• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom] PhiadariaSoft - real RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still taking plenty of time until it's completed. Until the end of January I will however be able to provide pretty cool news regarding the next steps. Stay tuned :)

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

"We know we already promised to count in the current achieved player goals from the live server, but due to all the bugs inside and the non-playable state, we decided to drop that part and start entirely from scratch with the pre-alpha."
So basically I will not get a reward?
I hope I misunderstood something, as I do not believe Hepi is someone who wouldn't keep his promise.

"We know we already promised to count in the current achieved player goals from the live server, but due to all the bugs inside and the non-playable state, we decided to drop that part and start entirely from scratch with the pre-alpha."
So basically I will not get a reward?
I hope I misunderstood something, as I do not believe Hepi is someone who wouldn't keep his promise.

You do get a reward, if you play on the new comming pre-Alpha and get a certain lvl. I like this idea alot. It gives us players who are quite new to be able to get those decoration items.
And it gives people alot of motivation to actually test the new update.
And as it is said on the site, it had to be done duo to all the buggs and so.

Iam glad that it will go like this, at least iam motivated to play alot on the pre-alpha ^^

Good for you, but because Hepi especially told us we would get special rewards for reaching level 100/200, I took the time to level, even though we all knew a reset would happen.
So he basically told us a lie and wasted my time?

@Sorelio: Did you manage - in your oppinion - to achieve everything even if you count in all the bugs? If so and if more people see it that way, I will change my mind.

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

I don't get your point.
You promised rewards for everyone reaching a certain level, which I spent my time on because of that promise.
And now you suddenly go back on your word? It means you are not trustworthy and a liar.

I also remeber you saying that anyone who got 100 will get a certain reward, and those who got 200 will get the level 100 reward plus a pet, something along those lines.
Those who put in the effort of getting those level should be rewarded as you said. Then anyone who gets a certain level on pre-alpha should also get that reward.

Allright then. Rewards will be granted. I actually thought because of all the bugs noone could ever reach the required levels. Guess I was wrong.

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

How do you use the beginning wand? And where are magic trainers all i can find is the first monk who sells increased mana.

BUMP... does anyone play this anymore and if so ign and when do you play ?

@newtybooty: Thank you. The beginner wand is not working right now as the entire handling on how they are used will be changed. Going to remove it from the reward list. What is your in-game character name? I will provide you with another weapon.

Right now there are no magical trainers implemented - just default weapon and distance combat trainers. The magical skills will follow soon.

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

Ah that makes sense then. I have a weapon, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't stupid for not being able to figure out how to get the wand to work.

I don't think Upgrade: Melee bleeding works. Also what does strength do?

I will check that out - it actually should work. Regarding strength: It will increase on how many items you can manage to carry and will increase your damage dealt with weapons like swords, axes, clubs and distance weapons thrown by hand (like spears, stones, etc.).

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

I'v bought the bleeding skill 3-4 times and i still never see a bleed affect applied.

Can you nerf poison already? I don't want to spend 15gp every single time a snake manages to hit me...
That's ridiculous and you are almost bound to die if you do not know about this, it is almost impossible to hunt outside of town.
I don't even get why every single monster has to have some super annoying DoT. The cost of pots is enough, paying for antidote/bandages forces you to take blueberries forever to get some money.

I love the new npc system, the way we talk to them is so nice now :D
However i agree with poison being too strong. Cant you decrease the rate at wich (snakes) can poison us?
And is it possible to increase the exp rate? only for now couse we are on pre-alpha phase. At this rate i can never reach lvl 100 and above to get the rewards :S

Pre-alpha is unplayable now... The statues are bugged, were to train skills?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.