
Diffrent style of the city has been added.
Events is going to re-open this sunday.
PvP arena has been fixed.
New spells for all the diffrent vocs has been added.
Minor NPC bugs has been fixed.
Inactive house owners has been cleaned.
Added "Car" mode into the game.
Trainers can not move around.
Second promotion is going to be bought from level 250
Archer's healing + attack has been fixed.
Added langue select to the web site.

And alot more that you have to explore on this great Otserver.. an adventure you never will forget!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back