• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom] PhiadariaSoft - real RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah i havent.. and everytime i use the quest thingy in the questbook its lags me so badly i need to shut tibia and everything else.

You can mute the client anytime, so enjoy them :p
So far the server has been fun, lv 39 by now and soon gonna learn dual wielding ;P

Why is it offline.... ;(

PhiadariaSoft Website said:
Because of critical bugs we encountered the game server will be offline until around 13:00 CET so we are able to provide a fix for all the bugs.

We will also reset the game to the state of todays's server save to fix some events.

We are sorry for the inconvenience!

Your
PhiadariaSoft Team

Edit: Bug one with infinite charged items fixed
Thats why the server is offline atm.

Sigh... the one time I get to play today and I won't even get to play, first I get power abused and then the server goes down..such a great day.

Araaaaan! D:
Today I will be hunting stupid BK's and then I will find the Behemoth boss! Meh!
Anyone up to hunting?

I would but it's gonna take me awhile to catch up... and considering the server is down the only time I have to play makes it even worse..

Will be online soon, so stop dem terror :p
You will get so much exp from quests, there are lots of 20k exp quests..
I enjoy playing my mercenary, but they have very hard quests (prices went down tho) :S nature magicians e.g. have easier quests and get nature set from quests, derp.

Yeah well the fact that I got on played, for 10 mins, got pked 3 times, lost my stuff, 2 levels and then the server went down really makes me mad, plus I g2g in like 40 minuntes and won't be back till tomorrow, just makes me mad.

Well, the server got a backup from early today, so you will be back to normal, about your time loss...I might hunt with you so you get some easy lvls :p

Server is online, derp. Just finished catacombs quest and got the stupid spell :p
15:17 You see a skull staff (Atk:36 Def:12).
It weighs 17.0 oz.
The staff longs for death.
Spiritual Source
Item Bonus:
+2 to health regain
+175 to mana
Loot on the way there

Sorry for the trouble guys. As you can read in the news we hade some critical game issues which had to be fixed. As compensation you will receive 50% more experience from creatures until June 12 (6:00 CET).
With this little compensation we want to ensure that everyone is capable of gaining something.

Sorry for the latest trouble - everything should work fine gain.

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

Real story... really custom... real server.. don't understand the lack of players. o.0 weird shit in this community.. liking all those evo 10000000000000000x exp.. haha fail players.

Just back from a red hot chilli peppers concert so I'm uber tired.. I'll def try this server out tomorrow though.

Status
Not open for further replies.