• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Custom] Empearl OT | Endless Sailing Tower Arena | Loot-Fetching Pets | Leveling Companions & Much More

Server Website/AAC
https://www.empearl.online/
Server Address
empearl.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
At first glance the learning curve is huge and overwhelming, but I decided to spend a day playing around and getting used to thing, Talking to the community and Staff which were all fast responsive and awesome to be honest, Once I started getting used to thing I quickly grew an addiction. The server has a lot of Evola touches with a twist, It's a Clean and dope TP High-rate competitive server, the owner posts updates constantly and really listens to his community. Around level 400-600 I knew that this was gonna be a server I'm on constantly, I'm currently around level 6500 and that feeling is still there, the content even at my current level still seems to be attractive and growing, the owner is still updating new spells, mobs, quests and gear. with a server that constantly updates its story to continue I personally feel as if that's the kind of server OT used to be and really brings me back to my old days as a kid getting into OT for the first time, It's rare to see such a growing and expanding server thrive as much as it has. For those who like to play on a server for the botting the client the owner provides come with a built in extremely user friendly bot. There is a slight donation shop but nothing I've noticed is pay to win, Everything in the Donation shop is actually obtainable Via ingame content so thats a pretty sick option to have.

My cons would be
with how many areas there are to level in some are far to strong even as suggested and some don't give enough EXP so it can be somewhat confusing on "where tf do I level now?!!" situations.
Houses are EXPENSIVEEEEEEEEEEE

This was my honest and personal opinion but I'd for sure suggest anyone and everyone that reads this take the time to login to the server and try it out for an hour or two.

• Combat runes (FH/AVA/GFB) increased in base damages
  • Level 3K/5K/13K spells increased in mana costs
  • Divine healing spells increased in mana costs
  • Wings elevations added
  • Wings elevation disabled when a character has wings and is on a mount
  • Eryn's bp selling is now adjusted to the new stack size (total of 2,000 items -> 5,000 items)
  • Fellow's command store changed from selling 10x healing runes stacks to 100x stacks
  • Faith's charges cost increased to 1,300
  • Isaac's task points cost reduced from 120 to 80
  • Oblivion the Eternalfall [5500] and Stygian the Soulstealer [5500] increased in t6 droppings chance
  • All 3 T6 bosses now drop drastically more filler loots
  • Empowering Harmony party spell now gives "+220%" base revitalize skill "and +100 flat" revitalize skill condition
  • Fortify Defense "+150% of base defense skill" is now assigned to Warriors/Bards/Druids
  • Frenetic Swiftness "+150% of base attack speed skill" is now assigned to Archers/Arbalests/Swashbucklers/Wizards/BlackMages
  • Bard's Buff|Protect party buff spells increased to +250 flat skills
  • Bard's Ultimate Buff|Protect party buff spells increased to +250% base skills and +250 flat skills
  • Druid's Empowering Harmony party buff spell increased to +250% base skills and +250 flat skills
  • Druid's Rev. party buff spell and Bard's Rev. party buff spell can stack
  • Waver's potions buffed, T1 Rev. and Fighting skills increased to +150% base, T2 increased to +200% base

ShareX_D5yDPqwf2v.gifempearl_dx-1693834163-1693838857-1694006074-1694007142_OmuSR5qPtN.pngempearl_dx-1693834163-1693838857-1694006074-1694007142_tZUE9cSlf8.pngempearl_dx-1693834163-1693838857-1694006074-1694007142_1X9qNl2sJA.pngDiscord_9XICNWHcdG.png

Last edited:
  • Walkthrough any player in PZ
  • 'Knights essence call' is now changed to 'Garnet essence call', needs level 6000 to cast, '85%' mana cost, can be active at all times, can be casted by all vocations
  • Fellows following behaviors improved
  • NPC Shops now sell stacks of up to 250- Stamina is now valid with full 100% Exp/loot till 0 minutes
  • Premium stamina now gives 60% extra exp
  • Stamina pots increased slightly in prices- Fix with NPCs not showing high gold costs
  • Map patches

my eyes hurt after seeing all those effects
I hope u added a command to disable effects

EDIT: My "opinion/dislikes" about the server

1. To much effects and its kinda sad I had to turn it off, would have loved to play with effects
2. You got monsters north of temple which attacks lower level and you die so u cant even move around at the city at all
3. small health runes are healing 30 health of 1.5k I got ( at start )
4. To many colors around the chars or pets, example:
1696177533545.png
5. Pets moving around in temple is hella ugly and annonying at a point
6. Wings, shaders, auras can be cool but sometime its just to much
7. The ingame shop made me mostly to quit the server
8. The big screen is weird and to much
9. Staying in temple for some time feels like you playing just a afk botting server
10. Using small mana potions does not even work for me

This is just my opinion/dislike list, not hate or something

Last edited:

1. To much effects and its kinda sad I had to turn it off, would have loved to play with effects
2. You got monsters north of temple which attacks lower level and you die so u cant even move around at the city at all
View attachment 78958
9. Staying in temple for some time feels like you playing just a afk botting server

I just really want to question this point, since the other points are subjective taste mostly.
I have played this server since the beginning and am one of the top players. I had premium early on but have not been premium for a time. There is literally nothing in the shop that gives you a huge advantage. Once you get past the beginner stage you will get enough materials for permanent exp boosts. The admin has even made all "buff" items you can buy for shop currency to be world buffs instead of for a single player. If you're talking about experience on green stamina from premium this is purely a low level boost, since main source of exp once you get past the beginning is from dungeons, which gives raw exp (not affected by exp boosts). Over all seems like a really strange take on a server that has to be one of the least p2w servers I have ever played.

For people who are interested I can recommend joining the discord. Lots of activity there and people usually respond quite fast if there are any questions/script requests or if you need help with quests.

Edit: And yes, you can disable effects. The hp/mp system is custom compared to other servers and the screen can be adjusted through normal otclient settings.

View attachment 78958

Im playing there, and nothing u say seems to be real for me and the community tbh, there are effects, but always you can turn them of, there are no "health runes" tbh xD
Colors? everyone loves colors :O
never seen someone saying that fellows are annoying at temple, u can walk trough them
Ingame shop made u mostly to quit the server? o_O why? there like 98% of the shop are just cosmetics
there is huge community on discord tbh you should take a look first b4 posting some lies :)
if ur full at mana u cant use them >.>

Review after 2 weeks.

Really good custom server where you can afk grind and have fun on quests and other things like bosses. If you like this kind of gameplay then you should try out this server.
If anyone is scared about huge shop then do not worry, while it seems overwhelming it's not needed at all. I have 4 high level chars without buying anything from shop. The items there wouldn't boost me much anyway, there are just few % worse item from quests (fellow is the only thing which buff something there). Global boosts are constantly used by Admin.
Admin is really hard working and is always ready to help, feels like he is available 24/7 to solve any problem you might encounter. He is also listening to feedback. On top of that server have daily updates.

Back