• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom] PhiadariaSoft - real RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you check it out, and Red hot chilli peppers own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hell yea. Well guys, server is undergoing maintenance it'll be up tomorrow. See ya guys online!!

Plenty of changes have been performed on the server. Alchemy system has been also re-addet!

Stability increased to 100% and fixed the nasty debug errors.

But that is that? The Debug Lord doesn't like this? Check out PhiadariaSoft for further informations about this event!

Have fun while playing!

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

I've been looking for a RPG server to play for a long time. This one seems to be the one I wasl looking for, but it really sucks that all of the sudden the server is going down every few min. I hope its not a DDos attack.

The server itself is working fine. I have no idea what the 'problem' could be, as all monitored data looks great.
Can someone provide me with further details?

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

I have launched an additional server for those who believe Phiadaria itself might get boring after a while -> Phiadaria - Hardcore Mode.
The server offers the same quests, features and receives the same updates with one little change:

In case you die once you will be unable to log into your character again - so be carefull where you are going!

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

Sounds like a great server, I'mma try it out for sure. :)

wtf u are talking about?

Login Server

0 players online.

SOOO? WHAT IS THAT??

@UP

If ur not blind, you can see the servers offline because of a problem.
And im asking people who plays there if the server got alot of people.

Server is offline due to an hardware crash.

And no, not 50 players. Actually there are very few players playing (I wonder why because this is definitely the best otserver I have played)

Hmm yeah I also noticed the servers were offline...

However, they posted an announcement on their homepage that they had encountered some critical errors or something and that the servers would be online again within a few hours.

We encountered some problems with our current harddrives. New drives were already ordered and will be implemented during the next week (at the beginning of August).
After that everything should work completely fine again.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

Yeah, I used to play this server all day and night because it was so awesome, but I quit because no one played, quite sad.... over the past few years every time I see decent servers they always lack in players making me disappointed. People these days are all about real map servers or just stupid teleport servers. How can you not appreciate the time someone takes in making such a custom, detailed, and just awesome server, rather than someone who downloads some OVERUSED map, puts it up and wants money. I seriously don't understand people these days. I just want to thank you Hepipud, for the wonderful time I could spend on your server, been quite a while since I had that much fun, I hope people come to their senses and decide to make/play more of these kind of servers. If you decide to keep going I give you the best of luck!

@Zasranets, I completely agree with everything you say :) What about you stop complaining about amount players and start over again? ;) That will be +1

Eh, i've lost a ton of good equipment do to item bonus bugs, plus the server is no fun when you're playing by yourself, no one to do anything with. No one to sell and trade stuff with it's just very stupid.

Thank you for the nice words :)

About the bonus item bug: I agree with you, but all item attributes were re-generated by random after the bug was fixed to add bonus values to the items which lost them and to fix some other issues.

I hope the server will grow alot more! I'm already working on several further improvements and the story extension at the moment!

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

Cmon guys, there's a lot of secret places and riddles. Always sth to do :)

Status
Not open for further replies.