• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom] Ruthless Chaos Season 2 - the return of RPG (Low rate)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mannnn why did you decide to make the Frisiga area so fucking complicated? Ive been tryna search for Korzak for hours now and i CAN NOT find him.. This is a great server but no fucking wonder so many people have left already.. Do you think people want to waste such a long time trying to find ONE boss? This is a guy i randomly came across somewhere i arrived

20:31 Erin [55]: buy its enought to me and dont have time to running on this shit ;/
20:31 Erin [55]: korzak
20:31 Soldjah [74]: lmfao
20:31 Soldjah [74]: im lookin for it too
20:31 Soldjah [74]: u been up this
20:31 Soldjah [74]: mountain yet?
20:31 Soldjah [74]: come with me
20:31 Soldjah [74]: lets look together
20:31 Erin [55]: i give up

Like it'd hurt so much to have clues on the way, or signs or something

such a bottleneck

mmm ya I had same problem with this server. In fact I think i'm on that quest I just decided I didn't need to do it yet. Luckily I came with a team that has played this server before and tell me most things. I don't understand some of these custom servers coming out atm which are pretty much just custom maps but expect ppl to spend an hour to find a location. It's annoying.

Staff is rather active actually, they just don't show themselves very often.

They might have their reasons why they can't be very active right now.
I am a big fan of your project, but I haven't had time to get into it!

Anyways good luck!

sad staff apparently aint active, great project with a few flaws

i'd say the opposite, they almost always answer instantly when i try to contact them. almost to a point where it's insane, do they never go outside? xD

I havent seen any activity besides a restart broadcast in a couple days time, hard to tell if staff is active as theres no help chat lmao

They use the facebook & e-mail to support players, that's what they are most active on and they usually answer pretty quick. Posting on the forum helps as well.

Yeah they're definetly more active on OTLand apparently #SoFunny

Never have I used OTLand as an example they're active on, I said the forum, facebook and mail. Stop being annoying like you are, and start actually reading, Ruthless Chaos has it's own forum to post any suggestions, bugs and general things on.

They were active, im just bothered by the fact they're not acknowleding the Frisiga flaw, its a waste of time, it makes players quit.. I've even spoken to more than one already lmao, something has to be done..... Thats why i'd like to hear something about it because if you check the player count right now, it doesnt look too promising and since I like this project, and the server as a whole i'd love to see improvements which we're not seeing...

14:20 13 players online:
14:20 Urtash [19], Zebax [19], Dotth [133], What The Fuck [134], Akillez [97], Fixuki [183], Jancyk [94],
14:20 Yorbi [21], Ineptslayer [105], Czemson [31], Steve [99], Pizda Jazda [28], Soldjah [96].

Inb4 Look Time: There were 30-35~ players online a couple days prior to today at the exact same time

I guess if they wanna keep us otland followers in the thick mist, fine I guess

Yeah the whole content of Frisiga is just a disaster. So easy to get lost, walking on snow is slow, hard to find the right paths, etc.. It's too painful unless you're a hardcore player. There's a handful of flaws with the server that could of been prevented.. It's just so sad to see how the player count had such a huge decline. It's truely one of the best servers I've played, espessially the boss fights; they are so unqiue and challenging like never seen before! It's lonely to see how little of people are still playing but I'll keep playing for as long as I can.

They were active, im just bothered by the fact they're not acknowleding the Frisiga flaw, its a waste of time, it makes players quit.. I've even spoken to more than one already lmao, something has to be done..... Thats why i'd like to hear something about it because if you check the player count right now, it doesnt look too promising and since I like this project, and the server as a whole i'd love to see improvements which we're not seeing...

14:20 13 players online:
14:20 Urtash [19], Zebax [19], Dotth [133], What The Fuck [134], Akillez [97], Fixuki [183], Jancyk [94],
14:20 Yorbi [21], Ineptslayer [105], Czemson [31], Steve [99], Pizda Jazda [28], Soldjah [96].

Inb4 Look Time: There were 30-35~ players online a couple days prior to today at the exact same time

I guess if they wanna keep us otland followers in the thick mist, fine I guess

This I can totally agree with, they should've changed Frisiga a LOT sooner, we've been starting to point this out on the beta. The first part of frisiga (The tutorial part after Carlin so to say) is a huge steppe, without too many mountains bothering you. I like this part of Frisiga because you're able to find your way without too much trouble, and it would be easy to make a map for newcomers if needed.

But then, you have to go to the other part of Frisiga and all of a sudden it's a labyrinth of mountains all around without any sign of where to go for anything. I mean, they have started to build the city of Sialeth, there is a goblin encampent which have explored Frisiga, the least that could be done is put down some signs with global directions. Another solution (credits go to Jamal Swaxon) would be an ice pathing that connects to boat to Frisiga and maybe even Korzar and the Crystal spiders in some way. By doing this you not only make it easier to walk there for lower levels, but you'll also guide them in the right direction for the core spawns.

I've been trying to think about how to attract new players to the server, but it's hard if they do not change Frisiga at all. Another flaw is the Shard task, this has also caused people to quit. Compared to last season you wanted to get the grinding out of the server, which worked by lowering the killcounts for tasks. HOWEVER, then you decide to add some kind of shard task? Besides Glacial Behemoths barely any monster drops enough shards to keep going alone, let alone in a team (this is a teambased server after all). We had to collect 32 shards for our small core team, we found 2 quests in total after exploring for hours and hours. I am now level 184 and still haven't found a new shard quest, even though I do travel to Frisiga frequently. This is making people quit 100%, I've been talking to quite some people and they've all given me this reason to quit.

On a positive note, I uploaded 2 movies to youtube of bossfights. Note: these are still raw and uncut, but can show you some fun mechanics on the server.

Yersinia, the Plague boss:

Orshabaal, the Demonic General:

ALSO STARTING FROM THIS MONDAY THE LOOTRATE WILL BE INCREASED FOR A LIMITED TIME, SO BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!

We are working on more updates on Frisiga to make it more welcoming. Also, we finally fixed the connection attacks we were getting from several players, which caused the kicks you may have experienced this week.

To compensate, on Monday we will start a 25% extra loot week. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.