• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom] PhiadariaSoft - real RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some exploring:
Gy0iMyK.jpg

I cant find a way to log in, i downloaded the beta client, but only the test server login works, wheres the download link to a normal client ? Btw Hepi I hope I can catch u online soon. Also on the test server Ive noticed u actually implented the thing I proposed, the WSAD walking, which is awesome!, but from the screenshots earlier I cant see its in the normal client, can someone comment on that and tell Me is it there?

EDIT: Ow yer, I managed to do it.

Yo Hepi, would be awesome if you could come online once in a while and fix my exiva. It's a pain to not have that spell -.-"

I learned the spell from the scroll, after resetting my char I was unable to learn it again.

i have to wait for a email to make an account? wtf, nty.

nvm i figured it out.

not my type of ot, players are just rude cause i never played a server like this.

Last edited:
Egh i logged in roamed around for a little then logged.... kinda boring since i dont really know what to do is pointless with me being only one online

blinkz im gonna try it out for the first time in a lil... you down to check it out again? might even bring some friends over...
lol i hate playing servs alone... ill post my name when i think of one and make a char

took me 2-3 mins. the problem is: if email/acc number(NUMBER!!!) was taken 1. you wont get the acc. you dont need the email aswell. but i will take a break before I start over again. I did this tutorial 4 times in the last 6 months and the first 30~ levels arent the biggest fun in life so yeh, cya one day guys :) (lost my acc datas on my reboot forgot to copy/paste them from the file :< )

You know you are able to recover your account by the recovery system of the client? ^^
With some luck the character was not deleted due to inactivity.

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

blinkz im gonna try it out for the first time in a lil... you down to check it out again? might even bring some friends over...
lol i hate playing servs alone... ill post my name when i think of one and make a char
Yea I'm down, just need to figure out the basics of this server

Status
Not open for further replies.