• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom] PhiadariaSoft - real RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
good to see some attention for this server :) it deserves it! too bad i'm really occupied irl atm otherwise i would join the fun for sure.

Haven't been able to log in for a while. Not sure whats wrong with the server :(

Uhmm, I can't seem to be able to join... I already created an account, but every time that I try to log in it says that the account and password is incorrect.

I'm also have issues with joining the server. I've created and account and the system said it will send me an email, I haven't got a single email yet. I also tried creating a different account and still the same issue.

It's really frustrating not being able to join.....

I never even knew this server existed until a week or so ago. Should really think about having a reset/ new release date for this server. You could definitely use this opportunity when people are actually giving some hype to build on your community.

We had some technical problems caused by our central management server.
This problem has been fixed by now and all services are back online. You will now be able to create accounts / characters again including to play fluently.

Sorry for the trouble.

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

I will give it a try in a few hrs, my friend "Hehemidu" recomended this server, so I'll give it a shot.

Hopefully you guys are able to log in, I would love to see you all give it a try :D

Seems unique server, but sadly I cant play.. it keeps kicking me every 30sec, and its annoying.. Sorry but seems nice, sadly I wont try it till its fixed... Server disconects/Kicks every 30seconds, seriously? I already loged in more than 100 times.

Are you logging into the Beta Server or the normal Game Server? Can you please provide me with some infos over PM about possible errors showing up inside the Clients Terminal? (Open it with CTRL + T and close it with ESC)
As far as I know this problem only occurs on the Beta Server for several players for yet unknown reason.

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

Cool server, but its kind of laggy. I like that there are a lot of missions, but it think its too linear.
I also dislike that you have to get really far in the game to be able to get a vocation, its kind of boring after a while...
Keep up the wood work, though.

Best regards,
SpookieGamer.

Thank you for the reply @SpookieGamer. What exactly do you mean with "linear quests"? Are you talking about the story missions or the side quests?
The laggs seem to occur on higher levels caused by the walking speed which is far better on the Beta Server already and will improve even more with next update packages.

And about the vocations: In the past it was way harder to receive a vocation. This part has improved alot already, though I agree that certain missions are still too difficult at the beginning. As I'm planing to re-design the entire vocation and combat system, choosing a vocation will become more easier at the beginning. Up to that you can improve your character even more.
As soon as this system is ready on the Beta for testing, I will leave a note here. In general the changes will make things even better ;)

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

@Lord Hepipud
By linear I mean having to do the missions and talk to the npcs to be able to get to another city and get your vocation.
I would like to be a mercenary, but I think that will take a while.
About the lag, hmm I dont think its caused by the levels.... I'm only level 10.

Glad to hear that you're doing your best to improve everything and make it a bit easier.
I would like to check out the beta, how would I do that?

I've been playing since early yesterday & I'm pretty addicted. I'm level 24, hoping to eventually turn into a merc. So far it's a really great server, detailed towns to explore, I love all the custom too it! I don't really like not being able to look at what I've spent my SP on, and also theirs a few places where theirs gems on the tables and you can just take them, I don't know if this is a bug or what. So far today is the day I've seen with the most people on, there was 7 people on at once. It's a shame that such a great, custom server, which the owner has put a lot of work in, Is still getting such a low player base. I don't know about anyone else, but with how dark the server gets, it really hurts my eyes lol. I think it'd be great to have some ambient light or whatever it's called, or maybe just having torches, and magic lightwands work in your backpack. Anyways, I hope to see more people on, even though I'm not the highest level, I'm willing to help any new players that want to give it a try, message me in game: Uber Joshua.

Last edited:
Gonna keep posting around on this page and hopefully inspire some other people to join. I've been the only one on for the past few hours, it' been pretty lonely.

Finally became a Mercenary
2nitdtz.png

Collecting Frozen Hearts
2m346qu.png

Unfortunatly the server is less fun without friends online :p. I hate status effects on here, It feels like it's amped up 10x.
Hoping to get to at least 45 tonight, been thinking about making a mage, I'm not like mercenaries too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.