• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom] RANGER'S ARCANI RPG -NEW MAP/QUESTS/VOCATIONS/SPELLS-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
http://rangersarcani.online
Server Address
rangersarcani.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Hi! I was trying to download the game but it gave me this error when I tried to opened it. "MSVCR120.dll was not found". Has anyone had the same problem?

Hi! I was trying to download the game but it gave me this error when I tried to opened it. "MSVCR120.dll was not found". Has anyone had the same problem?

the server is down for a technical issue. once the admin gets back home, he will fix it.

i played this ots now for 2 weeks. this SERVER has community of 20% english players, so there is barely anyone to talk with ingame. theirs client is also totally bugged and made for polish players, some npcs and quests dont even work on english client but works on polish. so only try this server if you speak polish. the balance is very bad and admin changes it everyday based on players complaining about their vocs. i must say this server is also very pay 2 win in the end game. these owners lured people in saying its not pay 2 win but as we can see strongest players are those that have paid a lot. paying for crafting imporvements makes it so much easier to get good gears. in my opinion u can really compare this pay2win to servers like shadowrealm and archlight. shame u guys put such systems in RPG SERVER -.- there was fun exploring map and things but now since everything is found and they decicded to remove ppvp (even thought u said its going to be pvp server??????) there is not much left to do, maybe only grind for some things which does not matter. servers also have problems like crashing every other day with rollbacks and admin giving 0 fucks and not fixing it in hours. there was also some abuse from admins. like enabling pvp just so their friend could kill a guy, and polish admins giving information about mysteries and even killing monsters for them in quests.

i played this ots now for 2 weeks

Same.

I think their client and unique monsters and RPG-feel is excellent. Felt as if I was playing for the first time in 2004. Really cool.

Some updates ruined it for my vocation and some of the game mechanics.

I will let people judge for themselves. It's f2p, so why not try it.
I would put this game on my top 10 of interesting servers, but I won't play it, sorry...

i played this ots now for 2 weeks. this SERVER has community of 20% english players, so there is barely anyone to talk with ingame. theirs client is also totally bugged and made for polish players, some npcs and quests dont even work on english client but works on polish. so only try this server if you speak polish. the balance is very bad and admin changes it everyday based on players complaining about their vocs. i must say this server is also very pay 2 win in the end game. these owners lured people in saying its not pay 2 win but as we can see strongest players are those that have paid a lot. paying for crafting imporvements makes it so much easier to get good gears. in my opinion u can really compare this pay2win to servers like shadowrealm and archlight. shame u guys put such systems in RPG SERVER -.- there was fun exploring map and things but now since everything is found and they decicded to remove ppvp (even thought u said its going to be pvp server??????) there is not much left to do, maybe only grind for some things which does not matter. servers also have problems like crashing every other day with rollbacks and admin giving 0 fucks and not fixing it in hours. there was also some abuse from admins. like enabling pvp just so their friend could kill a guy, and polish admins giving information about mysteries and even killing monsters for them in quests.
What's your level? :)

xD I will try to answer in points to every statement in this post to make it more clear for readers.
1. Firstly, why so racist? Are you suggesting that one community is better than the other? If Polish people want to speak Polish, it's up to them, same applies to Swedes, Brazilians and any other nation.
1572727873344.png
2. "Theirs client is totally bugged" - could you give some examples? Stacking players on one tile is a problem for otclient in general, not only for our server.
3. Quests were written in Polish first, because we are from Poland :)eek:), and then they were translated into English. If something doesn't work in English, we fix it. There were maybe 2 cases like that? And you tell people lies thats only for Polish speaking players, really...
4. I won't answer about balance on behalf of whole team but only me - if all vocations are considered to be the best and the worst at the same time by players, it means that most of these opinions are just nonsense. But people are able to speak what they think, if we see some real drawbacks or extra advantages we try to reach a compromise. Please note that all vocations, skills and spells are made from scratch, we do not have 20 years of experience in developing massive multiplayer online game like Tibia :)
5. I don't get that p2win at all, what is pay to win here? Maybe you think that if some top level players got premium outfits they are overpowered?? A lot of people play this server everyday since 3 weeks (and we see it) and they are often willing to support server e.g. by buying outfits.
6. PvP is not removed but temporarily disabled because of skull system bugs. Now we are preparing to run guild wars and arena wars to have some fun.
7. There is a lot of thing to do which I guess you did not discovered, but it's up to you if you like it or not. This server is not only about killing other players.
8. If you make a statement that server crashed every day, please put all that cases here. Because in my opinion it's a lie. Of course, there were crashes, but there were also days without any crash. And how can you say that "admin giving 0 fucks and not fixing it in hours"? During these last 3 weeks we had like 3 crashes that stopped server for more than 10 minutes (the biggest problem was week ago with few hours of being offline). Our head admin that owns the server is also a HUMAN. He needs to sleep, work, eat, live, he can't sit 24/7 in front of computer to fix everything in 1 minute. But anyway you don't even know how much time he spent in previous month. A lot.
9. About "abuse from admins". Let me explain that:
  • Head admin confirmed that it was a mistake to enable PvP, there was a one winner and one victim of that situation and everything was discussed.
  • Whole situation with "mystery" was explained on our discord server but I will do it again. Bunch of players tried to solve the puzzle, they asked Oskar if everything is okay because nothing is happening and they try do it for few hours. It turned out that there was a problem on server side with some script, players solved the puzzle but didn't get items for next stage. So, Oskar gave them needed items (because they solved the puzzle). Then he went to the quest room and did some test by killing few demons but some player thought that he cleans the route for them, which was an absurd, but some people love to make dramas. After all, they reached the boss but they died ;)

That's all, if you want to reply, please do so. But I see that you are really hostile towards other nations, so maybe you shouldn't play there with people from around the globe...

Same.

I think their client and unique monsters and RPG-feel is excellent. Felt as if I was playing for the first time in 2004. Really cool.

Some updates ruined it for my vocation and some of the game mechanics.

I will let people judge for themselves. It's f2p, so why not try it.
I would put this game on my top 10 of interesting servers, but I won't play it, sorry...
What updates and what vocation? :)

5. I don't get that p2win at all, what is pay to win here? Maybe you think that if some top level players got premium outfits they are overpowered?? A lot of people play this server everyday since 3 weeks (and we see it) and they are often willing to support server e.g. by buying outfits.

pay2win crafting

Tracker's atk speed buff, smelting outside of PZ.
Was mainly going for speed/crit.
Mainly, I was comparing myself with other vocations, kinda felt weak :S.

It all depends on your level, Trackers are really bad at low/mid lvls, while Wizards are really good at low/mid levels.
Ofc there are some classes op, like barbarians and granadiers, but its not all bad like people are saying. The staff is working to balance it all, you can not say that they are not working, every day there is an update.

Just to clarify some things:
I do not donated a single penny, I play as a Tracker (the class that everyones complains), I do not have much time to play and Im really enjoying the server.

If someone say that this is an p2w server, this person have some serious mental problem.

If someone say that this is an p2w server, this person have some serious mental problem.

yeah u can save weeks of farming (less resources/higher chance of success) while crafting with just simple donation... after 2 weeks playing with team i could gather 3 tear runes 2 of them desolated one normal my mate rolled like 10 of them within 10min just donating few perfect few legendaries those runes almost doubled my exp/h even tho druid is bugged and only wand proc damage over time from them while other classes proc it with almost every spell including aoe ones and allowed me to hunt with profit without them i could stay as druid in ghouls or wait hours till i finally find team to hunt while being highest druid on server outleveling others by atleast 30lvls at some point it become pay to leave city cemetery before level cap on my vocation

reported few bugs like wands/rods and other magic gear barely increasing magic dmg (seriousy +30% magic dmg and 40lvls boosted my dmg from 150 to 220 wtf) also reported bugged party buffs (working only on me) instead of fixes i got hit by nerf-hammer which pushed me back to 15lvl spot or afk meditate 10mins every 2 mobs at 64lvl so simply deleted my character and im really glad of it oskar promised pvp after fixing skull system bug now i know this was a lie to keep me and my guild playing on server (and donating probably)

I feel like server isnt ready to launch and oskar decided to finally run it and get some profits from his 8 "years" development

It all depends on your level, Trackers are really bad at low/mid lvls, while Wizards are really good at low/mid levels.
Ofc there are some classes op, like barbarians and granadiers, but its not all bad like people are saying. The staff is working to balance it all, you can not say that they are not working, every day there is an update.

Just to clarify some things:
I do not donated a single penny, I play as a Tracker (the class that everyones complains), I do not have much time to play and Im really enjoying the server.

Yes ofcourse you can enjoy server without donating, but that doesnt change the fact that the server is super pay2win. Like i said, its even comparable to shadowrealm/archlight online. thats how much purchasing crafting boosts helps u. its disgusting that such things have been added in rpg server, but i guess this is how all ots will be in future.

Yes ofcourse you can enjoy server without donating, but that doesnt change the fact that the server is super pay2win. Like i said, its even comparable to shadowrealm/archlight online. thats how much purchasing crafting boosts helps u. its disgusting that such things have been added in rpg server, but i guess this is how all ots will be in future.
Have you ever tried it? You need blueprints (core thing, without exact blueprint you can't craft) and crafting products (to get better item you need a lot of better crafting products which are super rare) and only then you can try crafting some good gear. If you spent weeks on getting those items and you really want to be almost sure that it wont fail, then you can buy golden bonus from premium shop (silver and bronze are obtainable ingame). The cost of one item/bonus is between 30-40EUR (but you need to pay 50 anyway). Please show me the player who bought all 4 bonuses for 200eur to craft one item ;)
I don't think you realize how expensive it is and that it doesn't cause p2w. It seems that you havent even tried to understand it and you made otland account just to make some bad comments.

I dont understand, buff for speed attack destroyed ur voc? And what about smelting outside pz? Is it possible to do only on one slot. By the way, what level are you?

The cost of one item/bonus is between 30-40EUR (but you need to pay 50 anyway). Please show me the player who bought all 4 bonuses for 200eur to craft one item ;)

Anyone who wants to enjoy game after grinding entire month for legendary materials probably? -30% mats (grindable ingame) vs -50% mats which save u almost week full playtime lol and even if u craft ur desired item its often worse as legendary than regular item until u roll atleast once its stats with some shitty rubin from store xD i crafted like 8? maybe 9 items 4 perfect one legendary and in most cases they were suspicious close to their base value stats like cobalt helmet is like 2 vigor 2 wisdom base stats crafted perfect item and... it was 2 vigor 3 wisdom oh great lets roll now or throw it to dustbin

What about runes? Isnt like crit multi legendary runes +30% crit multi what about unique ones? that means u can achieve like 300% bonus crit multi? With vigor some crit gear and passive its ez to hit 25% crit chance then these runes almost double ur dmg damnnnnn not p2w probably only one eternity to collect them on ur own

We were using one dragon storm rune for entire party so we dont have to risk our life passing by strong monsters in way to our hunting ground (and waste 15mins + a lot of supplies every run) next patch oskar fixed it forcing us to buy this rune for everyone in our group or waste 15min/cash every refill this adds up quite nicely after few days

+ these vocations changes every day nerfing something to the ground i was 64lvl druid next one 44 then 40 38 36 third week of server druid was and probably still is completly shit so else play shit vocation or pay 50 euro for vocation change keep in mind u should do it everytime nerf hammer hit cause who wants to play shitity class?

Last edited:
I don't understand why you're trying to defend this point Kuzyn, you clearly have a P2W server and if you can't see it then you're in denial. Why not just admit that your server is P2W, there's nothing wrong with it and by publicy admitting it you won't have unsatisfied players making these complaints.

However most statements here are unjustified and the cause probably being that they are angry cause you lied to them about the P2W.

I'm not trying to bash on you or your server, I believe your server is currently one of the best custom rpg servers but the P2W is clear as day to anyone with a brain.

8. If you make a statement that server crashed every day, please put all that cases here. Because in my opinion it's a lie. Of course, there were crashes, but there were also days without any crash. And how can you say that "admin giving 0 fucks and not fixing it in hours"? During these last 3 weeks we had like 3 crashes that stopped server for more than 10 minutes (the biggest problem was week ago with few hours of being offline). Our head admin that owns the server is also a HUMAN. He needs to sleep, work, eat, live, he can't sit 24/7 in front of computer to fix everything in 1

what were u saying again hmmmm?
serverS LITERALLY down everyday. hes human sure. but theres hundreds of players wanting to play and u just let it be down? u have also have many PAYING players especially with this p2w sistems. HES human ok. but there are ways to FIX THIS. GIVE ACCESS to one more guy? he have 10 admins but all they can do is trolling on discord? And he can just fix the issue? But nah...... better work on stuff like killing different vocations everyday. For me server being down hours everyday thats a sign of a owner who dont give a SHIT!!!!

I don't understand why you're trying to defend this point Kuzyn, you clearly have a P2W server and if you can't see it then you're in denial. Why not just admit that your server is P2W, there's nothing wrong with it and by publicy admitting it you won't have unsatisfied players making these complaints.

However most statements here are unjustified and the cause probably being that they are angry cause you lied to them about the P2W.

I'm not trying to bash on you or your server, I believe your server is currently one of the best custom rpg servers but the P2W is clear as day to anyone with a brain.
In my opinion it is not, thats why I defend this point =)

what were u saying again hmmmm?
serverS LITERALLY down everyday. hes human sure. but theres hundreds of players wanting to play and u just let it be down? u have also have many PAYING players especially with this p2w sistems. HES human ok. but there are ways to FIX THIS. GIVE ACCESS to one more guy? he have 10 admins but all they can do is trolling on discord? And he can just fix the issue? But nah...... better work on stuff like killing different vocations everyday. For me server being down hours everyday thats a sign of a owner who dont give a SHIT!!!!
What do you mean by literally down everyday? About that killing vocations, eh.. its not even worth to comment I think. If you do not like recent changes, dont play, simple as that. If that would be true what you say, players would abandon the server, but they are still playing as you can see on graphs which are public, not made by us.

-----------------------------------------------
Little announcement, next week we move to new host to deal with ping problem. Stay tuned.

What's your level? :)

i see u defending pay2win Ofcourse :)
good thing these good admins are leaking how much players are spending!
oqz6Q1E.png

not pay 2 win btw hahah

so guys! its exactlyt like shadowrealms and archlights here u can put thousands of dollars into your characters to improve it. so peoples that enjoy this can play this ots.
for everyone else here u see how p2w it is. good bye this ots from me!

And server still lagging after "UPGRADE AND FIX hostings machine" l

i see u defending pay2win Ofcourse :)
good thing these good admins are leaking how much players are spending!
oqz6Q1E.png

not pay 2 win btw hahah

so guys! its exactlyt like shadowrealms and archlights here u can put thousands of dollars into your characters to improve it. so peoples that enjoy this can play this ots.
for everyone else here u see how p2w it is. good bye this ots from me!

And server still lagging after "UPGRADE AND FIX hostings machine" l
Yeah, totally donated $10,000 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.