• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom] PhiadariaSoft - real RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
best server i have played so far!! im online now;] msg me ingame: Megszy

At the moment I'm about to develop a small patch, fixing some issues that were detected recently. Additional there will be some changes and improvements, followed by some new features.
The patch will be launched this weekend.

For detailed informations you can visit changelog.phiadariasoft.com

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

Weird that I havent heard much of this OT, it came across as a really professional server when I just read it

~Free bump~? ;P

the best rpg climate ive ever played on, it has books with whole story line, shitloads of puzzles and riddles that are hard to solve, and such feature as npc killing ability, sneaking/thiefing if u learn it, smithing, alchemy many cities where u can gain reputation, custom sprites, items, even whole sets of em, monsters, raids that are parts of riddles, and also its the first tibia client with sounds implented

Watching the stream, seems pretty nice but why are there only 3 people online?

the ammount is pretty low but i hope the stream will get more ppl attention so that they start it, also we are going for nilathaks realm as well as baal tower right after, so tune up it might get interesting!

Every time i see on the website there is like 4 people online, i think the best thing the server can do is just reset and make a lot of advertising.
no one wants to join when there are so many high levels allready...

actually ive achieved lvl 100 in like a week or so so its not so hard to get to that point pretty fast

yes but still, people like to start fresh and be the best of the server . thats why resetting is imo the best way to go.

for me: i almost got no time now so i won't play it for now :/
also what i've seen on stream, the map isnt that great :s

There should be a reset once more have decided to join with the right advertisement as there had been a few bugs previously, e.g. pushing NPCs out of their house and taking their items, giving advantage to old players, or spells like fireball rune for all vocations which has been changed...

That bug he needed to reset items stats, fucked me out.. lost bunch of items with good stats through.
I actually thinks the Reset should be the best option.

Status
Not open for further replies.