• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom] PhiadariaSoft - real RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see alot changed, in a good way, im excited and im actually keen on getting back and kicks some deaths ass once again when this new update will be implented, whens the beta test gonna end ?

I love the ideas, i love people who are trying the best to create something new amazing instead of copypaste existing things.
Great server keep going... i will keep stalking :p

Updated first post with new preview content to attract even more people!

~~~~Lord hepipud~~~~

i really like your project, you guys are fantastic!!!
Its amazing how many things you have made!
Its allmost whole another game.
I would love to see the server grow big and mighty!

Best reagrds,
SirTitan

We are kinda many players online daily now, But we need more to team up agenst the evil in the world! Join us!
And I love the new gameclient! It runs smothly atleast on Beta.

Phiadaria - Rise of the Ancestors
Players: 1 / 200
Uptime: 20:55:55

Are there really so few players? (Other two servers were empty)

Alot of players are not onöine at the same time. We are waiting for the update. Check the forums its quite active.
And beacuse we are ppls from 3 or 4 diferent counteries its hard to be 7- 10 players allways.
There are 0 afk trainers on the server witch is good. But thats why There are 1 - 5 players. Everyone PLAYS. :)

On August 10th we will release the new OTClient as default Game Client for Phiadaria.

The update will be performed at around 23:00 CET and should take about 15 Minutes.

Please note that the old Tibia Client will no longer be supported from that point on.
The Download Section has already been updated with the new Client while all no longer required downloads were removed.

A detailed FAQ on how to use the new client will be uploaded tomorrow, as some parts of the new FAQ or not yet completed.

Furthermore the Launched which will check for possible updates and providing some basic news is not yet finished but will follow within the next days.
Until then possible updates will be provided as .zip archives which can be downloaded from the Download Section.

Have fun while playing!

Your
PhiadariaSoft Team

Client update is completed. PhiadariaSoft is now using the OTClient as client only which offers many new possibilities to the Game like Addons, Hotkeys and custom features designed for Phiadaria directly build in.
The entire Account Management as well as Character Management can be done over the client directly, making the previously Gamesuite of no use.

Join now with a fascinating new Game experience with the new OTClient!

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

Hepipud, I can't create character myself on the client, I created my account, tried logging in,
it keeps saying that I must make a character first..

I'm lost.

Problem fixed.

The Loginserver was still designed to deny any connection attempt in case no character has been created already.
Now you can create your character after logging in.

Sorry for the trouble.

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

- - - Updated - - -

A new video is now available for a better impression of a low level hunting:

[video=youtube;g4TzYMgblgw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4TzYMgblgw[/video]

Note: The boss at the end as truly to strong and has already received lower defence values to be actually beatable!

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

This is a good update! New client. I realy like it eveything is built into the client. Old players are coming back

A new teaser for the upcoming update is now available:

Today we have finished our Task System which is available on the Test Server now for testing.

At the moment we have added 3 different tasks:

Wheat Beetle Exterminator which is obtainable from Barton at Malikanu after solving the Wheet Beetle Mission.

Zombie Slaughter which is obtainable from Thenzon at Dar'Saye after solving the Zombie Head mission

Death Slayer which is obtainable from Qilcil of the Necromancer Clan after 100 reputation points are gained.

Each task can run at the same time and will be locked for a certain time after completion. After solving the missions, you will receive a message how long you have to wait before the task becomes unlocked again.
To view the task list of the Npc, you will simply have to ask him for missions as usuall.

We have also made the task system more interesting: Even when there is a basic set of rewards set for each task, there is a chance to receive additional items randomly to add more fun to the system.

If you have any suggesstions about tasks you would like to see in-game let us know!
We will try to add them with the next update to offer a larger variation of challenges and even more fun!

Also to give you a short impression of the update, take a look at a first preview of the new minimap:

world_map_preview_20130815.png

Special thanks to Mirer Fellowen for his effort to map this huge area!

Stay tuned for further news and have fun while testing!

Your
PhiadariaSoft Team

The update is soon finished so get ready to find many new secrets, creatures, items and solve lots of tasks and missions!

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

Finaly the update! Great map. And alot more to do. Keep up the work!

Its an hard server at the start. But with some friends/players will you be able to make everything!

On Thursday 22nd, all game servers will be offline from around 20:00 CET to around 21:00 CET.

We will launch the first part of the update which will offer the newly introduced task system as well as lots of improvements, bug fixes and minor changes.

Up to that, we will release the first part of our easy patch which will make the game easier and more balanced in the beginning.

The Test Server is up to date and if no critical bugs are reported the first part of the update will be launched.

For a detailed list of which changes will make it into the game, please take a look at our changelog.

Have fun while playing!

Your
PhiadariaSoft Team

Time to join on Thursday 22nd as the game will be made a lot easier in the beginning!
Just try it out after the update!

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

First part of the summer update completed:

We have successfully launched the first part of the summer update with plenty of changes and improvements.

One huge part is the easy patch.
This simply means we have lowered the attacks / defence values of many creatures around including a increased loot chance.
Furthermore, it is alot easier to leave Adara now, as all required items to solve certain missions can be obtained now by following the quest line there.
Furthermore, we have added several rabbit spawns inside the city to make the looting of carrots even more easier.

Up to that we have investigated the feedback on Malikanu and therefor decided to lower the required reputation to pass the gate to 25.

We would also like to mention again that the Task System have made it into the Game as well today.
Please note that only three tasks are available for the moment, as we believe some testing is still required for the moment.
With the second part of the update, we will add even more tasks to the game.
To view a detailed list of changes, please take a look on our changelog.

Have fun while playing!

Your
PhiadariaSoft Team

Enjoy!

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

Nice to see that server is updated so frequent. Hope more people will join soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.