• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom] PhiadariaSoft - real RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah once you figure everything out it's a good bit of fun :)
Yea it looks like it, just the day I came on and stuff there was nobody else online.. So nobody to ask about any type of question

i started playing as Wrath, i realized this is gonna be time consuming so ill have to play when i have more time on my hands xD

Look at that reputation most of it is unfinished haha. Never got into doing 1 whole quest chain before switching to next city.
dfwwwn.png

Shit needs literall a tutorial on vocations and what you can do lmao

is this server any fun or what? lol

Ok so for mercenarys you have many options.
Weapon+Shield+Quiver = Tanking Low dmg cap carrying build.
2 Hand Weapon+Quiver = Badass crit master with cap
Weapon+weapon = Double weapon skill -2x the damager 50% less defence and dies faster
Weapon+Weapon+weapon = Double Weapon Skill + Tripple weapon Spell = 3x the damage little to no defence and you die quick unless you have badass gear.

Stat's Info
[Regens + Skill buffs]
+ Combat Gain = + soul points Regeneration
+ Health Gain = + heal Regeneration
+ Mana Gain = + Mana Regeneration
+ strength = + Cap = Carry more shit
+ Wisdom = + Magic level
+ Skill name = + what ever the skill is
+ Min Damage = + What ever it says in the basic damage of your hits
+ Max Damage = + what ever it says in the Higher peaks of your damage [More of a critical hit bonus]

[Defence + Breaks]
+ Holy Break = Do % in damage extra in holy Damage
+ Death Break = Do % in damage extra in death Damage
+ Fire Break = Do % in damage extra in fire Damage
+ Ice Break = Do % in damage extra in ice Damage
+ elemt type [resistance] Mean what ever the % is you deduct that from the damage taken.
Say you have 5% ice resistance you resist 5% less of ice {100% ice resistance means no ice damage done to you}

about to log on to check this shit out

really needs to change on how u log on, not waiting for a email

I am currently playing a new character going to try out the dragon hunters clan " Archer Class "

Nah play on the real server not the test :p thats the one everyone is playing.

I'll be on in lil, show me around bro.
@RosOT then wtf was I playing

Ok so i have started my archer and started to see what the weapons were like and how they worked.
Well i had just discovered that throwing stars shoot like a spear that is just wrong :eek:
2wfuwq9.png

But yet again looks like nobody is on lol

But yet again looks like nobody is on lol
That is because i was offline making you a tutorial ;)
Ok so this is the server everyone is playing on (NOT Test server)
1. Make sure the client title does not say Beta or what ever
2.Fill out this form to register an account
3.Login to your account and select manage, Select game server (Not Hardcore)
4.Goto the website http://www.phiadariasoft.com/main/node/10 , Click on the download tab and click the DOWNLOAD Link.
5. Get your ass online and do alot of quest chains and become a hero and build your class how you want it.

NOTE: This is mainly for blinkz he is a noobie ;)

25572tk.png

@RosOT: Thank you. animation of throwing stars is fixed with next server reboot.
About how to start: Thank you for the instruction.

I have made one myself a long time ago, but it looks like I have to make it more visible on the Website. There is a Getting Started page on the website with some details on how to begin.
With the next update the tutorial has been re-designed, making everything more easier and explaining the game from the beginning even better.

@Blinkz: You don't have to wait for the confirmation e-mail. As soon as you created your account you can already try to login. The e-mail will - at the moment - just make sure your account was created (which you could also check by logging in). With the beta the infomation messages will be more clear, telling you if your character / account could be created or not and what caused possible problems.

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.