• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

»[Germany] Centera - A Unique Evolution - 8.6x | PVP-E | War System | Great Map

Is this a nice ot?

• Yes

Votes: 74 47.7%
  • No

Votes: 81 52.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a video a guy made:

[video=youtube;ulMoGQ6pChg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulMoGQ6pChg[/video]

Lets talk about those things using mwall timer.. they did an mwall right after it disaperd..

@up: somethink like this is calles--> skillz ;)

@ thread: this server is still up? and at your poll the most dont like the ot =/

server is still online yes.. 20 people dont like it

150 who is online likes it.. what does that tell you?=)

That 100.000~ OT players doesn't like it becuse they don't play it.

That's not how it works..

@up: somethink like this is calles--> skillz ;)

@ thread: this server is still up? and at your poll the most dont like the ot =/

Not skillz. "Skills". but i don't think they are calculating in their head like 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20 gone PANG NEW ONE!

You didnt answer me at centeras forum, so heres the pic again =)

You said to me "next time some1 blocks pz take screenshot"
so heres a screenshot now ban plax?
Ofc u wont ban him cuz hes ur brother? =) Sir Joe, Sempron (Joes another char, he was mcing) and Synester
BGUSLZiCHi.png

ur pvp enfo sucks :eek: i wont get exp from ppl whos higher than me, even if hes 1lvl higher than me i wont get! only if hes lower lvl than me then i get exp but not even much -.- like 50% when i solo some1 !!!!!!! change it! and why u gave more ban to godmode? he didnt even bot u fucking retard! he was xlogged at trainers

1: You will only gain exp if the player you are killing is attacking you back.
2: Sir godmode is getting deleted. He already had 3 nots and 2 bans.
3: Calling me a fucking retard isnt rly helping anything, is it? =)

1: You will only gain exp if the player you are killing is attacking you back.
2: Sir godmode is getting deleted. He already had 3 nots and 2 bans.
3: Calling me a fucking retard isnt rly helping anything, is it? =)

hmm. so u didnt read what i said?
ur pvp enfo sucks :eek: i wont get exp from ppl whos higher than me, even if hes 1lvl higher than me i wont get! only if hes lower lvl than me then i get exp but not even much -.- like 50% when i solo some1 !!!!!!!
He atkd me. and wtf when the hell you are going to fix the fucking pz bugs?!!?!? everyone is abusing the one at phyrus!!! are you rly that fucking lazy?!?! ITS ONLY LIKE FUCKING 10SECS FROM YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!

19:14 Azerty [558]: why u banned godmode ? 19:14 Azerty [558]: he was xlogged at trainers 19:14 Azerty [558]: .. 19:14 Azerty [558]: for "botting" 19:14 [Admin] Centera: was bored

=) + he never had 2 bans or 3 notations! LMAO!yeyey gogogo delete godmode and abuse your god a bit more and give more lvls to ur knight named Creative =)

Last edited:
hmm. so u didnt read what i said?
He atkd me. and wtf when the hell you are going to fix the fucking pz bugs?!!?!? everyone is abusing the one at phyrus!!! are you rly that fucking lazy?!?! ITS ONLY LIKE FUCKING 10SECS FROM YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!

19:14 Azerty [558]: why u banned godmode ? 19:14 Azerty [558]: he was xlogged at trainers 19:14 Azerty [558]: .. 19:14 Azerty [558]: for "botting" 19:14 [Admin] Centera: was bored

=) + he never had 2 bans or 3 notations! LMAO!yeyey gogogo delete godmode and abuse your god a bit more and give more lvls to ur knight named Creative =)

Just quit the server, it's the worst server I've seen in the last few months.
It's so bad, I don't even know where to begin.

Just quit the server, it's the worst server I've seen in the last few months.
It's so bad, I don't even know where to begin.

Thats cool, but your oppinion means nothing, I mean this is the one of a few ONLY servers that actally has survived for exactly 1year and still 100++++ players online.

Second @micce: You realy need to learn how to wait, the bugs has been fixed, new spawns has been fixed, temple layout has been changed, more quests has been added. The thing is you got to wait til we release the update:)

Third @micce:
did you actually take that seriously? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back