• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom] PhiadariaSoft - real RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the nice feedback all!

I doubt that a reset would be the best way. As some questlines are really challenging and you require a strong team to solve them actually. I agree that some map parts might not look that good as they are some years old, but most areas already received a new design so I believe you would get used with that.

@Delita Hyral: This bug was not just frustrating for players but also for me. Within the next 2 weeks there will be a new feature how ever, allowing you to randomly change the attributes for an item within a specifiy period of time. The price will be around 55k then

Your
PhiadariaSoft Team

The most annoying thing on Phiadaria is that you have no URGE to do anything there, since you're always alone.
Here's a few suggestions that I think would help Phiadaria:
• Total Reset of accounts, houses and so;
• Better Advertisement;
• World-wide Map revamp;
• Add Premium Account features like Tibia and sell it for a low amount of dollars;

Regwards,
Delita Hyral.​

The most annoying thing on Phiadaria is that you have no URGE to do anything there, since you're always alone.
Here's a few suggestions that I think would help Phiadaria:
• Total Reset of accounts, houses and so;
• Better Advertisement;
• World-wide Map revamp;
• Add Premium Account features like Tibia and sell it for a low amount of dollars;

Regwards,
Delita Hyral.​

I see the main problem that high levels require further players to finish some of the more challenging quests, while low level players don't want to play alone. The high-levels won't login that often because there are not enough high levels and therefor the low-levels don't start to play - getting my point? :D

Advertisement is a good thing, I already made several posts and players are also trying to keep Phiadaria growing, somehow it's just not taking the wanted effect.
The world map is not that bad at all. Ok, some parts maybe don't look that good, but there will be a change from time to time. Changing the whole map is very time consuming and for the fact that the story is still in development, there are more important things to do in first place.

About Premium Accounts: I doubt that offering bonus features for a game, including money to pay in advance, won't change the appereance of a game. Phiadaria will remain a free MMORPG to offer all players the same possibilities and game-features.

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

I see the main problem that high levels require further players to finish some of the more challenging quests, while low level players don't want to play alone. The high-levels won't login that often because there are not enough high levels and therefor the low-levels don't start to play - getting my point? :D

I don't see the problem with just resetting the server. At this point no one ( or maybe one or two people) will join a server with 3 people online who are like lvl 100+.
If you would reset and advertise: make a new advertising thread, make a thread in discussion, make a screenshotthread a Lot more players would join and you won't lose your old players because they love the server so much they even keep playing with 3 people online.
i read this whole thread and i think u lost a bunch of players due to the fact the server kept crashing at start, there is a whole community just waiting for a new costum rpg to play on so don't waste time and be the first to get the players. but make sure that the server is stable and not too many bugs.

because i think a lot of players would love this ot but just don't start here because its dead atm...

Advertisement is a good thing, I already made several posts and players are also trying to keep Phiadaria growing, somehow it's just not taking the wanted effect.

you need to advertise decent with multiple threads in boards like: advertising, discussion, screenshots maybe a mapping thread even... Because people tend to forget soon and one thread isnt enough to get people excited to play on the server.

Hope that u get what i'm trying to say :)

cheers,
hehemidu

Ye, the server had once a time growing, but then it started crashing and debugging for people at places so they left the server. If a server is new, the competition running makes more people join, everyone wants to be the best, but if you know a server has a few players being years ahead, having the chance to test everything, including bugs (or bad thought ideas) in their favor, a lot will feel treated unfair.
Well, it's up to you. You either give it a try and have new people join -- and the people who REALLY enjoy the server would be thankful to finally have something to do again, or you leave it as it is, not really growing. The only thing you could lose would be about 3 old players, who are already bored anyways, not caring that much. Sometimes you have to think about what's best for the majority.

actually, if u guys would start a new character since the first post about reseting the server u would already be lvl 100 +, since there are like 2-3 ppls online active, why bother making a reset if u everyone can get to their lvl in like 3-4 days maybe more.

It is known that a lot of person like to start fresh and be the best on the server. that why resets are always good. Also why would people start on a server with only 2 to 3 people online who got such a big advantage, hours of playing and gaining most of the best loot ingame. also benifitting from the bugs in the beginning.
Server lost a bunch of players due to the crashes at beginning imo, and i think that people would love to give this another try but want to start fresh and be the best

Sorry for my late response - was a little bit busy recently. I agree that some problems with debug errors caused some problems. As far as I can tell they should be solved by now. Crashing wasn't really a problem of the server, just at the very beginning with the bugged Npc script I fixed the same day.

Some issues with the item system were not that good as well, but they are also fixed. And like I said: With the next update package, there will be a possibility to randomly get another bonus for an item. This will cost some money and you can only change one item within a special period of time.

I doubt that reseting the whole server will be a good idea. Getting the best items is also possible for newcomers, due to the random item bonus values and random values like sharping and upgrade slots (which won't be affected by the new system).

Players who made their choice to continue playing shouldn't be punished at all in my eyes. Even when they are already some players with a certain level, I doubt that players will dislike that, as there is still a lot to do and also a lot to gain even when you are not number one on the highscores. And like it was already said, gaining levels is not that hard.

Phiadaria is different from other servers - you might agree with me on that. If offers a wide range of quests, riddles and myth and also the possibility to gain different items than anyone else.

If more people would start to join, we surely can become a great community.

It's up to you!

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

i can provide some items for begginers, just pm me! ingame name -Krasz

Nothing happens when I press "Check Updates" and when I try to enter the game it says "Failed to open gameclient! Please run an update" Can anyone help me? :S

--- Update ---

Fixed

Last edited:
If you are looking for a halloween event - join Phiadaria right now.
The hords of the Pumpkin Lord are spreading around and the event will last until the 4th of November. Maybe you will become strong enough to beat those forces in time?

Joins us: www.phiadariasoft.com

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

the community is actually growing, so dont wait and join now.

Krasz!! Klank here, u nerd :D u never online

Status
Not open for further replies.