• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom] PhiadariaSoft - real RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hellu! :]

thats kinda sad, but im more online then the most of the community everywhere i go since im just having 2 much free time recently

Seriously? I died to stupid Pumpkin, I was blocked by ghosts, can't escape -_- Sucks to be a mercenary... Worst thing is, I dropped from level 64 to 61 lol.

whats ur name, and when did it happen, today?

Ingame name is Ruffy, happened yesterday...The thing about the server is the lack of an urge to do something...I am just grinding around the map, with no idea what to do...Since I am a mercenary and I finished all mercenary quests it does not make much sense to do other clans quests...Still running around with 2 knight axes which used to be pretty good before the bug with the stats :(

u should focus about the questline cuze its the main thing u do there, theres also a lot of other things to do, exploring for instance which provides a lot of fun, for me atleast.

The Halloween Event is over and the pumpkin dimension was closed for another year. Even that brave warriors made it into this dimension, beating the army of the Pumpkin Overlord, the Lord himself was not beaten this year and will remain alive, gathering additional strength until next Halloween.

Hopefully he will be found next year!

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

Due to a bug which has been fixed already we had to reset the game server to November 17th 21:00 CET.
As compensation we offer double experience until November 28th server save.

Take this as a chance to join Phiadaria with a experience boost!

Sorry for everyone who lost items / levels caused by this. I will try my best to make sure this won't happen again.

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

Some further informations about our new Gamesuite rev 3.0 have been revealed now!
Help us to design the Gamesuite to make it even better and join us right now at PhiadariaSoft.com.

Here a first imagination of the new Gamesuite:

Gamesuite_rev3_Preview.jpg

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

- - - Updated - - -

New performance patch launched today, fixing some issues and removing all laggs from the game!

Join us now on a lagg free and stable server!

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

Awesome server, only needs more players.

Downloading now. Can't wait to give it a shot man looks great!

- - - Updated - - -

Guess I don't get to try the server. Won't let me create a character. Best regards.

Played this server when it first came out, was super! Really great server, always lacked players since most people now a day play super high exp servers, real map, or download and run servers. This server had a ton of unique features, lots of hard work put in to it, shame to see many don't play it, would certainly play again if more joined.

Downloading now. Can't wait to give it a shot man looks great!

- - - Updated - - -

Guess I don't get to try the server. Won't let me create a character. Best regards.

Could you tell me where the problem is with the character creation exactly?
Are you using the new beta gamesuite or the old one? The beta release only allows to create characters on the test server for the moment, so you will have to use the current release you can find at the download section.

@All: Thanks for the nice feedback, keep playing and we get lots of players soon! :)

Next event: On Saturday, 15th of December Santa and the elves will require assistance in order to save christmas! Santas sled colided with several dragons and most of his presents where lost! Can you manage to save christmas?
Further informations for the event will follow soon

Next small update: On December 15th, we will officialy release the new gamesuite as latest test looked pretty good. Up to that several small bugfixes and map improvements will make it into the game. This will also be a first step in the direction of the long awaited update, in which chapcter 1 of the story will be fully implemented.
A new teaser series will start in around 12 hours

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

Everyone should definetely try it out, just to see the feature and the awesome questline Hepi made, i assure u will stay once u see it

This isn't working at all. The game crashes after talking to the mother for the first time. Tried using DX5, DX9 and OGL modes and various resolutions (max for my monitor is 1280x1024) and I can't even login anymore, it crashes instantly after selecting my character. What a shame.

well did u download the custom gamesuite and tried to launch the game within the game.exe from that folder? try setting up administator right up on it maybe it will work? what system are u running? try running in other compatibility mode

Yeah, I had to crash the game a couple of times and THEN the updater figured out that there actually is an update to download. It's working fine now. ;x

Yeah, I had to crash the game a couple of times and THEN the updater figured out that there actually is an update to download. It's working fine now. ;x

This issue is known already and will be fixed with the new Gamesuite release. The updater itself will then notify you if updates are available and send you an error message, in case you don't have the required windows user rights to download the updates.
The new beta-phase will end at December 15th and the new version will be released then.

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

its very nice server but vocations need re-balance cuz if i good remember nature magician sux as hell first time i think he is healer so i took this voc but now i know ice mage got sio and next i think death mage is fucking op he can hunt everythink -.^

Status
Not open for further replies.