• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Custom] Empearl OT | Endless Sailing Tower Arena | Loot-Fetching Pets | Leveling Companions & Much More

Server Website/AAC
https://www.empearl.online/
Server Address
empearl.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Yea, Nothing op in shop, this server is so far away from pw2 u can come, I donated only because i like the server so much.
I bought some outfits for it, Like there is no eq or anything that boost u in some way

Empearl Era 2.gif

Empearl - Expansion Era 2 - Age of Enlightenment

Custom Evolution OT with immersive lore and gameplay features.
No resets server, only content expansion eras and seasons with cap growths.

In Age of Enlightenment, players can now awaken to rebirth and increase their Enlightenment levels, gain Talent Points and spend them on the Talents Skill Tree. Hunt pandora's boxes and get rewarded for active playing with Trivia Troves. Customize your character to it's full potential and design it's looks with the infinite pool of cosmetics to best express yourself.

Join your evolution venture...

cool cool
Executable files have been submitted to Microsoft Security Intelligence reporting false positive flags
As well as new client for Era 2 has taken measures to reduce this risk

Last edited:
Great server here guys. Very exciting future ahead in my opinion. Very fleshed out for such a young server.

Plenty of activities and tasks to do whilst levelling. New rebirth system with skill tree and points based on level reached before rebirth/enlightenment. Lots of dungeons, hunts and areas to sink your teeth into. Hidden things around the world such as Dodge nodes and Unique enemies encouraging some exploration, and not just a straightforward "go here, level here, do this" system I've seen in plenty of other OTs. Proficiency system encourages dungeon runs to maximise stats on characters with buffs for rune power, pet power, weapon power, and healing.

Very unique progression path and looks like future plans to expand on this, era 1 being Mastery point based (Mainly gained through the Tower Arena system, a repeatable challenge arena with clear based progression and linear loot) and Quests. Era 2 now looks to be growing your skill tree based on Enlightening and gaining talent points for extra strength to make it further in quests and hunts etc. It isn't the case that when you hit max level you can do all content, you need to at least put some time into a progression path. Example is when reaching level 24K (Max at the time) I was hunting level 13k mobs, because that's the idea, you aren't on equal footing with enemies here and need to progress your character to reach later content.

Pet system is really nice and plans are in place for expanding with exclusive event pets, more quest reward pets with varying buffs and behaviours to boot. A pet on this server feels less of a pet, and more like a levelling companion, getting powerful enough to accompany you in late game spawns and quests/bosses. Grabber pets auto loot loot bags and automated item sellers purchasable with currency earned for online playtime make inventory management a breeze.

Even though the server has a bot, Quests, Dungeons, Pandoras boxes and Trivia treasures are a worthwhile lure encouraging active play with some powerful buffs and extra mobs for that sweet EXP income.

Decent in game currency management with Gold actually having a value, other currencies for different mechanics such as Rare earths, crystalline tokens and Gleamshards make trading for different currencies to spend in different areas of the game possible.

Fairly priced store cosmetics, Massive stock of cosmetics with wings, auras, outfits, mounts, shaders, no P2W, Some buffs are purchasable but these are globally applied.

Weekend raids and boost events organized by admins make weekend play sessions more exciting.

Friendly staff, a clearly passionate admin and a very active discord has already spawned a nice little community, easy to integrate into and get involved with questing and group hunts etc.

Fifth has deployed well thought out updates and expansions to content in my time playing so far, and continues to do so with no signs of stopping. Looking forward to where this server goes.

tl;dr: Great server. Make an account, even if its just to level now and come back when the server's one of the biggest around, because I feel like it has the potential.

An enjoyable server to play on where I can tell the Dev wants to make an interesting and entertaining experience. Not just leveling but also with a story and history designed as well.
Players are kept in loop and their feedback is encouraged and acted upon.

The server is very much still in development and balance changes will be made while you live playing, so you have to be able to accept changes that might happen, but I feel like the Dev is only making changes to try and better the server.

I don't feel pressured to spend real money, enough resources to refresh Stam for hunting are available without needing to donate.

There is a lot of store options and variety to choose from if you like to customise your look, more than other well developed servers have got.

Pet System\AutoLooters\Talent Trees\Dungeons\Uniques\multiple different progression opportunities\No reset.

Happy to support and encourage others to support Fifth.

• Fellow's level cap has been increased to 40
  • All fellows have been changed in buffs to fighting skills (you may pm me to refund a fellow if wished)
  • New progressive tasks system
  • New dailies tasks system
  • New Golden tasks system
  • Normal tasks now only give task points
  • Town revamp and all Empearl houses now have extra roof floor
  • 5 New Uniques
  • Map patches
Please restart client to apply Golden tasks update

empearl_dx-1698700070-1698700232-1698701235-1698702119_8DP6pjxfXb.pngempearl_dx-1698700070-1698700232-1698701235-1698702119_CAcDN2p2pJ.pngempearl_dx-1698700070-1698700232-1698701235-1698702119_TVzXQzDHRT.pngempearl_dx-1698700070-1698700232-1698701235-1698702119_wXU99uZLqt.pngempearl_dx-1698700070-1698700232-1698701235-1698702119_2QUbMdJgKd.png
empearl_dx-1698700070-1698700232-1698701235-1698702119_Ghzbydbk8y.pngempearl_dx-1698700070-1698700232-1698701235-1698702119_0pZdcxkV1f.pngempearl_dx-1698700070-1698700232-1698701235-1698702119_HLj1gWngtR.pngempearl_dx_fSgPalXVdh.pngempearl_dx_BWYk5kyU7c.png

I've been playing on this server since launch and i gotta say GREAT SERVER.

• lots of hunts
  • great admin, always open to new ideas and actually listening to players
  • a lot of custom content, like ASA, Dungeons, Unique mobs and quests
  • the visuals are SO cool
  • 100s of choices of cosmetics
  • so many QoL items from shop that makes your life easier, but aren't P2W

seriously give it a try. one of if not THE best custom server online.

Marapur is a vibrant town deeply connected to its roots, where a significant number of ancient Empearlians have chosen to make their home. Over the years, both Marapur and Empearl have seen the ebb and flow of migrants, with residents moving back and forth between the two.

This constant exchange of people and ideas has led to a unique and intertwined cultural heritage, where the traditions and values of both communities have melded seamlessly.

The historical alliance between the Empearls and Marapur's founders and governors has remained unshakable over the ages.

RME_x64_QLebdUlgsQ.png

To unlock the profound wisdom of navigating the foreboding and cursed realm of Zara, adventurers must complete a set of Marapurian tasks.

Back