• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom] PhiadariaSoft - real RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
well hepipud Pm'd me that the big major update might take a few more days... which made us think about starting in the next weekend to not have a updatepatch inbetween /downtime / changings that are unexpected :< rather learning the server for those guys who still didnt with the whole update done !

will you join us?

yes most likely i will if nothing major comes up irl.
give me a pm or so when u guys know a date :)

If everything works as expected the update should be ready at the beginning of march.
I'm currently testing the new follow and attack follow code which works smoother than before. Route calculation is also enhanced now, so even when your target is running around your character will always use the shortest way to it!

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

well ur working on something chipsoft was to stupid for ! :) im gonna wait <3

I was trying to play it again, but I can't update my client, I dunno why.
I press play and it keep asking for updates and I can't find the damn update button.

Hello,

you can use the Gamesuite Rev 3.0 for downloading all client data:http://www.phiadariasoft.com/downloads/PhiadariaSoft_Gamesuite_Rev3.0_v0.7.zip
If you already have downloade the revision 3 of the Gamesuite and still encountering errors, you can use this full package: http://www.phiadariasoft.com/downloads/PhiadariaSoft_Complete.zip

The older Gamesuites are no longer working as the engine has changed completely.
If you encounter some trouble with the update service of the current release please download the full package. A bugfix for the current version will follow with the update.

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

24. already *-* about 1 more week for the update to come out ye?

So want the update...Maybe expand Adara so I can enjoy being a rookstayer? :3
Btw, anyone found clues on the mysteries of Adara? Still no idea how to reach the bandit treasure and what's up with the "strange sounds coming from the swamp at night" thingy~

So want the update...Maybe expand Adara so I can enjoy being a rookstayer? :3
Btw, anyone found clues on the mysteries of Adara? Still no idea how to reach the bandit treasure and what's up with the "strange sounds coming from the swamp at night" thingy~
At night, you see like a cave or something near that cave.
But you need a machete, but I dunno where to get one.

There is an orc spearman north east of town ... Where is that cave exactly?

Finished the re-write of the monster code now (not only monster files but also behaviour).
Familiar players might get surprised with the new intelligent AI system. Not only the path calculation was improved, also the handling for combat and spell casting.
Server performance tunning also surprised me a lot - reduced the CPU usage of the server by 75% with new code and improvements.

Next part are damage formulars for weapons and spells to adjust them better (some are far to overpowered now).
Items will be completed during next week.

First impression so far: Adara looks well balanced with disabled item bonus values. The game can only become easier with the full enabled item system.
The new trade possibilites (you can nearly sell all items you will be able to find) makes earning money a little faster so you can get enough potions to explore the mysteries there!

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

As most parts for the update are about to be finished soon we would like to ask you which map areas are the most ugly once and should be changed with the update?
Please place your ideas and a short imagination of yours on how the specific area you provided should be changed.

Further informations can be found at PhiadariaSoft

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

I dont like the 2. town. Its frustrating. played phiadaria since the first year of development and joining in from time to time. but the redesigned 2. town is ugly as fuck :3 its.. I just dont know which npc to run to its as i said just frustrating

Downloading/Updating the client now!

Server needs more atention!
And deserves at least 100+ online.
ppls ale dumb these days.

Regards

Last edited:
@Blazed Druid: Is it only about the quests at the second town? Because with the update the unlocking of quests will no longer required (atleast for other Npc's) because this really doesn't make any sense at all. However, quests depending on other quests still requires the unlocking, but I can't really remember why I implemented the quests as they are now. The map will also receive a little update.

@Joshuadaman: Can you tell me what exactly you mean?

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.