• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Custom] Empearl OT | Endless Sailing Tower Arena | Loot-Fetching Pets | Leveling Companions & Much More

Server Website/AAC
https://www.empearl.online/
Server Address
empearl.online
Server Port
Client Protocol

Fifth

Reaction score
Empearl.png
Empearl,

Custom Evolution OT with immersive lore and gameplay features.
Launch Date: 11th of July 11AM UTC
Client will be uploaded on site, a day before launch
Account & Characters Creations open currently

Discord: Join the Empearl Discord Server! (https://discord.gg/tqY5Z8aV4a)
Wiki: Empearl Wiki (https://empearl.fandom.com/)

-Ascendant Spire Arena: Endless Sailing Climbing Tower Arena
-Elites Obelisk: Bosses Tower
-Fellow Pets: different kinds of Leveling Companions, that scale in HP, Damage, Boosts
-Grabber Pets: Pets that run and fetch loot for their master off corpses
-Uniques System: Bosses spawning in different parts of the world on a mission, and they need to be stopped
-Spirits: Call upon Entities for aid
-Expiring Items: Decaying with Time instead of with use

-Dungeons
-Custom Map
-Custom Skills System
-Custom Vocations
-Custom Spells
-Custom Mobs
-Custom Currencies
-Custom Items
-Custom Magic Effects
-Mastery Points
-Bosses Warning Spells
-Map Shaders
-Trinkets
-View Others Mana Bar
-Training Weapons
-Colored Spells & Monsters Talk
-Tons of Exclusive Cosmetics

And much more

Join your evolution venture

empearl_dx_Q59E3pWt2s.pngUntitled design (2).gifempearl_dx_QYvZpi9ZoZ.gif
Empearl.gif

Last edited:
Taking a quick glance at the item shop, I'm convinced bro is trying to join the millionaire's club on Tuesday.

1 month of:
  • premium
  • loot seller
  • looting pet
  • buff potion
  • training weapon
==
111$

And that's just the recurring payments, first you have to buy your pets for 40$, you can buy "buddy" that will recharge some kind of arena for 32$ (with instant charges sold separately for 6$ each), some outfits/auras/wings ~10$ and finally you can keep buying ~1h exp/skill boosters for ~5$. And that's only the things they already listed on their wiki, might be more in the store. There might be some inaccuracies because I based this solely on the info available on server wiki right now.

Pity, because the OT looked interesting except for that store. Cool custom vocs / interesting systems.

1688896323205.png

Yeah, it seems to be a trend to have predatory microtransactions that have an impact on player progression rather than just being cosmetics. I have no problem supporting a project, but the second I see those purchases offering things like experience boosts and loot boxes, it's a hard pass for me.

I miss the times when games were about the amount of time and effort you put into the game rather than how much money you are willing to spend in-game.

Cosmetics, skins, mounts, and other non-impactful purchases are totally fine.

Items and boosts that interfere with player progression are a big no from me.

Taking a quick glance at the item shop, I'm convinced bro is trying to join the millionaire's club on Tuesday.

1 month of:
  • premium
  • loot seller
  • looting pet
  • buff potion
  • training weapon
==
111$

And that's just the recurring payments, first you have to buy your pets for 40$, you can buy "buddy" that will recharge some kind of arena for 32$ (with instant charges sold separately for 6$ each), some outfits/auras/wings ~10$ and finally you can keep buying ~1h exp/skill boosters for ~5$. And that's only the things they already listed on their wiki, might be more in the store. There might be some inaccuracies because I based this solely on the info available on server wiki right now.

Pity, because the OT looked interesting except for that store. Cool custom vocs / interesting systems.

View attachment 76642
these prices were set with a different value for currency

Last edited:

1 month of:
  • premium
  • loot seller
  • looting pet
  • buff potion
  • training weapon
==
111$

View attachment 76642
You assumed that you can't gain donation currency, loot seller, spirit potions, training weapons, boosters, etc in-game

The in-game bot does have auto-loot features, grabber pets are just a convenience

There are even boosters that can only be gained in-game, to provide a healthy economy between 'Empearl Coins' and in-game currencies

the image you shared is outdated and expedition buddies are nothing related to pets btw

my bad and apologizes for forgetting the very old shop gif on wiki

You assumed that you can't gain donation currency, loot seller, spirit potions, training weapons, boosters, etc in-game

I didn't assume anything, I simply checked what's being offered in the store. Even if there are ways in game to obtain premium currency I prefer to play games to have fun and leave earning money for my day job :) Also, let me guess - the way to obtain premium currency is by getting 1 premium coin every 1h online, so that you can afford the cheapest item after 6 months of playing?

the image you shared is outdated and expedition buddies are nothing related to pets btw

my bad and apologizes for forgetting the very old shop gif on wiki
Great to hear, I hope you will show us the updated item shop content so that we can see if it's no longer so predatory.

No 'Empearl Coins' are gained from hunting Uniques
Post automatically merged:

among other ways gameplay oriented

Come on, if it would be possible to earn premium currency for items worth 111$ in your item store, just by playing the game "the normal way", then that would mean you have no source of income to fund the server. Why would anyone donate? The "it's obtainable in game" is just an excuse.

I won't continue arguing with you because the server hasn't even started yet so I can't verify anything you say but I think the image I posted in the first post speaks for itself (even if the "expedition buddies" are no longer a thing).

1 month of:
  • premium
  • loot seller
  • looting pet
  • buff potion
  • training weapon
==
111$

View attachment 76642
Again want to give my apologizes for leaving the old shop with very outdated offers and prices

Come on, if it would be possible to earn premium currency for items worth 111$ in your item store, just by playing the game "the normal way", then that would mean you have no source of income to fund the server. Why would anyone donate? The "it's obtainable in game" is just an excuse.

I won't continue arguing with you because the server hasn't even started yet so I can't verify anything you say but I think the image I posted in the first post speaks for itself (even if the "expedition buddies" are no longer a thing).
of course donations will provide a convenience and an edge; even though shop items might be hard to fully gain from in-game, but very possible due to the promotion of a healthy economy relationship between the shop currency and other in-game currencies, due to many in-game obtainable items being very valuable and not in shop

Again want to give my apologizes for leaving the old shop with very outdated offers and prices

of course donations will provide a convenience and an edge; even though shop items might be hard to fully gain from in-game, but very possible due to the promotion of a healthy economy relationship between the shop currency and other in-game currencies, due to many in-game obtainable items being very valuable and not in shop
Curious if you are able to let us know the current cost of pacc/pets? Can pets be gained ingame without the store? How much/mo is a pet and why monthly price over a one time standalone fee?

Edit: New pics of store would be amazing too :D

Last edited:
Curious if you are able to let us know the current cost of pacc/pets? Can pets be gained ingame without the store? How much/mo is a pet and why monthly price over a one time standalone fee?

Edit: New pics of store would be amazing too :D
he told me anything can be obtained ingame, especially points

xD I didn't say that
he told me anything can be obtained ingame, especially points
No need to rush only a day left for launch and hopefully you will be pleasently surprised
Looking forward for the launch and your feedbacks

Oh I replied on phone from an old otland account that I rarely used by mistake

I informed Modererator before the thread posting in PM and requested old account deletion, as I wanted an official account for the project, so hope it's not an issue

49 accounts signup already, looking forward for the launch and your feedbacks ^^
18h.gif

are there any giveaways for accs signed up before launch or any specials to celebrate launch?

u know im a cheap bich i wanna get free stuff

1689117787782.png
^^

04:30 New record: 99 players are logged in.
:3

Last edited:
Back