• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom] RANGER'S ARCANI RPG -NEW MAP/QUESTS/VOCATIONS/SPELLS-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
http://rangersarcani.online
Server Address
rangersarcani.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
@rusty ruster

I was talking about another server whose name I will not give. Stop using the cut pieces of my speech because it doesn't make full sense.

And ps, im not admin.

not recommended at all, server has daily crashes with rollbacks and admins doing nothing to fix this after weeks?????? what the fack!
and admins on discord sitting saying donate me more and i will add more vocations lol ?
absolute joke of a server

Server have a potential but they issues with the server and constant dump fixes made this server empty after 1 month from the release.Most important things should be a stable ping and a days without any crashes.Sadly the game is not adapted to be playable.Leave this game on a beta phase for "few ppl" fix vocations/items/spells/ and bunch of ofter shit what is listed on bugreports section.

not recommended at all, server has daily crashes with rollbacks and admins doing nothing to fix this after weeks?????? what the fack!
and admins on discord sitting saying donate me more and i will add more vocations lol ?
Every day the game has updates and fixes, stop lie, i just have 2 weeks playing but, game is daily improving, server some days Crash? Yes, just this.

Ye kinda map looks weird compare to the whole world of ranger arcania.Could be at least a little better :)

Do you realize that it was a joke? :eek:

Server have a potential but they issues with the server and constant dump fixes made this server empty after 1 month from the release.Most important things should be a stable ping and a days without any crashes.Sadly the game is not adapted to be playable.Leave this game on a beta phase for "few ppl" fix vocations/items/spells/ and bunch of ofter shit what is listed on bugreports section.
Problems with ping are more related with otclient and its communication with TFS.

and when will we be able to create female characters?
We do not have any plans on making any gender choices here. Both, male and female outfits are obtainable ingame.

Be nice to get a mention for the layout... ^^ Looks nice otherwise!

Every thread I go to I see the same toxic "cancel them" attitude reflected in pop culture. I think what this server has done and has been dedicated to doing is absolutely admirable. Continue with great success, and I hope that the English localization gets 100% completion at some point :)

Every thread I go to I see the same toxic "cancel them" attitude reflected in pop culture. I think what this server has done and has been dedicated to doing is absolutely admirable. Continue with great success, and I hope that the English localization gets 100% completion at some point :)
Thank you :)
About English localization, it's not that that we don't have it. As far I know everything is translated, the only problem is that in some cases something is mixed up (pl-en) ordoesn't show up (we had some problems with quests, English dialogues were added but they were not visible).

Thank you :)
About English localization, it's not that that we don't have it. As far I know everything is translated, the only problem is that in some cases something is mixed up (pl-en) ordoesn't show up (we had some problems with quests, English dialogues were added but they were not visible).

Don't worry, I understand fully the state of the English localization, which is why I encouraged you to keep working at it. You guys have done a great amount of work, I've seen activity on this project for many years upon years.

Keep it up!!

Just a little sum up of some new things added to Ranger's Arcani World during last 30 days after launch. I have skipped obvious bug fixes, balance tweaks and changes in loot or NPCs. Now we are working on huge new snowy area, changes in spells and many more.

Untitled-6.png

The days of ChaosOT/7.4, etc...

Back then, people would duplicate items, crash servers, bot, and other use other exploits.
There was less toxicity back then, except in pvp of course.

That's when the bread was fresh out of the oven.

Now we expect a steak, a wedding cake, and a chocolate statue of king tibianus for breakfast.
Time has changed for all of us 😞

Status
Not open for further replies.