• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] [CUSTOM/8.0] Flameria - REALMAP - FAST PACED - RELAUNCH 7TH JAN 18:00 POINTS ADDED AND PREMIUM ASWELL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
http://flameria.net/register.php
Server Address
flameria.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
You loose 2,5-2,7lvls without bless and 1 level with bless when dead.

If you are level 200 and you solo kill a level 200 you will get 1 level if the character is not blssed / 65 % of it if the char is blessed. (If you solo kill the guy 1v1)

Magic wall is useable by ml8>

There are items which boosts your skills and you will run into them with the normal hunting style on low rate maps in the first days so do not worry, you'll get the hang of everything within the first day, theres not too much but there is something which is new you could also find a little bit of information about that on Flameria 8.0 (https://flameria.net/huntingspots.php)

And there is alot of mysterious things around the map do not forget to start to click trees,bushes,ground we parsed cip quests/actions to work within our server. I am certain you will enjoy it!

Yes, otservlist advertisement is starting 21:00 my time I guess thats 22:00 your time onwards to 30th
how much % you loose with/ without bless? That doesnt say anything :p

Okey i admit it csn be a good server but change title ... Must be 8.0 OT with customs damage, you do not have real damage ( i played rl tibia 8.0 wars in askara i know what i talk its not replica)

Still good server thanks
But i will still play (ms)

damn, shop making me think you need a stacked wallet if you wanna play this server.

open casts on launchday so i can watch the shitshow pls.

Here is only one XD, 150 accounts xD. I have been Waiting for this ots since Second war World essa panienki gg wlkp

please make 5 kills for RS and 10 for bann
3 for rs and 6 for bann is now

Thats very low really, trust me everyone will be skull bashing instead of fighting wars
Can you consider it please?

The client will be released in any second, we just needed to encrypt the client, the other release was not well encrypted enough so. Bare with me it'll come soon.

its good to give client on last second, so people who wanna break into client for using bot, will take them more time

I think that was Smart, good job

It was easy to predict that opponents will try to take it down as fast as it starts...

I decided to stay in home to play and I decline my Gf's offer to went her home alone, she will kill me XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back