• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom] PhiadariaSoft - real RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
man i dont know what the fuck is going on, I downloaded the "Gamesuit" but once i create an account and click on Start it says: Failed to open game client, please run an update. ???? what does that mean :/ i dont understand how to use it.. gonna keep trying tho

This error simply means the Game.exe (the Tibia Client itself) is not present at the directory.
Do you receive an error with the update process or while trying to login on the Gamesuite?

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

I'm surprised but i entered the website and I saw there is just 2 people online and 0 on the other two (?) worlds, is that correct? How many people play on average? It seems great server, i thought about testing it out in my free time :)

whens the major rework coming out hepipud? was it already?

Still working on the item system and the balancement of spells and monsters. Additional the clans require a little adjustment so players will be able to join rank 1 atleast.
I can't tell you an exact date as some parts took longer than expected.

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

We have started a public poll now, asking the community if a game reset should be performed with the upcoming update or if everything should remain as it is.
The poll can be found at PhiadariaSoft and will last until 31th March 23:59:59 CET.

Please give also a short impression on why you made the decision you made.
Further details regarding a reward for loyal players can be read at the game reset forum topic.

Choose wisely!

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

This is awesome server, only thing it needs is more people to play :)

well guys, I started right now. Any updates if reset or not? im PRO reset. but I dont really think starting NOW was a good idea XDDD some information hepipud? can I start now or should I wait for the reset to take place?

- - - Updated - - -

WELL IDGAF ANYONE WHO WANTS TO JOIN JOIN NOW WHOP WHOP !

- - - Updated - - -

01:44 !online
01:44 Players online: Dread

03:53 !online
03:53 Players online: Dread

dang

Last edited:
"As a result we have decided that we will not perform a server reset. Most of the community voted against such an action."
GeeGee...Might start once the update is done.

I hate saying this, but it will remain an empty server with no reset. It was the only chance this server had left. No one wants to join a server where there are still characters with stuff, it's unfair and giving a disadvantage to those newcomers. I can't believe people actually voted no for the reset...It's a pity seeing all this work go to waste for a few people who didn't want there to be a reset. I guess you think its better to have a few old players rather than a ton of new ones. For those who voted for no reset, I hope you have fun on here with barley any people playing. I'm most likely not going to play this and it's quite sad because I was looking forward to start over again. Well good luck Hepipud, I had fun playing when it first came out, and was excited about this update but, because of the choice made I'm not sure how many players you'll get. Regardless I know you've put so much time into this and you're the most on-going person I know, so once again good luck.

wtf everyones moaning about that char reset, if u were about to play u would start no matter what, so stop complaining that u wont play cuze theres no reset, the fact that there are already some characters made doesnt keep u from becoming better then them, unless ur a sissy

Why do you accept votes from people that don't even play. If the majority is against a reset, why are there currently 0 players online?
Oh right, they hope the server's population grows and then they can be the best with the unfair advantages they gained before.
If those being against the reset would actually PLAY here, the server would probably grow as there is a need for people online to consider a beginning on a server.
But well, it's up to you, Hepi. If you don't want to lose those valuable players who do not even play, fine.

how bout people sign if they will start right now? just got level 10 and got to the 2. island lost my backpack now tho >.< fking skeletons XD

Yea I won't play unless there's a reset lol.

since the 10-15 people that have an existing account are 99.999% offline and even friendly/ no power abusers. What kind of agrument is I wont join cause of no reset o.o

wtf everyones moaning about that char reset, if u were about to play u would start no matter what, so stop complaining that u wont play cuze theres no reset, the fact that there are already some characters made doesnt keep u from becoming better then them, unless ur a sissy

People like a competition and I don't see how it's fair when there are already high levels with good stuff. The only fair way is letting everyone start out fresh. I mean come on, the old players like me already know some quests, or where to hunt/secrets. Isn't that enough? Guess not since people also want to keep their characters and stuff. It's not about being a sissy is just that they have a way better advantage and becoming better than them will take to much effort, unless they play like 1 time a week. Ill say it again, without a reset you'll barley get any new players, maybe a the few players who voted no for reset but that's it.

if nobodys playing whats the problem with becoming the highest lvl? as u all stated THEY ARENT PLAYING, its not that they are waiting especially for u to log in so they can power abuse u, give me a break, the reset will change nothing,i dont see the difference between starting now when NOBODYS ONLINE and starting after a reset, screw the highscores, the guys arent active, they wont become active once the reset will occur. You can say, HEY I WANT TO COMPETE AGAINST OTHERS, fair enough, get ur buddys online, and compete with them, treat the high lvl guys like they dont exist, simple enough? and dont tell me ur so naive that u think they are just waiting for someone to log so they can kill them, damn

Status
Not open for further replies.