[Germany][Custom] Ruthless Chaos Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Glecko

Glecko

Legendary OT User
Reaction score
i wasn't part of the team but gz to guys!! any news on a new season yet I had much fun playing but got disheartend early on :( ill be ready for next season!xD
New season will take a while ^^

War Bringer

Reaction score
out of all the servers I played ruthlesschaos is the best <3 will be patiently waiting

Redleaf

Eternal Wanderer
Reaction score
I really enjoyed this season as this was my first real season I was able to play any length of time without issue.

I'll definitely be back and ready for season 5. Also, any beta tests I'd be most interested in as well.

Regards,
Cody

OP
Glecko

Glecko

Legendary OT User
Reaction score
Thanks a lot! Also, quick announcement that the server will close on the 14th of October! =)

drakylucas

Reaction score
When will be the next season? I can't wait to play it again, it was the best server I've played for long.

drakylucas

Reaction score
Will this server be opened again? Or it stopped being developed? If the second, would you mind to share the code/map of your beautiful world? I really liked playing it on season 4... I'm working and studying now, but I'm on vacation until February at university and it would be very nice to play it again some nights. Thanks!

Shiros

Role player
Reaction score
It is being developed, i think its mostly done and they are putting the finishing touches, probably waiting for a suitable time to launch it

Vitalie

Excellent OT User
Reaction score
Best server I've played. Looking forward to the launch!

Homme

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Last ot before i switch my tibia addiction to wow classic addiction

Status
Not open for further replies.