• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom / 8.0] Tibijka RPG | ELOTH TEAM | 3 AUGUST 18:00 CEST

Server Website/AAC
https://tibijka.net
Server Address
tibijka.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Feels like majority of content is based on the player to be forced into buying points & using the shop.
Me & my mate failed to upgrade item last level 18 times in a row due to it being extremely low (how convienent there's downgrade protection in shop)
Prey system speaks for itself
Warzone require 3 demon dusts, which you luckily can buy in shop aswell.. only 2 a time tho, unlucky coincidence
Ruthless quest is just.. even if you decided to collect the 100 ape furs by yourself you'd have to hunt apes for 3 editions to collect them all so you're "forced" into using the shop again
And there are more examples of the servers design to "force" the player into p2w but only these came to mind

Feels like majority of content is based on the player to be forced into buying points & using the shop.
Me & my mate failed to upgrade item last level 18 times in a row due to it being extremely low (how convienent there's downgrade protection in shop)
Prey system speaks for itself
Warzone require 3 demon dusts, which you luckily can buy in shop aswell.. only 2 a time tho, unlucky coincidence
Ruthless quest is just.. even if you decided to collect the 100 ape furs by yourself you'd have to hunt apes for 3 editions to collect them all so you're "forced" into using the shop again
And there are more examples of the servers design to "force" the player into p2w but only these came to mind
I kinda agree of first 2 points, however I disagree on the rest. Dusts been in shop even before Warzones even came to the server, still is that hard to get 3 dusts hunting demons, how much time are you going to spend getting them? 30 minutes? About ruthless quest, it's about month so players in each team gonna get level required - are you not able to collect 100 of ape furs during this time? Especially soon, when market is going to be implemented I believe it'll take 1-2 days to get all of these.

Olders is TOP 1 of otservlist and there's players in every city and hunts. Just open cast to see many players hunting, I think that you are not playing the game and are some cousin of Nieb HAHAHAHA
dude.. i wont even argue, keep being such stupid person as you are, keep thinking theres 1k players online, not like 1.5k players are afk exit on trainers/auto reconnect

dude.. i wont even argue, keep being such stupid person as you are, keep thinking theres 1k players online, not like 1.5k players are afk exit on trainers/auto reconnect
Dude... you cant even x-log on trainers on Olders.
Hope you feel stupid af for you comment and stop licking niebeskis asssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss essaaa dominando

best server i played so far, no reasons to die like that. everything smooth and good content.. i dont know why ppl arguing. ppl are shit its the reasn why they left in 3 days after start

best server i played so far, no reasons to die like that. everything smooth and good content.. i dont know why ppl arguing. ppl are shit its the reasn why they left in 3 days after start
You are totally right.

In the end of the day its all same sht different serving...

Niebelski has a better team of coders and so he has a better client and gameplay
Nostalrious/Olders has Brazilian community behind so it can run even without rotten EU community for longer time
Ruth/Realera had Punio but is worse of the 3 by far...

Nothing will change and it suits all 3 of them, but players and teams are too dumb to realise that...

When people will understand that is impossible to make a 8.0 server like this, realera or olders that last more than a couple of weeks?
Everytime i enter the thread i see a lot of people suggesting tons of things that even if they implement, the server wont last more because the problem is on the desing of the server, not in shop, map or whatever suggestions people do.

You know why? Because 90% of people use bots in some form and more importantly i am pretty sure they get cut from sites that sell bots at leadt 20-30%, same deal official tibia had with elfbot...

Its easy to block a software that injects into your client once its public and available, so only on reason not to it... because they are making more money because of bots..

Official tibia only banned bots when they started making more money from cosmetics and stuff until then they had a decent income from elfbot, magebot, etc...
Maybe bro. Anyway no one need block bots. Just check reports and delete all accounts in this ip. Olders is full corrupted like this owner... All for money. I rly dont understand this people... Everyone ppl join 7.4 and 8.0 from 8.6 because play with bot is boring. And now here use it... Ehhh. Sorry for African english.

Back