• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Custom] Necronia ❂ Open-Beta Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
sick server, so many details you have to learn about and that all in the beginners city. can't wait to leave it;p
really enjoying it. hope beta version ends quick!

sick server, so many details you have to learn about and that all in the beginners city. can't wait to leave it;p
really enjoying it. hope beta version ends quick!

Don't rush it, take your time. Main won't escape anywhere and you can leave at any level you want (you won't get handicapped for leaving after level 8 like Rookgaard works on RL tibia).
There's enough content there to play for days just in Bawfuria, and to learn everything you need to progress later in the game, including all the dangers that come with discovering new monsters, new systems and mechanics, developing an eye for jump spots, etc etc. Enjoy.

Just wondering when the beta version ends any clue about that? or still much to test?

I found some strange stuff out when you use Sprint u get movement speed bonus but its not always the same like when i use sprint first time i get 100 second 90 third 95 or 72 etc mov speed bonus also I think those weird creatures with weird names like Van damm claud just an example from north east of main city in conq are hitting alot theres also a mob like a boss or smt that uses special attacks he can almost kill me im lvl 30+defender with over 30armor+ 26def shield 30def weapon and 500 shell + almost 1k hp if he uses special atk just crazy dmg and gives only about 800xp? and sad loot :(

Maybe you can check it out :)

Also about Defender weapons I mention few months ago that there should be more choices to craft on there are only weapons to craft with attack not def like the hammer maul i got atm is 20 atk and 30 def its the best u can have atm :C and its dropped from mobs lol

Maybe soon u can implent enchanting weapons armors with magical stuff like u can do atm with basic wep poisen them with poisen vial

or poisen armor that when someone melee hit u he get poisened for some dmg and few seconds :D or when u put ice on armor he get slowed for % and time fire burn also there could be so many ways with those ideas :D like ice slow but when u get hit 10 times in a row he freeze for 1second or smt xD just an idea

Add magical elements to use on Equipment for all classes atm its only for spearman to use magical spears whats also very overpowered at the moment nothing against the atm lvl 75 spearman but its just crazy :D

I also found few mapbugs? where nails lay on the ground but when u look at them it says that you see wood not the nails :D

I found some strange stuff out when you use Sprint u get movement speed bonus but its not always the same like when i use sprint first time i get 100 second 90 third 95 or 72 etc mov speed bonus also I think those weird creatures with weird names like Van damm claud just an example from north east of main city in conq are hitting alot theres also a mob like a boss or smt that uses special attacks he can almost kill me im lvl 30+defender with over 30armor+ 26def shield 30def weapon and 500 shell + almost 1k hp if he uses special atk just crazy dmg and gives only about 800xp? and sad loot :(

Maybe you can check it out :)

Also about Defender weapons I mention few months ago that there should be more choices to craft on there are only weapons to craft with attack not def like the hammer maul i got atm is 20 atk and 30 def its the best u can have atm :C and its dropped from mobs lol

Maybe soon u can implent enchanting weapons armors with magical stuff like u can do atm with basic wep poisen them with poisen vial

or poisen armor that when someone melee hit u he get poisened for some dmg and few seconds :D or when u put ice on armor he get slowed for % and time fire burn also there could be so many ways with those ideas :D like ice slow but when u get hit 10 times in a row he freeze for 1second or smt xD just an idea

Add magical elements to use on Equipment for all classes atm its only for spearman to use magical spears whats also very overpowered at the moment nothing against the atm lvl 75 spearman but its just crazy :D

I also found few mapbugs? where nails lay on the ground but when u look at them it says that you see wood not the nails :D

Hi Destruckto,
Please use ctrl+z ingame to report bugs and our Suggestions board to make suggestions.
But to answer your concerns:

When you use sprint - the more stamina you have, the faster you sprint. As your stamina drains, you become slower and slower.

Your shield's defense doesn't combine with your weapon's defense, unless we're talking about extradef. More recipes will surely be added , but I doubt you have the best weapon a defender can have. Like you said, you're still level 30.
And I don't know what you are hunting but on a defender, you utilize other players to deal damage while you block for them. Solo hunting will not go as easy as it will for other vocs that are designed with an inclination towards solo gameplay.
I'd recommend you to try Meeples, Tortoises, Varlore Mines, Conqueria Sewers or the entrance to the bandit camp (don't go too deep). Also Serene's landmark quests and teaming up to finish Zen's missions.

There are indeed items with special effects like the armor you mentioned, but you still haven't discovered them.

If the mob you're talking about did not have a black skull, then it's not a boss (Black skull - boss, red skull - miniboss).

Your story is not clear but from what I can deduct, you went deep into bandit camp and got ambushed by Veteran Outlaw Warriors, and it's not an understatement to say that those will do a ton of damage especially to a level 30 player.

As I stated in my post 1-2 pages ago on this thread, the spearman weapons are on my todo list and are soon to be changed.

I'm having trouble with the client, I tried re-installing but the error continues here is a picture:
ZCwdMCT.png
The client takes like 20-30 mintues to open after that but I can see the process in the task manager. Help plox
Edit: The spanish part says: Can't find the file 'C:\....

I'm having trouble with the client, I tried re-installing but the error continues here is a picture:
ZCwdMCT.png
The client takes like 20-30 mintues to open after that but I can see the process in the task manager. Help plox
Edit: The spanish part says: Can't find the file 'C:\....

That should not be a problem because the client will still open after you click Finish, but here, you can probably fix it by putting the client.wyc file from this RAR into your Necronia folder:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qwaj5gmftixn8sx/client.rar?dl=0

Sadly my friend I had this one before you :)

Can someone tell me where i can get spiked shoulderpads from and Where outlaws are? Tyy

You see a heavy halberd (Atk:38, Def:26, Critical: +%15, AS: 2s). It can only be wielded properly by berserkers of level 48 or higher. It weighs 120.00 oz. [Two-handed]

You see a dragon hammer (Atk:40, Def:32 +6, Dodge: +%3, AS: 1.4s). It can only be wielded properly by defenders of level 48 or higher. It weighs 97.00 oz.

Berserker needs better weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back