• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

»[Germany] Centera - A Unique Evolution - 8.6x | PVP-E | War System | Great Map

Is this a nice ot?

• Yes

Votes: 74 47.7%
  • No

Votes: 81 52.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I beginn this morning and the server is awesome !
The community is active and helpful, of course there is some PKs, but it's great.
You can exp easily, there is a lot of quests and places to hunt.
The system of token and addons are very original, surprising :)

Well, a great server :)

I agree, coming from a fellow staff member of Centera, I fully agree of this servers activeness most of the players are fun to chat with:ninja:Now.. on the other hand theres one guy Donio.. this guy.. whoa

I want more job. When i finally get to test it out ;)

Hmm, me and my friend got rs + ban from 1 frag? wtf :eek: and why GM Artherus is banning ppl for botting at trainers .............................

and one suggestion. please make mwall for 130+ lvls so ppl cant "abuse" it with noobchars and block cuz we cant kill them : /

Last edited:
so players who have 100+ monthly frags have to wait 40639597374357934957days without killing ppl now? like me on garo, i have about 140-150 monthly frags and can u also unban azerty? it doesnt show in banlist that its banned but it says when i try to login

Last edited:
can u also change pvp enfo system? too low exp from players and only exp if enemy is lower lvl than you :s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back