• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom] PhiadariaSoft - real RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
if nobodys playing whats the problem with becoming the highest lvl? as u all stated THEY ARENT PLAYING, its not that they are waiting especially for u to log in so they can power abuse u, give me a break, the reset will change nothing,i dont see the difference between starting now when NOBODYS ONLINE and starting after a reset, screw the highscores, the guys arent active, they wont become active once the reset will occur. You can say, HEY I WANT TO COMPETE AGAINST OTHERS, fair enough, get ur buddys online, and compete with them, treat the high lvl guys like they dont exist, simple enough? and dont tell me ur so naive that u think they are just waiting for someone to log so they can kill them, damn
Why is there no reset if those guys do not care anyways?
Should as well add a rent for houses or something, sucks to see the best houses being owned by ... yup, inactive players showing off with (partly) unfair achieved items.

Why is there no reset if those guys do not care anyways?
Should as well add a rent for houses or something, sucks to see the best houses being owned by ... yup, inactive players showing off with (partly) unfair achieved items.

Rent for houses do exist and in case the rent is not payed in time the house will be available again.
About the no reset: Like I mentioned on the forum, both sides have good arguments. However, by joining the server with lots of people you still have the chance of becoming better. The "bugs" which are used as argument very often are far away from offering a possibility to gain an advantage. Most of the higher players left because the story is still in development and they reached a point where there is nothing they could do right now - besides leveling. The offer will ofer a larger variation of possibilities for thise players and also an extension of the current story.

I would like to welcome everyone to start the server, now or after the update. Having some experienced players around already might also offer a small positive effect, wouldn't it?

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

The beta phase for the update and the easter event are now available!
Join us and take part in helping to fix all possible bugs before the update!

Further informations can be obtained from www.phiadariasoft.com.

I'm looking forward to see you on the test server or while collecting easter eggs!

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

The update of the game server is pretty close and we still require brave adventures to join us during the test phase, troubleshooting possible bugs or balancement issues.

Will you be able to find anything we require to change or to fix?

We will launch the update on Sunday, 14th April around 21:00 CET.
This will be your last chance to provide us with feedback or to report bugs we require to fix, before they make their path into the real game!

Get the Beta Gamesuite Release for the Test Server and take your time Phiadarians - help us to finish the last steps before the update!

Happy testing!

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

Last edited:
Today I'm proud to announce that we long awaited Game update has been completed.

Before you start exploring all the changes, please take a detailed look on the changelog to get a first impression on what we actually changed.
Please take a look on the FAQ as well. In case parts require to be more clear, we will keep to update it during the next days.

If you encounter bugs or problems during the game, please use the Forum to inform us as detailed as possible about the problems that occured.

Furthermore if you believe that some creatures are to strong now please let us know on the Forum as well, to discuss this with other people.

Before you are able to join, you will require to download the Gamesuite update from our Download Section

Please note that for some reason I had to reset all player attributes to default. Items, levels and everything else is not affected by this!

However, we wish everyone a good start and happy hunting!

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

yay! starting to play again today with my friend, msg us if you need any help with anything or want to hunt etc.

ashrynn(me) / aphagus (friend)
merc 137+ ice mage 140+

The server is not dead and will nerver die. As you can see on the recent changelog:

Changelog 2014/04/28:

Phiadaria - Rise of the Ancestors

* Loreon will no longer receive the status "Assassined" if you accidently kill him
* You can now push yourself onto your own summons
* Relocated the Water Magician spot at Neshtra to prevent debugs
* Added the missing report to the Assassin research Facility
* Fixed debug errors caused by cadaver explosion spell
* Fixed a bug with the raid system which caused the game sheduler to freeze
* Monsters should now retarget properly in case one of their targets dies
* Players who joined the Nomads will now get teleported to the correct location of the Water Magicians
* Ultimate Health Potion will no longer add mana
* Fixed an issue with requirement system on which item attributes were not applied in case additional items which were checked later granted any required values (like wisdom)
* Wands will now work for both hands
* Monsters will no longer run around invisble players
* Monsters will no longer be able to be placed inside protection zones or houses
* Fixed a bug on which a weapon on the ammunition slot always increased the attack speed (thanks Aphagus)
* Archers (and everyone else using distance weapons like spears, bow, etc.) will now have a base chance to break shielding / armor of an opponent in some way to deal more damage
* Fixed an issue with Mercenary attack speed which caused a conflict of the default attack in case tripple weapon and dual weapon were active
* Items will now display the set name as well the worn piece counts again
* Fixed a bug with a useless newline at item look (game window only)

Changelog 2014/04/27:

Phiadaria - Rise of the Ancestors

* bug with mana cost and players current mana fixed
* Npc Lymann will now spawn
* Monster will now retarget if a player died
* Mountain research is no bug -> it's however a little tricky to find
* Haste spell stage will be displayed now
* Demon bosses are no bug -> the more you kill the higher is the chance that a boss will spawn
* Baals throne room summons are fixed
* Lisardar's item: I forgot to place a stair tile at the Silliriya smithery -> fixed
* identified a configuration error for some items -> all affected items will be patched once with next server start

Withtin the next weeks there will be plenty of new quests and features added. Just stay tuned and join as fast as possible to be ready for the new challenges!

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

i meant like.. anyone is even playing? website is always at 2/3 players online :/

well. if you dont start no one will if everyone acts liek you do

This is a realy good and nice server. Custom made 100%. A lot of quests and nice people. I play on the server and trying to get my friends invited. It's hard to play 24/7 when I have a newborn baby at my house. :)
Try to get as mutch time I can.

Cya Online, and then remeber to roleplay. Not just play a role.
Yours/ Miss Celine.

Implemented a lot of patches this weekend to make the gameplay itself smoother, fix some crashing errors and of course some remaining game bugs.
Also some balancement issues for monsters have been done!

Everyone who would like to join is welcome! The community is growing every day!

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

I was retired for some time and my character seems to be gone.
What happened? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.