• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom] Ruthless Chaos - the return of RPG to Open Tibia. [Low rate]

Haha deleted second time for? being toxic player ah ok pking people with red skull is bad i gonna remember ;) anyway 40 online ppl bye one week max

Ah also for all new players take care on it every 80lvl + from horizont team have 50cc or more (nice bug loot with serpent spawns and war golems lol 70lv ms on utamo with sd profit 100k/200sd) they should be deleted for abusing bug loot

@Adposatnr You are such a retarded player, all the server knows already that all you did was bot, bug abuse, pk, power abuse and DDoS the server. I wonder how the owner took so long to delete you for the second time. Bye, nobody will miss you.

@gm's: I hope you ip banned him because every time you delete him he keeps making a new character to bot again.

DDoS? Never :) Botting on rutthles chaos? event dont try to open bot on this server dont need do it just keep sd dl/serpent spawn :) PA? Made rs on war while protecting random player (26lv) from 6ppl from breaking bad 25-35lvls so stop lie u even dont know me but u have big moutch and killing people? Its PvP server if pk is illegal then make NoN-PvP server ah.. forgot that non-pvp server have always less than 10 people online anyway crash each 1h-2h last 30min 2 crashesh so no thx as i said stop lie about me if u dont know all

DDoS? Never :) Botting on rutthles chaos? event dont try to open bot on this server dont need do it just keep sd dl/serpent spawn :) PA? Made rs on war while protecting random player (26lv) from 6ppl from breaking bad 25-35lvls so stop lie u even dont know me but u have big moutch and killing people? Its PvP server if pk is illegal then make NoN-PvP server ah.. forgot that non-pvp server have always less than 10 people online anyway crash each 1h-2h last 30min 2 crashesh so no thx as i said stop lie about me if u dont know all

Hahahaha such rage :D :D :D
Happy to see you banned.

in what world this guy lives WTF. He is so retarded im lying on the floor right now and laughing about his pathethicness haha. I dont know the reason he is playing an rpg server and killing people, he made quit to like 15 people on this server. He is just an immature kid what wants to ruin some good rpg servers like those.

Another person quitted by Szoko bons and Surokat. They are abusing some kind of bug, they dont get skull for killing players and GM does nothing. They are doing it everyday, all day all night.

@up stop crying its pvp mad cuz bad and died :) ask gm for change pvp protection or change pvp to non-pvp :]

Some PvP action going on right now;
http://www.ruthlesschaos.com//index.php/p/v/deaths

FvGo2KU.jpg

Join the server people!!

Nice action 7x 80-115lvls vs 2x 70lv or 2x 70 and 50lv its all xD too bad im banned i could kill you rewyn second time solo :]

Where is this server hosted? Im from Sweden and i hack for every step i take.... Very wierd when i got green latency button and 200+ fps.

Any1 else here from Europe that could tell me if they lagg or not?

Back