• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] [CUSTOM/8.0] Flameria - REALMAP - FAST PACED - RELAUNCH 7TH JAN 18:00 POINTS ADDED AND PREMIUM ASWELL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
http://flameria.net/register.php
Server Address
flameria.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Not recommended. Shitty bugged OT with 7 years old owner, budex v2... 🤮
Hi, what buggs?
Post automatically merged:

I am happy to pay you if you come and reproduce the buggs you are speaking of :) Or are you just another alternate account of this dude, like on discord when I denied you? mUHAHA 10 new accounts came and started spam exactly the same as you two are doing now.

Something you guys have to get is that your comments do not affect me nor the players playing my server, you are only showing what kind of person you are and then you want something better in return.........I can see you never exited your room after you got your own computer.

Something you guys have to get is that your comments do not affect me nor the players playing my server, you are only showing what kind of person you are and then you want something better in return.........I can see you never exited your room after you got your own computer.

what players? 3 ppl online, u and ur 2 mates?

We are about 15 people on here daily... People who play here usually have work from 08-15 CET so currently yes.. me and my 3 friends.. You are welcome to become one of us aswell.

Added training monks to the game after loads of frequent questions about this regard.

Currently moving onto Otcv8 for the server as its more smooth and easier to use modules which complements players usage.

After all the server has been on for roughly 20 days and there was alot to be fixed and I rushed the server cause the hype was too real and too many yes mans on the closed beta server. Now, alot of things are fixed and supposedly to work as they should.

Therefor I want to come with a new concept to 8.0, as I see there are many striving players for 8.0 and I feel the itch of giving them my work & to show them we will be a good team together!

Server is still online!

Switch went semi-smooth, had a few subtype issues and some opcodes not reading well, but all shall be fixed and there is one thing left and I can make the client official.

It went pretty well with the first 10 testers of the client, we found bugs together and we solved them, I apperciate that you guys still wanna help me out! Soon ready for a new and fresh launch and make the world go to oblivion

• Guild war tournament I thought of a concept of, every week we fight for X amount of points and once in a month a percentage of the server revenue.
this is what every ot owners needs to understand and adapt to if open tibia is going to have any future whatsoever. fighting for $100 or some shit like that is like giving candy to a monkey as a billionaire.

make tibia fucking competitive, it has such high potential as a game especially in a pvp aspect. why wont anyone understand this? you could even make money off of streaming revenue if you stream the fights/anything leading up to it.

a good server with a limited time along with ADVERTISEMENTS prior, would result in a fucking apocalypse

this is what every ot owners needs to understand and adapt to if open tibia is going to have any future whatsoever. fighting for $100 or some shit like that is like giving candy to a monkey as a billionaire.

make tibia fucking competitive, it has such high potential as a game especially in a pvp aspect. why wont anyone understand this? you could even make money off of streaming revenue if you stream the fights/anything leading up to it.

a good server with a limited time along with ADVERTISEMENTS prior, would result in a fucking apocalypse
Yes, I understood that thats why I brought it into my server, unfourtunaley I had alot to work on at the start which I did not know because in the closed beta there were too many yes-mans so to say, now I updated the client completely, fixed loads of bugs/map bugs ingame the last 3-4 days with people from discord trying to help out to get us launch it asap.

Great work bro, hopefully everything will go well this time. and the client and everything looks good Keep up the good work.
there is not any 8.0 on lands now so as long as ur fixing it well and with a great ads like last time It will be a huge success

Worst ot every I played. I dont understand why Bud hype this ot, its shit for my eyes

Worst ot every I played. I dont understand why Bud hype this ot, its shit for my eyes
I agree we all didn't like at the start cause it was a bad fail for a huge ads. but everyone deserves a second chance.
stokkish/ville/kirkao and tokig tried out the ots again last 5 days and its a new client new stuff and everything goes perfect 100%. and am being honest i even tried it myself 2 days ago and the client is very Smooth. U shouldn't succeed at ur first project if u fail Try again and again till u succeed with what u want. so idk why people are so fkn upset or mad from that and its fkn simple as fuck IF u dont want to play just don't.

People will always act like this when they are afraid of something mr Bud.

They see the fact that I failed miserably the first time around and they think they can jump on the train and "bully" us out, but noo, they came to the wrong guy, now I am here to prove that my server is 10x better then w.e they played.

We've fixed alot, and when I mean alot we re-changed the damage formula (Lowered high level damage output and slightly highered low lvl dmg output)

We have a few tests left and I think we can run for a start again.

Changelog:
Fixed Game Walking more oldschool
Fixed Gamestore UI
Fixed Uh not healing paralyze properly
Fixed damage lowering when more then 3+1(target) ppl on screen if you cast ue / gfb / ava -to avoid ue spams&gfb spams.
Lowered high level dmg output on mas vis, mort hur and sd made it more balanced.
Lowered damage on exori & e gran somehow the damage PvP was 2x the damage PvE
Fixed so you can now kick out of every boat.
Fixed issue with monster decay being too slow.

Premium will be completely free, the shop will only persist on access items / outfits.

We've fixed alot, and when I mean alot we re-changed the damage formula (Lowered high level damage output and slightly highered low lvl dmg output)
Another insane hoster tweaking damage basing it on their ass
Have you successfully moved out of VPS or is it going to be as laggy as the last time and are you going to lie about DDoS again?
Can you show us the script you used to reduce the damage, because reading your mess I am 99% sure you call getSpectators way too often

Another insane hoster tweaking damage basing it on their ass
Have you successfully moved out of VPS or is it going to be as laggy as the last time and are you going to lie about DDoS again?
Can you show us the script you used to reduce the damage, because reading your mess I am 99% sure you call getSpectators way too often
You clearly do not know what you are speaking of sir, please comment from your main account instead of clowning around on a newbie acc. Grow up, you said something which clearly showed you looked to much youtube. I do not have to prove myself to a nobody.

You are free to play if you want or do not want. I dont force you to come here and play, I give you an option now wether you like it or not, its not my saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back