• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom] PhiadariaSoft - real RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
its not him, its those bots that try to advertise some online shit for sale...

Tretox is right - those online users are bot's from w/e countries trying to advertise plenty of crappy things on the forum. For that reason I took down the entire registation process on the website. As I have now installed a new antibot module, this should actually resolve the entire problem. Also registration on the website is now open as well.

Regarding todays server laggs: The issue appeared due to faulty application. The issue is now fixed.

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

Meh, it just says "there is no way" when I click on them <,<

Meh, it just says "there is no way" when I click on them <,<
Dont play the beta. :) ill be home in 3 hours and blink will join too. we will help you throught the starting quests as goo as possible,

^?
Im confused, u guys are playing regular server or beta one now?
Cheers

+ Heppi, please make beta DirectX version.

^?
Im confused, u guys are playing regular server or beta one now?
Cheers

+ Heppi, please make beta DirectX version.
The only reasons to play the regular server is to level up too 100 so you can get an special addon when the real server comes out, or 200 where you'll get the addon plus a pet. (doesn't do anything just follows you around :p)
Also if you wanna get to know what the map looks like, the quests, etc.. but some stuff will probably change.

Beta is totally different. NPC interaction is much different! The way line of sight works for monsters, people and NPC's is not the same. Items, monsters, etc.. it's different from the actual server. It's also what the new server will be like so that's why I'm playing beta, so I can test it and get used to what the server will be like. (For people who will play beta, in order to talk to NPC's you left click on them and it should load up an NPC Interaction Box)
As of right now you're not able to leave Adara(rookguard). It was supposed to be ready yesterday but there was a set back, so the rest of the content should be ready sometime soon.

I know about outfits forlvl 100 and unique pets on lvl 200
Trust me, i would play beta but since my PC is probably older than half of the otland users im just unable to play ( due to not supporting directx, otherwise i get like 5 fps in menu + cant even log in )
I prolly have no idea if this is hard to make, i just hope when server starts officialy this option will be added.

@Zasranets
I have a question for you, which npc at oakvale gives u the first mission there?
I tried to speak with all of them there and nothing.

@Zasranets: Thank you for the detailed explanation :)

@manix11: Which graphic card are you using? Have you installed the latest drivers? OpenGL should work even better on older hardware then DirectX does.

I'm not sure regarding DirectX Support - this is not a native feature provided by OTClient and my recent attempts failed. There is a way to use the Angle project, but this is also no native DirectX support.
In general OpenGL should run on all systems - even pretty old ones with a very good performance.

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

I fucking love this server. Its way better then real tibia, hope the large update will come soon :)

We all do.
I was alone at the server minute ago, not even speaking to any npcs and game crashed anyways
Damm, these crashes taking whole fun away :(

I'm really happy you all enjoy playing the server and I would like to apologise for the current unstable backend. I'm working every free minute I can spare to complete the update as soon as possible to get rid of all the problems.
The main problem right now is simply the Npc system, causing the entire trouble. It is already enough beeing nearby of a random bugged Npc and casting a spell or simply saying something in default channel to cause a possible crash (does not always happen, but still it's annoying).

With the update the entire Npc system will be replaced and many other things will be fixed as well.

All I can do is to ask for your patience - who tried out the Beta already knows something about the new features and might be able to imagine how much work this is.

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

Yeah I can vouch that the amount of work it is, and it's insane.
I just can't wait for Adara to be finished so I can keep playing on beta. :)\
Keep up the good work and take as much time as you need :D

Status
Not open for further replies.