• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom] Ruthless Chaos - the return of RPG to Open Tibia. [Low rate]

Finally, a true Tibia ot map! Not some rl map or a coustom with teleport rooms, nicely done glad to see that server like theese still exist! Rep++

Holy shit.
Just the start is already amazing! LOL more people need to seriously play this.. If it keeps up like this im gonna get hooked on it!

Really well done

Last edited:
Holy shit.
Just the start is already amazing! LOL more people need to seriously play this.. If it keeps up like this im gonna get hooked on it!

Really well done

what is amazing? I played it and it was really boring. There is nothing custom to it except a few areas and quests. same normal spells same damage forumla same old tibia.

Yeah nothing special after 40lv its normal grind with 'extra' tasks but who care about task and 5k gold /10k exp reward (one dle xp) from task while ppl making huge cash on bug monsters like rewyn? They wont be deleted for it its better to delete player who say that on forum and reason for delete? 'toxic player' i think more toxic is rewyn or xemos when they loot 100cc loot from serpent spawn and dont report this to gm than player who attack ppl with red skull :]
Players: 17 online
After start there was 50+ all time even at night but 3 sec push delay + 3 frag to rs (rs 1 month) and a lot of bugs (loot, double meele monster hit, crash after 30min-1h) i guess still not fixed?

And of course the 2 banned are trash talking the server (Adposatnr and Nevalopo), both of them were botting and got caught and banned.
Then they made new characters and taught other people how to bot.

This server has so much to offer.

Every day is a new adventure and you can always explore something that no one else has seen. This is what makes it fun to me.

It is not too late to start people, only the level 50 dungeon has been completed so far;
http://www.ruthlesschaos.com//index.php/p/v/feats

Hahaha i dont bot idk about nevalopo u even dont know how i get first deletion and what gm said so please stop blaming me all u know about me is i pk and attacking you on stairs (gratz young knight 60ms vs 60 ek stairjumping waiting for ~60ed/ms and 100 rp 60ed/ms on utamo and also stairjumping) pro pvpers

After looking through your posting history, I see that you never contributed to otlands in any way other than playing on OT servers and trash talking the ones that you didn't like.

Do everyone a favor and delete your account from here.

So my posting its reason to dont fix 3 sec push delay rs/month and 3 frags for rs or loot-bug? And also its reason to ban me without proof on some servers? Kekke guy who cant outheal one mage on kina good luck guy

@edit For everyone who thinks that its server full of secrets/hidden places/hard playing!
First you have all marked on map
Second dungeon is like u do two tasks or more for npc(easy tasks lol did tasks for soul of necra before 50lvl haha 80lv dungeon) And when u enter tp theres no way back and monsters(all even mino dungeon) have boosted hp/dmg/loot(not balanced what u think? its still beta) And resistance to sd(to make it harder and ek/rp best voc) Team only need to walk all way with monsters use switch and kill boss :)
Third tasks? Grind 90% of them kill x times x monster go to npc say report ask next task go kill next monsters back say report read npc message go to new spot marked on map say hi task go kill monsters etc... sometimes u need collect items (also marked place on map)
Fourth chest-quests some of them are op like if u did all missions at 60lvl (u could it solo on ms/ed/rp) u earn 300k pure cash with waste 40k-50k to do them funny eh?
Fifth Hard money 0 loot from hunts? Easy dude up 45lvl buy 200 sd and 100 manas get energy ring and go hero spawn u should be 100% sure u gonna loot over 100k :) Up 70lvl and go serpent spawns even if u are mage on utamo! Buy sds and loot 1kk in one day (up 70-110 in 10h)
Sixth u like rpg custom map? I like too but im fuc*ed when i see nightstalker spawn copy-pasted from other server.. where it was nightmare spawn or frost dragon spawn -.^ Also i feel like gm made 70% respawns pretty cool but rest make fast why? 9 dls spawned without spaces :/

Last edited:
So my posting its reason to dont fix 3 sec push delay rs/month and 3 frags for rs or loot-bug? And also its reason to ban me without proof on some servers? Kekke guy who cant outheal one mage on kina good luck guy

Say what you want, as long as I have fun in the server and I'm not banned I'm OK with it, now go back to your miserable life ;)

Im not really trash talking the server, It was fun in the beginning but later on it became old tibia. Yeah i did bot on this server and got banned but thats only because it was so boring to manual because it was just like normal tibia. Grind grind grind. Tibia client 9.6 with nothing edited basically

Last edited:
@up someone said that its 9.1 tibia ;o though its 9.1 it was funny when gecko said that my client send bot-modified packets without even running bot XD

@down best banned while talking with gm at dl spawn (running on dls with sd at 61ms ofc cavebot dl ht wave+gfb each 3-4 seconds combo over 300-400 + 200 meele but 61 ms cavebot on dls) xD

Last edited:
@up someone said that its 9.1 tibia ;o though its 9.1 it was funny when gecko said that my client send bot-modified packets without even running bot XD

:p Its bullshit what he said "sending modified packets" i was running 3 bots and not getting banned for sending packets with even different bots :p and some of my friends are still botting on the server and not banned

:p Its bullshit what he said "sending modified packets" i was running 3 bots and not getting banned for sending packets with even different bots :p and some of my friends are still botting on the server and not banned

Extract from "Nevalopo the Knight.log":
[6/2/2014 6:5:47] Sent unknown byte: 0x0

You were also sending modified packets, and we know about others who do. However, we always check first to be 100% sure before banning people. ;)

And I agree, I'm only seeing trashtalking from people who got banned for botting and/or exploiting bugs. And the funny thing is that most of them made another account and started playing again. I don't know where you guys wanna achieve, but always remember that to report bugs and give suggestions you can use our forum where a GM will always be happy to answer you. :)

So what about 3/4 guild horizont? They abused loot-bug and still not banned? Oh its better to ban one player who pk without reason (i dont bot) than someone who abuse bug and dont pk :/

So what about 3/4 guild horizont? They abused loot-bug and still not banned? Oh its better to ban one player who pk without reason (i dont bot) than someone who abuse bug and dont pk :/

What loot bug are you talking about? You keep spamming on all forums that you can loot 1 mercenary sword from every 10 serpent swords but that's complete bullshit. I've been hunting them for like 20 levels now and their loot is perfectly fine. And everybody knows you botted, you even said so in teamspeak several times. Stop complaining and get over it.

So how the f*cking hell i made 70-80lv on serpent spawns on utamo ms SOLO and profit 30k every hunt? How the f*cking hell rewyn have over 70cc (1 day before my second ban) at 95lv rp? How the f*king hell my polish friend looted THREE items in one medusa and a lot of other stuff in 10min hunt? War golem loot is also bugged sitoz have party with me and other 70 paladin (el~ helping one to get back loot and other do gs task) they see my loot first serpent mercenary sword second royal helmet next hydra boh and green skull serpent mercenary + warrior helmet then i left pt and looted many other items -.- Maybe gm fixed it after my ban but the fact is that people made 100lvl with cash looted from bugged monsters (they even dont sell quest items like demon shield...) If u think its fair then ok u can play there but this server is dying now due too fast start

@edit and i dont bot so stop blaming me its bullshit :) I Said that on ts? Maybe when kidding ;] Im asking you where i cavebot on my ms? Maybe on pirates at 30lvl? Or dls at 50-60lvl? No! It must be at 25 orc leader task with 24lv!

Back
Top Bottom