• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Custom] Empearl OT | Endless Sailing Tower Arena | Loot-Fetching Pets | Leveling Companions & Much More

Server Website/AAC
https://www.empearl.online/
Server Address
empearl.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Roll-up, high-rollers, and penny-pinchers! Welcome to a glittering realm of fantasy, where the mightiest weapon isn't a dragon-slaying sword or enchanted armor but the size of your bank account!

Lmao I tought the same about the server when I saw the shop offers, as a free to play player that NEVER donates in any server.

But... The server at least for now its prettyfucking good and very adicting. (If you ignore the fact that you wont get into the highscores at all which is pretty sad).

Lmao I tought the same about the server when I saw the shop offers, as a free to play player that NEVER donates in any server.

But... The server at least for now its prettyfucking good and very adicting. (If you ignore the fact that you wont get into the highscores at all which is pretty sad).
what :D
3 people in top 7 didnt donate 1 dollar

Cool server but needs a lot more balancing. Playing an archer but I get 5x less exp then mages, they have legit identical sustain as me. They do more aoe, more single target dmg and same sustain.

Id understand if we had more single target dmg and if there were spawns to actually benefit from that single target but every spawn is just aoe hunting.

Interesting server nonetheless, but if u start out just do urself a favour and go mage

launch had some issues with crashing and vocations balancing, but since launch day there has been massive daily updates and crashes have stopped, currently on 7 days no crash after few crashes per day and still continuing on doing massive daily updates and adding new content ^^

Bid farewell to the Beta era, for the dawn of the Expansion Era 1 has arrived!

Immerse yourself in a world enriched with a multitude of fresh additions, crucial fixes, and remarkable enhancements. Our commitment to excellence shines through as we've resolved crashes and refined the player experience. c:

empearl_dx_AGK92zouh8.pngempearl_dx_knwUneyKjD.png

Last edited:
I had to create an account just to give some proper Kudos to this server. Over the years I've had my fair share of good 'n bad ones. So far (40+ hours +/-) into this server and I'm loving every aspect of it. The community is wonderful, staff is exceptional. You never feel "left out & alone" as you do on quite many servers. The server itself feels very variated and most aspects are well thought of. I strongly, STRONGLY recommend you give this an honest chance, I personally guarantee, you won't regret it.

Thank you so far Fifth for all your work and dedication to the server. It's clear how much you've worked for this.
Post automatically merged:

Cool server but needs a lot more balancing. Playing an archer but I get 5x less exp then mages, they have legit identical sustain as me. They do more aoe, more single target dmg and same sustain.

Id understand if we had more single target dmg and if there were spawns to actually benefit from that single target but every spawn is just aoe hunting.

Interesting server nonetheless, but if u start out just do urself a favour and go mage
I imagine you are well below 1500 at the time of writing that post. Mages are struggling WAY more than any other dps class im terms of survivability higher up, which ofcourse is intended due to the nature of their big damage numbers. But you can't judge a class based on low levels here.

Last edited:
Update,
  • Healing Blessing new quest for a permanent revitalize skill runes +2% exp
  • New 10k single target spell quest
  • Two new Uniques in 'Zara'
  • Fellows level cap increased to 22
  • Fellows gain a new batch of buffs at level 18
  • Traps incereased in damage
  • Dungeon T1-10 exp raised heavily
  • Dungeon early kick bug fix
  • Fellow removing buff on de-summon bug fix
  • Some map patches

empearl_dx_ZoIkQ5kTmD.pngempearl_dx_AeC37YcRoH.pngempearl_dx_qDjMXFtsZd.pngempearl_dx_pq6Q8dqafY.png

Update,
  • Two new energy grabbers
  • Three new Unqiues
  • Fellows new buffs at level 20
  • Traps increased in damage
  • Warning spells for T6 bosses and 4.5k-5.5k Uniques adjusted
  • New item 'Megalomania's essence' [Skills + 12%] [6 Minutes] needing a quest to use | Purchasable at Dubgall in Elites teleport
  • New Spirit potion
  • Map patches

• empearl_dx_MGpyZqUZ67.png
  • empearl_dx_IDChgs9Pa6.png
  • empearl_dx_zw41PSrn7S.pngempearl_dx_snsba7sSSP.pngempearl_dx_Tyq7Jja9ZW.png

Some of recent Updates,
  • Crit chance mastery dropped in price from 1000->850
  • Crit amount mastery dropped in price from 400->300 (will be dropped to 250 next restart)
  • T6 bosses CD reduced to 20h
  • Cygnus prices doubled
  • 92 new house decor items added to Sykes NPC
  • Tinytoughies reduced in exp 15%, due to the very high density spawn
  • T6 Cygnus prices increased from 60->100
  • New Grabber/Fellow titles
    empearl_dx_uAfBjORGm7.png
  • empearl_dx_UPKS0gdgmA.png
    empearl_dx_CTmJ0SZL9Q.png

Empearl Website

• Added discord widget

1692469077139.png

• Fellows shaders added
Fellow level 10+ 'Line' shader
Fellow level 20+ 'Circle' shader
empearl_dx_KExU2fQJGG.gif

Last edited:
Just over two weeks have passed since the announcement of Era 1. Now, welcome Era 1.5 with the following exciting updates among others:
  • Fellows now have growing resistance percentage
  • Not naming fellows now will give the fellow it's origin name (if you have a no name fellow, you may contact for a rename item)
  • Fellows rune heals increased linearly with tiers
  • Fellow level increased to level 35
  • New fellows buffs at level 23, 26, 29 (with extra crit amount buff at level 26)
  • PVP corpses will now drop hearts
  • Zara town now needs level 4500 to enter
  • Houses now will clear after player not online for 14 days
  • LFG chat channel removed
  • Expedition buddies system removed (pm to refund)
  • Tower ASA rewards table reworked
  • Tower waves reduced to 3 per wave
  • Colossalcarats NPC store
  • New MCT stack currency
  • New daily mastery fruits quest
  • Dodge nodes quests
  • Vigor potions boost quest
  • New Trinkets quests
  • New Ring/Amulet quests
  • New quest for permanent +2% fighting skill runes exp
  • Grabber/Fellow rename items reduced in price from 600 to 200 coins
  • Empearl Town edited
  • Houses with no door info fixed
  • Level cap increased to 24K
  • Floor 4 in hunts opened with 11 new spawns and their respective exp tasks
  • New floor opened in quests room 2
  • Crit amount mastery price reduced to 250
  • All Dodge nodes are now the same item
  • Map patches
Please restart client for updates
empearl_dx_uFxyAXcNLE.png
empearl_dx_t8hkGDZCt5.png

empearl_dx_5BOqmN4NXP.png

empearl_dx_VQJZuUx29i.pngempearl_dx_XHZPrVT2rw.png

Fellows resistance + Revive on MaxHP (edited)
image.png

imajjge.png
ASA (Endless tower arena), rewards table reworked
notepad_ZUW0NViiAX.png

1692754782683.png

Expect a bunch of new Uniques and other updates in ~2days

Last edited:
empearl_dx_Rpes5olN3g.gifempearl_dx_EP4Gws77JK.png
Update,

-Outfits mount + wing fittings improved
-New mounts
-New wings
-New quests
-Mount tasks and shops
-New fellow exp boost item
-Fellow HP/Dmg/Res. increased
-Map improvements
-Some bug fixes, like some very high level tasks with lower exp than intended

*Please restart client to update

Massive update is still on it's way

1692996239059.png1692996323413.png1692996281826.png

empearl_dx_70iIJYitr3.pngempearl_dx_6Rknv4KFtz.pngempearl_dx_B5R2F65Kv7.pngempearl_dx_kDkxvaiBtP.png
Fury, Night, Cold, Nature

Build your own outfit presets today :D

empearl_dx-1693834163-1693838857_efC1lHTTrV.gifempearl_dx-1693834163-1693838857_vlkTy60hem.gif

empearl_dx_PRbL9psvmx.pngempearl_dx-1693834163-1693838857_ldeg6loQR8.pngempearl_dx-1693834163-1693838857_DXWOzmxW1q.png

Update,
  • Quests commands moved to !quests1 and !quests2
  • Map Patches
  • New 'Enlightened Expedition' Quest
  • Two New uniques
  • New 13k spells; bought at Dean
  • Extended map view increased
  • ASA leaving CP reduction reduced to 15%
  • Damage values shortened
  • Spell talks colors edited
  • 'Player Name casts:' Added on spell casting
  • Extended map view increased