• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom] Ruthless Chaos Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
out of all the servers I played ruthlesschaos is the best <3 will be patiently waiting

I really enjoyed this season as this was my first real season I was able to play any length of time without issue.

I'll definitely be back and ready for season 5. Also, any beta tests I'd be most interested in as well.

Regards,
Cody

Thanks a lot! Also, quick announcement that the server will close on the 14th of October! =)

When will be the next season? I can't wait to play it again, it was the best server I've played for long.

Will this server be opened again? Or it stopped being developed? If the second, would you mind to share the code/map of your beautiful world? I really liked playing it on season 4... I'm working and studying now, but I'm on vacation until February at university and it would be very nice to play it again some nights. Thanks!

It is being developed, i think its mostly done and they are putting the finishing touches, probably waiting for a suitable time to launch it

Not sure why nothing has been posted but Season 5 starts in 19 days and 18 hours.

The post was removed due to the rule of not advertising servers that start in more than 7 days.

The advertisement for season 5 will be posted again soon.

great rpg server

Last edited:
Last ot before i switch my tibia addiction to wow classic addiction

Status
Not open for further replies.