• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Custom] OxygenOT | RPG/PVP | NEW EVO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://oxygenot.com
Server Address
oxygenot.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

mRefaat

Marketing and Coding
Solutions
Reaction score
c7CeDYm.png

Hello OtLand community,

I would like to announce that my OxygenOT is going to start next Saturday 29-5-2021 at 12:00 PM GMT time.
I hope you like changes and things i have done with it.
I was working on it to change and update many things for more than 3 months.

J289X4O.png

Let me share some information about it,

Connection information:
oxygenot.com
Host:
Germany.
Client:
Custom (based on 8.60 with custom sprite
OTClient
Regular Client
Android Client
Download - OxygenOT (https://oxygenot.com/download)
Create account:
Create Account - OxygenOT (https://oxygenot.com/account/create)

Server information:
Exp rate:
Stages (Exp Stages - OxygenOT (https://oxygenot.com/experienceStages))
Loot rate:
x1
Skills rate:
x8
Magic rate:
x10
Exp from players:
x1.5
Type:
RPG/PVP
Map:
EVO (custom edition)
Attack Type:
Fast Attack
Protection Level:

Game information:
Daily and hourly bosses with great loots.
Daily events with premium points reward.
Custom items with new stats.
Custom hunts, quests and monsters.
Dungeons which need 4 different vocations to enter.
Great systems like (Auto loot, Live cast, Boss reward and Guild wars)
Team hunts with party sharing exp based on how many player on the party.
Melee skill so knights can used any kind of weapon without need to train each kind (axe, sword or club).
Wand skill for sorcerers and druids to determine your damage.
All damages dealt based on your skills, level and weapon attack.
New character description shows much information about you.
Custom spells with nice effects.
Balanced vocations.
No pay to win as everything can be obtained from the game and items in the shop only to support server to keep it online.
Active and kind team which can offer support at any time.

Contact information:
Discord:
Join the OxygenOT Discord Server! (https://discord.gg/tBG9x8w)
E-mail:
[email protected]

I hope you enjoy your time with us!

Now, let me share some photos from OxygenOT,

(Our lovely new temple)
15.png

(Retro outfits)
1.png

(Custom items with new stats)
2.png

3.png

5.png

18.png

(New character description)
4.png

(Great quests)
6.png

7.png

10.png

12.png

(Great bosses which spawn every 1 hour)
7-ED3081-A-4239-434-E-BE67-466-CB2517777.png

(Great hunts)
8.png

11.png

14.png

(Dungeons)
13.png

(New training monks area with dps calculation)
16.png

(Melee and wand skills)
17.png

(Events and games)
19.png

Last edited:
Almost 2 days to start!
Create your account and give it a try :)

Some useful links which gonna help you much!

Less than 24 hours to start!
Create your account now and download our custom client!
See you ingame!

20.png

Last edited:
It is online NOW!
Hope you enjoy your time :)

Thanks everyone!
We reached max record 89 players online first day.
Hope you enjoy it :)

Recommended!
p2w + bot inclient
Archlight - one of the best custom tibia servers contains bot in client,
Rl Tibia - Any-game must have P2W options for the server to keep upgrading, else why would any owner waste time on a project ? he needs to be paid to pay for new systems/modifications and the time he is spending on the project, @mRefaat spends such time &money on this project and difference can be seen between every release, lets be fair, keep your comment for budex xD

p2w + bot inclient
Thanks for your feedback and sorry for having bad experience with my ot server.
But most of ot servers now using bot in client.
Most of ot servers using shop to get money to spend it on developing the ot server.
My shop has nothing special, most of items can be obtained from the game easily (just a starter items for players who support the ot)

Recommended!

Archlight - one of the best custom tibia servers contains bot in client,
Rl Tibia - Any-game must have P2W options for the server to keep upgrading, else why would any owner waste time on a project ? he needs to be paid to pay for new systems/modifications and the time he is spending on the project, @mRefaat spends such time &money on this project and difference can be seen between every release, lets be fair, keep your comment for budex xD
You only need bot in ots where you have no idea how to make cool game with a lot of quest that are major part of game and in place of that for lvl up and getting equipement you need to kill thousand of same monsters in same spot. Yeah in bad ots like that you need bot. Archlight is little different, you have mindless grinding on spots, but you have rich questline where you won't go with bot, there are many places where you won't use bot.

About Oxygen, if someone like to waste time on server which will be reset in 1-3 months, yeah play it. Next time you will need to do same thing again.

About Oxygen, if someone like to waste time on server which will be reset in 1-3 months, yeah play it. Next time you will need to do same thing again.
Hello SteelMike,
Maybe i agree with you if it is the same old Oxygen.
But i was working for months to make big changes to everything to avoid this problem.
Now everything has base so i can add content without any problems, scripts obtimized as much as possible, balanced vocations as much as possible and avoided old problems.
Idk if you tried it before or no, but you can give it a try.

You only need bot in ots where you have no idea how to make cool game with a lot of quest that are major part of game and in place of that for lvl up and getting equipement you need to kill thousand of same monsters in same spot. Yeah in bad ots like that you need bot. Archlight is little different, you have mindless grinding on spots, but you have rich questline where you won't go with bot, there are many places where you won't use bot.

i agree with you in every word, but we all know 860 players wants very simple tibia server, that doesn't need to know alot about the server to get in mood, they just want to login for the first time with the normal tibia knowledge they know and that to be all what they need

Guilds Wars Event!
Check more information here:

I will say, after playing some the past 24 hours, I am having lots of fun. Yes the whole cave botting is an issue, but after speaking with mRefaat on discord, in which he was very open to hearing ideas and possible solutions to give manual players the upper hand on botters, and after talking, I believe he has a solution in which players who actually play manual will be rewarded better throughout their journey. Not saying I agree with the allowing cave botting. Heal bot doesnt really matter to much but the cave is just.. yeah.

All in all, its a fun server in my opinion. Sure it has flaws but the guy is tryin here.
Cheers man

I will say, after playing some the past 24 hours, I am having lots of fun. Yes the whole cave botting is an issue, but after speaking with mRefaat on discord, in which he was very open to hearing ideas and possible solutions to give manual players the upper hand on botters, and after talking, I believe he has a solution in which players who actually play manual will be rewarded better throughout their journey. Not saying I agree with the allowing cave botting. Heal bot doesnt really matter to much but the cave is just.. yeah.

All in all, its a fun server in my opinion. Sure it has flaws but the guy is tryin here.
Cheers man
Thanks man for your feedback :)
I am trying always to make it better.

What are u guys on about lol The first top 10 servers on otservlist with highest numbers of players allow a bot.. Nobody wants to grind lvls for 12hs a day, It's all about dungeons/custom content and pvp now. Get ur shit together... @mRefaat server is great, but mages are too strong, and some spawns are just op... Some spawns have a shitload of monsters and some just a few, those that have less monsters should have higher exp, but its not made like this here.. Gl mate

What are u guys on about lol The first top 10 servers on otservlist with highest numbers of players allow a bot.. Nobody wants to grind lvls for 12hs a day, It's all about dungeons/custom content and pvp now. Get ur shit together... @mRefaat server is great, but mages are too strong, and some spawns are just op... Some spawns have a shitload of monsters and some just a few, those that have less monsters should have higher exp, but its not made like this here.. Gl mate
Thanks for feedback, i am working to modify and make it better.

Hello SteelMike,
Maybe i agree with you if it is the same old Oxygen.
But i was working for months to make big changes to everything to avoid this problem.
Now everything has base so i can add content without any problems, scripts obtimized as much as possible, balanced vocations as much as possible and avoided old problems.
Idk if you tried it before or no, but you can give it a try.
If you worked on it to make it better to update new patches and server will be alive for longer time, then it's really nice. What i would change is less monsters per task? I remember i had to die a lot just to be able to finish each task 4 times till frogs/terramites. :p

If you worked on it to make it better to update new patches and server will be alive for longer time, then it's really nice. What i would change is less monsters per task? I remember i had to die a lot just to be able to finish each task 4 times till frogs/terramites. :p
Ive only died once and im lvl 900 :p

A great hint use ring of healing to help you much :p

Status
Not open for further replies.